36 inch 5 Burner Gas Cooktop with Fifth Burner
36 inch 5 Burner Gas Cooktop with Fifth Burner
- Everyday Price:$749.00
Delicious results are within reach with this 36 inch 5 burner gas cooktop from Whirlpool brand. A fifth burner lets you maximize your cooktop space by offering more flexibility, while multiple SpeedHeat™ burners reach up to 15,000 BTUs to generate the hig
Height: 4 1/8
Depth: 21 ... see more
- Maximize your cooktop's usable space with five burners, including a middle burner for added flexibility.
- Whirlpool® gas cooktops are built with American Pride and designed, engineered and assembled in the U.S.A.
- Attractive stainless steel knobs come standard on all stainless models. They can also be ordered to complement non-stainless steel units—like those featured in the White Ice and Black Ice Collections.
- Generate the high heat needed for rapid boiling, searing and frying with a burner that offers up to 15,000 BTUs.
- Delivers precise temperature control and a gentle heat that is perfect for simmering sauces and soups.
- Full-width cast-iron grates give you the flexibility to place pots and pans anywhere on the cooktop. They're also easy-to-clean with a dishwasher-safe finish that resists wear and tear.
- Enjoy easier cleanup with the upswept design of the SpillGuard™ cooktop. Its raised edges help contain spills.
- Our cooktops feature easy-to-clean knobs that are dishwasher-safe to keep your cooktop looking like new.
- Enjoy minimal cleanup with sealed burners. They prevent food from dropping down into the burner area and create an even, stable flame for efficient cooking.
- Grill vegetables, fajitas and other favorite foods quickly and easily on the non-stick griddle. (part no. 4396096RB)
- This cooktop can be installed in a counter over a single wall oven for added installation flexibility.
|ADA Compliant||ADA Height and Side Reach Compliant|
|Automatic Pan Detection|
|Automatic Pan Detection||No|
|Center Front Element-Burner Power|
|Center Front Element-Burner Power||15000 BTU|
|Center Front Element-Burner Type|
|Center Front Element-Burner Type||SpeedHeat|
|Cooktop Element Style|
|Cooktop Element Style||Sealed Burner|
|Cooktop Surface Color|
|Cooktop Surface Color||Color Coordinated|
|Cooktop Surface Material|
|Cooktop Surface Material||Stainless/Porcelain Coated Steel|
|Cutout Depth Max(IN,inches)|
|Cutout Depth Max(IN,inches)||20|
|Cutout Depth Min(IN,inches)|
|Cutout Depth Min(IN,inches)||19|
|Cutout Width Max|
|Cutout Width Max||35 1/4|
|Cutout Width Min(IN,inches)|
|Cutout Width Min(IN,inches)||33 7/8|
|Carton Depth||25 inch|
|Carton Height||12 1/16 inch|
|Carton Width||44 7/16 inch|
|Cutout Depth (in)||95 1/2 inch|
|Cutout Width (in)||34 5/16 inch|
|Height||4 1/8 inch|
|Gross Weight||64 inch|
|Net Weight||56.5 inch|
|Dimensions|Cutout Depth(IN,inches)||19 1/2|
|Dimensions|Cutout Width(IN,inches)||34 5/16|
|Grate Details||Cast Iron Grates,Continuous,Dishwasher Safe,Matte Finish|
|Heating Element On Indicator Light|
|Heating Element On Indicator Light||No|
|Hot Surface Indicator Light|
|Hot Surface Indicator Light||No|
|Ignition Type||Direct Spark Ignition|
|Infinite Heat Controls|
|Infinite Heat Controls||Yes|
|Installs Over Built-In Oven|
|Installs Over Built-In Oven||Yes|
|Knob Color||Color Coordinated|
|Knob Type||Dishwasher-Safe Plastic|
|Left Front Element-Burner Power|
|Left Front Element-Burner Power||9100 BTU|
|Left Front Element-Burner Type|
|Left Front Element-Burner Type||Burner|
|Left Rear Element-Burner Power|
|Left Rear Element-Burner Power||9100 BTU|
|Left Rear Element-Burner Type|
|Left Rear Element-Burner Type||Sealed Burner|
|LP Convertible||Yes - Kit Included|
|Number of Cooking Element-Burners|
|Number of Cooking Element-Burners||5|
|Number of Grates|
|Number of Grates||3|
|Number of Open Bays|
|Number of Open Bays||NA|
|Power Cord Included|
|Power Cord Included||Yes|
|Power Outage Compatible|
|Power Outage Compatible||Yes|
|Right Front Element-Burner Power|
|Right Front Element-Burner Power||12,000 BTU|
|Right Front Element-Burner Type|
|Right Front Element-Burner Type||SpeedHeat™|
|Right Rear Element-Burner Power|
|Right Rear Element-Burner Power||5000 BTU|
|Right Rear Element-Burner Type|
|Right Rear Element-Burner Type||Simmer|
|Selections||White/Black Ice Kit Available as Accessory|
|Wall Oven Combinations|
|Wall Oven Combinations||WOS51EC0A,WOS51EC7A,WOS92EC7A|
Enjoy peace of mind by knowing your products are protected by a team dedicated to exceptional customer care. Our steamlined process - with the industry’s most efficient repair or replace warranty system - pleases customers while helping build your image and market share.
PRODUCT WARRANTY ADMINISTRATION
We manage the entire manufacturer warranty process for you. Whether an OEM factory or brand importer, New Leaf processes customer calls and oversees all service requirements for you. Cut overhead with our professional support.
Use our ultramodern call center and extensive service provider network to reduce your costs, assign staff more productive roles, while boosting professionalism and customer satisfaction.
Our flexible financial models meet the needs of any size OEM or direct importation organization.
We provide a unique 800 number, troubleshooting via phone call and dispatch service to either a depot or an in-home servicer.
CUSTOMER CARE THAT BUILDS BRANDS
Customer care is perhaps the most important factor in keeping a positive opinion on your brand. That’s why New Leaf Service Contracts puts so much effort into your customer.
HERE ARE WAYS WE CAN HELP YOUR BUSINESS:
Customer care is the most important factor in customer retention and growing your brand. New Leaf Service Contracts is dedicated to providing the best customer care possible while remaining cost-effective and producing quality results - let’s grow together
Mobilize highly trained service providers that put your customers first
Utilize our state-of-the-art call center and service provider network
Assist with in-warranty and out-of-warranty repairs
Provide full 360 degree follow-through during entire service process
Provide data and reports to help improve both operational efficiency and product negotiations
Let our team co-ordinate professional delivery and installation on your new purchase. Some restrictions may apply.