7.4 cu. ft. Front-Load Dryer with Sensor Drying
This 7.4 cu. ft. Amana® Front-Load Dryer uses Sensor Drying to detect how much moisture is left, so the cycle ends when it needs to, helping to prevent overdrying. It features four temperature settings to help meet the needs of every load. And, with 7.4 c
Height: 38 3/4
Depth: 31 ... see more
- Sensor Drying detects how much moisture is left, so the cycle ends when it needs to, helping to prevent overdrying.
- ENERGY STAR® certified models exceed government standards to help conserve natural resources and save money on your utility bills.
- Temperature Controls provide up to four temperature settings that help meet the drying needs of every load.
- Large Capacity can help you take on large loads.
- Looking for fabric care in a small space? This laundry pair fits tight spaces with the available stacking kit.
- Find out exactly where your clothes are in the drying process with the status indicator.
- The Sanitize cycle provides care for your clothes in the dryer while eliminating 99.9% of common household bacteria.
- Use less energy while getting great drying performance with the Eco Dry option. This option saves energy by using less heat and an extended cycle time.
- Four baffles tumble clothes in a randomized pattern, allowing items to open up freely. This helps increase the effectiveness of the dryer for small loads.
- Raise your dryer for easier loading and unloading. Optional laundry pedestals also provide space-saving storage for detergent, dryer sheets and other supplies.
|ADA Compliant||ADA Compliant with feet fully extended|
|Automatic Dry Control|
|Automatic Dry Control||Yes|
|CEE Tier||Tier I|
|Cycle Time Remaining|
|Cycle Time Remaining||Yes|
|Depth With Door Open 90 Degree(IN,inches)|
|Depth With Door Open 90 Degree(IN,inches)||54 1/2|
|Carton Depth||32 1/4 inch|
|Carton Height||40 1/2 inch|
|Carton Width||29 inch|
|Height||38 3/4 inch|
|Gross Weight||151 inch|
|Net Weight||133.6 inch|
|Display Type||Cycle Indicator Lights|
|Door Style||Side Swing|
|Drum Material||Powder Coat|
|Dryer Cycle Selections|
|Dryer Cycle Selections||Bulky Items,Colors,Delicates,Heavy Duty,Normal,Quick Dry,Regular,Sanitize,Timed Dry,Towels,Whites,Wrinkle Control|
|Dryer Options Selections|
|Dryer Options Selections||Control Lock,Cycle Signal,Damp Dry Signal,Eco Dry,Wrinkle Prevent|
|Dryer Temperature Selections|
|Dryer Temperature Selections||High,Low,Medium,Air Only|
|Dryness Levels Selections|
|Dryness Levels Selections||More,Less,Normal|
|Eco Monitor/Efficiency Monitor|
|Eco Monitor/Efficiency Monitor||No|
|End of Cycle Signal|
|End of Cycle Signal||Yes|
|Energy Star® Qualified|
|Energy Star® Qualified||ENERGY STAR® Qualified|
|Feedback-Status Indicators||Check Vent,Cool Down,Damp,Sensing,Wet|
|Lint Filter Indicator|
|Lint Filter Indicator||No|
|Lint Screen Location|
|Lint Screen Location||Front|
|Location of Controls|
|Location of Controls||Front|
|Maximum Vent Length|
|Maximum Vent Length||64|
|Maytag Commercial Components|
|Maytag Commercial Components||No|
|Number of Dryer Cycles|
|Number of Dryer Cycles||12|
|Number of Dryness Levels|
|Number of Dryness Levels||3|
|Number of Temperatures|
|Number of Temperatures||4|
|Power Cord Included|
|Power Cord Included||No|
|Secondary Lint Filter|
|Secondary Lint Filter||No|
|Venting Direction||Left, Right, Bottom, Rear|
Enjoy peace of mind by knowing your products are protected by a team dedicated to exceptional customer care. Our steamlined process - with the industry’s most efficient repair or replace warranty system - pleases customers while helping build your image and market share.
PRODUCT WARRANTY ADMINISTRATION
We manage the entire manufacturer warranty process for you. Whether an OEM factory or brand importer, New Leaf processes customer calls and oversees all service requirements for you. Cut overhead with our professional support.
Use our ultramodern call center and extensive service provider network to reduce your costs, assign staff more productive roles, while boosting professionalism and customer satisfaction.
Our flexible financial models meet the needs of any size OEM or direct importation organization.
We provide a unique 800 number, troubleshooting via phone call and dispatch service to either a depot or an in-home servicer.
CUSTOMER CARE THAT BUILDS BRANDS
Customer care is perhaps the most important factor in keeping a positive opinion on your brand. That’s why New Leaf Service Contracts puts so much effort into your customer.
HERE ARE WAYS WE CAN HELP YOUR BUSINESS:
Customer care is the most important factor in customer retention and growing your brand. New Leaf Service Contracts is dedicated to providing the best customer care possible while remaining cost-effective and producing quality results - let’s grow together
Mobilize highly trained service providers that put your customers first
Utilize our state-of-the-art call center and service provider network
Assist with in-warranty and out-of-warranty repairs
Provide full 360 degree follow-through during entire service process
Provide data and reports to help improve both operational efficiency and product negotiations
Let our team co-ordinate professional delivery and installation on your new purchase. Some restrictions may apply.