36-Inch Electric Cooktop with Reversible Grill and Griddle
36-Inch Electric Cooktop with Reversible Grill and Griddle
- Everyday Price:$1,049.00
- Sale Price:$943.10
- Total Savings:$105.90
- Color:Stainless Steel
You're in control with the Maytag® exclusive electric cooktop with reversible grill and griddle. Sizzle food on powerful elements, with or without the included reversible grill and griddle. Or fire up the 12/9-inch Dual-Choice™ element of the glass cooktop with the pan you want and the power you need. Plus, we stand behind it witha 10-year limited parts warranty.
: 36 inch
: Glass top
Burner Type:Glass top
Griddle / Grill Burner:Griddle
Number of Burners:Five ... see more
Maytag® Exclusive Electric Cooktop with Reversible Grill and Griddle
- Boil, pan fry, grill, sear, flip and griddle. No matter what you're bringing to the table, Maytag brings the heat with an exclusive electric cooktop with the reversible grill and griddle.
- Crank up the bridge element with the reversible grill and griddle for grilling burgers and flipping stacks of pancakes. Throw the pan into the dishwasher for easy cleanup. Rubber grips reduce slipping and scratching to ensure safe placement on the cooktop.
- The 12/9-inch Dual-Choice™ element gives you the ability to cook with the pan you want and the power you need. Control a slow, even sauté and then intensify the heat for searing.
- We back these Maytag® cooktops for cooking you can count on year after year with a 10-year limited parts warranty on the glass cooktop and elements.
- Built with heavy-duty, die-cast metal knobs to give you dependable and responsive power control.
- The reversible grill and griddle evenly distributes heat across a large surface. It preheats to 350ºF quickly for meals that hit the table fast.
- As a long-standing American company, we pack over a century of knowledge, experience and dependability into every product.
- Illuminates when the cooktop surface is hot to the touch, even after the heating element has been turned off.
- When making the flip between grill and griddle, two built-in handles provide hassle-free movement to and from the cooktop.
|ADA Compliant||ADA Height and Operation Compliant|
|Burner Type||Glass top|
|Griddle / Grill Burner||Griddle|
|Number of Burners||Five|
|Automatic Pan Detection|
|Automatic Pan Detection||No|
|Center Rear Element-Burner Power|
|Center Rear Element-Burner Power||1200W|
|Center Rear Element-Burner Size|
|Center Rear Element-Burner Size||6"|
|Center Rear Element-Burner Type|
|Center Rear Element-Burner Type||Standard|
|Cooktop Configruation||Burners with Integrated Grill and Griddle|
|Cooktop Element Style|
|Cooktop Element Style||Radiant|
|Cooktop Surface Color|
|Cooktop Surface Color||Black|
|Cooktop Surface Material|
|Cooktop Surface Material||Glass|
|Cutout Depth Max(IN,inches)|
|Cutout Depth Max(IN,inches)||20 9/16|
|Cutout Depth Min(IN,inches)|
|Cutout Depth Min(IN,inches)||20 3/8|
|Cutout Width Max|
|Cutout Width Max||35 9/16|
|Cutout Width Min(IN,inches)|
|Cutout Width Min(IN,inches)||34 9/16|
|Carton Depth||25 inch|
|Carton Height||9 1/4 inch|
|Carton Width||40 3/4 inch|
|Cutout Depth (in)||20 3/8 inch|
|Cutout Width (in)||34 9/16 inch|
|Depth||22 7/8 inch|
|Gross Weight||54 inch|
|Height||5 1/4 inch|
|Maximum Height||5 1/4 inch|
|Net Weight||48.0 inch|
|Width||36 1/16 inch|
|Heating Element On Indicator Light|
|Heating Element On Indicator Light||Yes|
|Hot Surface Indicator Light|
|Hot Surface Indicator Light||Yes|
|Infinite Heat Controls|
|Infinite Heat Controls||Yes|
|Installs Over Built-In Oven|
|Installs Over Built-In Oven||Yes|
|Left Front Element-Burner Power|
|Left Front Element-Burner Power||1800W|
|Left Front Element-Burner Size|
|Left Front Element-Burner Size||8"|
|Left Front Element-Burner Type|
|Left Front Element-Burner Type||Bridge|
|Left Rear Element-Burner Power|
|Left Rear Element-Burner Power||1800W|
|Left Rear Element-Burner Size|
|Left Rear Element-Burner Size||8"|
|Left Rear Element-Burner Type|
|Left Rear Element-Burner Type||Bridge|
|Number of Cooking Element-Burners|
|Number of Cooking Element-Burners||5|
|Number of Open Bays|
|Number of Open Bays||NA|
|Power Cord Included|
|Power Cord Included||No|
|Power Outage Compatible|
|Power Outage Compatible||No|
|Right Front Element-Burner Power|
|Right Front Element-Burner Power||1300W|
|Right Front Element-Burner Size|
|Right Front Element-Burner Size||6"|
|Right Front Element-Burner Type|
|Right Front Element-Burner Type||Simmer|
|Right Rear Element-Burner Power|
|Right Rear Element-Burner Power||3000W/1900W|
|Right Rear Element-Burner Size|
|Right Rear Element-Burner Size||12"/9"|
|Right Rear Element-Burner Type|
|Right Rear Element-Burner Type||Dual-Stacked Burner|
|Wall Oven Combinations|
|Wall Oven Combinations||MEW9527,MEW9530|
Enjoy peace of mind by knowing your products are protected by a team dedicated to exceptional customer care. Our steamlined process - with the industry’s most efficient repair or replace warranty system - pleases customers while helping build your image and market share.
PRODUCT WARRANTY ADMINISTRATION
We manage the entire manufacturer warranty process for you. Whether an OEM factory or brand importer, New Leaf processes customer calls and oversees all service requirements for you. Cut overhead with our professional support.
Use our ultramodern call center and extensive service provider network to reduce your costs, assign staff more productive roles, while boosting professionalism and customer satisfaction.
Our flexible financial models meet the needs of any size OEM or direct importation organization.
We provide a unique 800 number, troubleshooting via phone call and dispatch service to either a depot or an in-home servicer.
CUSTOMER CARE THAT BUILDS BRANDS
Customer care is perhaps the most important factor in keeping a positive opinion on your brand. That’s why New Leaf Service Contracts puts so much effort into your customer.
HERE ARE WAYS WE CAN HELP YOUR BUSINESS:
Customer care is the most important factor in customer retention and growing your brand. New Leaf Service Contracts is dedicated to providing the best customer care possible while remaining cost-effective and producing quality results - let’s grow together
Mobilize highly trained service providers that put your customers first
Utilize our state-of-the-art call center and service provider network
Assist with in-warranty and out-of-warranty repairs
Provide full 360 degree follow-through during entire service process
Provide data and reports to help improve both operational efficiency and product negotiations
Let our team co-ordinate professional delivery and installation on your new purchase. Some restrictions may apply.