36" Electric Downdraft Cooktop with 5 Elements
36" Electric Downdraft Cooktop with 5 Elements
- Everyday Price:$1,899.00
- Sale Price:$1,708.00
- Total Savings:$191.00
- Color:Stainless Steel
This 36” electric cooktop features Downdraft, an integrated ventilation system that doesn’t require a separate hood. A 10-inch Even-Heat™ Ultra element provides versatility for both high-and low-temperature cooking, and has multiple simmer settings. And with a 3-speed fan with 300 CFM exhaust rating, the venting can keep up withyour culinary feats.
: 36 inch
: Glass top
Burner Type:Glass top
Number of Burners:Five
Voltage:230V ... see more
- Integrates the ventilation system into the cooking surface so that a separate hood is not needed. Smoke and odors can be removed and taken outside or filtered and recirculated inside. A duct-free kit is available for purchase separately.
- Provides a clear indication that lets you know if any cooking surface is on or still hot.
- Comes in saturated colors with stainless steel control knobs for a sophisticated, easy-to-clean appearance.
- Enhance the look of the cooktop surface with sturdy construction that adds to their premium feel.
- Efficiently heats a commonly used pan size and can reach a power output of up to 1800 watts for every day use.
- Can reach a power output of up to 1200 watts to handle your daily cooking needs.
- Provides more versatility for high and low temperature cooking techniques. Even-Heat™ Technology maintains a constant supply of power and delivers a range of simmer settings.
- Combines the benefits of Even-Heat™ Technology with a dedicated setting that reaches the low temperatures needed to melt chocolate or butter without scorching.
- Handles the venting requirements of high temperature cooking techniques like pan searing and stir-frying.
- Can be precisely matched to cooking needs, effectively removing steam, grease, and odors from the air.
- Protects the cooktop surface from scratches, helping keep it looking pristine even with frequent use.
- Lets you use different cookware sizes at one location. When using large, 12-inch cookware the entire element surface is used. For smaller cookware, you’ll use only the 9-inch inner element.
- Allows a downdraft cooktop to be placed nearly anywhere in the kitchen using a duct-free conversion kit (not included). This filters and recirculates the air without running ductwork, ideal for kitchens with installation restrictions or ducting limitations.
- Lets you know at a glance when an element is on.
|Burner Type||Glass top|
|Number of Burners||Five|
|Automatic Pan Detection|
|Automatic Pan Detection||No|
|Center Front Element-Burner Power|
|Center Front Element-Burner Power||3200W|
|Center Front Element-Burner Size|
|Center Front Element-Burner Size||10"|
|Center Front Element-Burner Type|
|Center Front Element-Burner Type||Even-Heat™ Ultra|
|Center Rear Element-Burner Power|
|Center Rear Element-Burner Power||1200W|
|Center Rear Element-Burner Size|
|Center Rear Element-Burner Size||6"|
|Center Rear Element-Burner Type|
|Center Rear Element-Burner Type||Single|
|CFM Motor Class|
|CFM Motor Class||300|
|Control Location||Right Side|
|Cooktop Element Style|
|Cooktop Element Style||Radiant|
|Cooktop Surface Color|
|Cooktop Surface Color||Black|
|Cooktop Surface Material|
|Cooktop Surface Material||Ceramic Glass|
|Carton Depth||26 7/16 inch|
|Carton Height||23 13/16 inch|
|Carton Width||41 1/2 inch|
|Gross Weight||70 inch|
|Net Weight||57.0 inch|
|Dimensions|Cutout Depth(IN,inches)||21 1/8|
|Dimensions|Cutout Width(IN,inches)||34 9/16|
|Heating Element On Indicator Light|
|Heating Element On Indicator Light||Yes|
|Hot Surface Indicator Light|
|Hot Surface Indicator Light||Yes|
|Infinite Heat Controls|
|Infinite Heat Controls||Yes|
|Installs Over Built-In Oven|
|Installs Over Built-In Oven||No|
|Knob Color||Color Coordinated|
|Left Front Element-Burner Power|
|Left Front Element-Burner Power||1300W|
|Left Front Element-Burner Size|
|Left Front Element-Burner Size||6"|
|Left Front Element-Burner Type|
|Left Front Element-Burner Type||Even-Heat™|
|Left Rear Element-Burner Power|
|Left Rear Element-Burner Power||1800W|
|Left Rear Element-Burner Size|
|Left Rear Element-Burner Size||8"|
|Left Rear Element-Burner Type|
|Left Rear Element-Burner Type||Single|
|Number of Cooking Element-Burners|
|Number of Cooking Element-Burners||5|
|Number of Open Bays|
|Number of Open Bays||NA|
|Number of Speeds|
|Number of Speeds||3|
|Power Cord Included|
|Power Cord Included||No|
|Power Outage Compatible|
|Power Outage Compatible||No|
|Right Rear Element-Burner Power|
|Right Rear Element-Burner Power||3000W|
|Right Rear Element-Burner Size|
|Right Rear Element-Burner Size||12"/9"|
|Right Rear Element-Burner Type|
|Right Rear Element-Burner Type||Dual|
Enjoy peace of mind by knowing your products are protected by a team dedicated to exceptional customer care. Our steamlined process - with the industry’s most efficient repair or replace warranty system - pleases customers while helping build your image and market share.
PRODUCT WARRANTY ADMINISTRATION
We manage the entire manufacturer warranty process for you. Whether an OEM factory or brand importer, New Leaf processes customer calls and oversees all service requirements for you. Cut overhead with our professional support.
Use our ultramodern call center and extensive service provider network to reduce your costs, assign staff more productive roles, while boosting professionalism and customer satisfaction.
Our flexible financial models meet the needs of any size OEM or direct importation organization.
We provide a unique 800 number, troubleshooting via phone call and dispatch service to either a depot or an in-home servicer.
CUSTOMER CARE THAT BUILDS BRANDS
Customer care is perhaps the most important factor in keeping a positive opinion on your brand. That’s why New Leaf Service Contracts puts so much effort into your customer.
HERE ARE WAYS WE CAN HELP YOUR BUSINESS:
Customer care is the most important factor in customer retention and growing your brand. New Leaf Service Contracts is dedicated to providing the best customer care possible while remaining cost-effective and producing quality results - let’s grow together
Mobilize highly trained service providers that put your customers first
Utilize our state-of-the-art call center and service provider network
Assist with in-warranty and out-of-warranty repairs
Provide full 360 degree follow-through during entire service process
Provide data and reports to help improve both operational efficiency and product negotiations
Let our team co-ordinate professional delivery and installation on your new purchase. Some restrictions may apply.