3.5 cu. ft. Top-Load Washer with Dual Action Agitator
- Everyday Price : $499.00
- Sale Price : $328.88
- Total Savings : $170.12
This 3.5 cu. ft. Amana® Top-Load Washer delivers a thorough clean with a Dual Action Agitator, which rolls clothes through the bottom of the wash basket. Its durable Porcelain Tub helps protect favorites from snags, while the Deep Water Wash Option adds t
Width: 27 1/2
Depth: 27 ... see more
Dual Action Agitator
- The two pieces of this agitator move independently to roll clothing through the bottom of the wash basket for a thorough, even cleaning.
- These Amana® washers are designed, engineered and assembled in the U.S.A.
- The durable Porcelain Tub helps protect fabrics, so socks and sweaters can stay snag-free.
- Large Capacity can help you take on every load.
- No sock left behind. The Late Lid Lock gives you extra time to throw in any missed items before the Spin Cycle starts.
- The Deep Water Wash Option adds the maximum amount of water for your laundry load, so you can clean with confidence. (Available on select cycles.)
- The Delicates Cycle uses a slower spin speed and a gentle wash motion to clean delicate items.
- 5 Temperature Settings help make sure the wash water is just the right temperature for every load.
- Choose from 8 Wash Cycles to help make laundry day a breeze.
- The Extra Rinse Option adds more rinse action to most wash cycles to help remove extra soil or detergent.
|Advanced Vibration Control|
|Advanced Vibration Control||No|
|Amps||15 or 20|
|Annual Energy Usage [kWh]|
|Annual Energy Usage [kWh]||206|
|Auto Load Size Sensing Technology|
|Auto Load Size Sensing Technology||Yes|
|Capacity IEC CAN (FT3,cubic feet)|
|Capacity IEC CAN (FT3,cubic feet)||4.0|
|CEE Tier||Not Rated|
|Capacity (Cu Ft)||3.50 inch|
|Capacity (IEC) (Cu Ft)||4.0 inch|
|Carton Depth||27 1/4 inch|
|Carton Height||43 3/4 inch|
|Carton Width||28 3/4 inch|
|Width||27 1/2 inch|
|Gross Weight||129 inch|
|Net Weight||117.0 inch|
|Display Type||Cycle Indicator Lights,Digital|
|Eco Monitor/Efficiency Monitor|
|Eco Monitor/Efficiency Monitor||No|
|Energy Rating (kWH/year)|
|Energy Rating (kWH/year)||162|
|Energy Star® Qualified|
|Energy Star® Qualified||No|
|Location of Controls|
|Location of Controls||Rear Panel|
|Maximum Spin Speed (RPM)|
|Maximum Spin Speed (RPM)||700|
|Motor Horsepower||1/4 HP|
|Number of Soil Levels|
|Number of Soil Levels||3|
|Number of Wash Cycles|
|Number of Wash Cycles||8|
|Number of Wash/Rinse Temperatures|
|Number of Wash/Rinse Temperatures||5|
|Power Cord Included|
|Power Cord Included||Yes|
|Temperature Selections||Hot,Cold,Tap Cold,Cool,Warm|
|Washer Cycle Selections|
|Washer Cycle Selections||Bulky/Sheets,Casual,Clean Washer with affresh,Deep Water Wash,Delicates,Drain & Spin,Normal,Rinse & Spin|
|Width (IN,inches)||27 1/2|
Enjoy peace of mind by knowing your products are protected by a team dedicated to exceptional customer care. Our steamlined process - with the industry’s most efficient repair or replace warranty system - pleases customers while helping build your image and market share.
PRODUCT WARRANTY ADMINISTRATION
We manage the entire manufacturer warranty process for you. Whether an OEM factory or brand importer, New Leaf processes customer calls and oversees all service requirements for you. Cut overhead with our professional support.
Use our ultramodern call center and extensive service provider network to reduce your costs, assign staff more productive roles, while boosting professionalism and customer satisfaction.
Our flexible financial models meet the needs of any size OEM or direct importation organization.
We provide a unique 800 number, troubleshooting via phone call and dispatch service to either a depot or an in-home servicer.
CUSTOMER CARE THAT BUILDS BRANDS
Customer care is perhaps the most important factor in keeping a positive opinion on your brand. That’s why New Leaf Service Contracts puts so much effort into your customer.
HERE ARE WAYS WE CAN HELP YOUR BUSINESS:
Customer care is the most important factor in customer retention and growing your brand. New Leaf Service Contracts is dedicated to providing the best customer care possible while remaining cost-effective and producing quality results - let’s grow together
Mobilize highly trained service providers that put your customers first
Utilize our state-of-the-art call center and service provider network
Assist with in-warranty and out-of-warranty repairs
Provide full 360 degree follow-through during entire service process
Provide data and reports to help improve both operational efficiency and product negotiations
Let our team co-ordinate professional delivery and installation on your new purchase. Some restrictions may apply.