36" 5 Burner Gas Downdraft Cooktop
36" 5 Burner Gas Downdraft Cooktop
- Everyday Price:$2,099.00
- Sale Price:$1,888.00
- Total Savings:$211.00
- Color:Stainless Steel
This 36” gas cooktop includes Downdraft, an integrated ventilation system that doesn’t require a separate hood. The cooktop features a 17K BTU professional burner to achieve both high heat needed for searing and low simmer settings. The 5K BTU Even-Heat™ Simmer Burner enables precise simmering and melting while the 300 CFM exhaust rating means the venting can handle it all.
: 36 inch
: Sealed Burner
Burner Type:Sealed Burner
Number of Burners:Five
Voltage:115V ... see more
- Integrates the ventilation system into the cooking surface so that a separate hood is not needed. Smoke and odors can be removed and taken outside or filtered and recirculated inside. A duct-free kit is available for purchase separately.
- Enhance the look of the cooktop surface with sturdy construction that adds to their premium feel.
- Enhance the beautiful look of the cooktop and allow easy movement of cookware around the entire cooking surface.
- Allows you to convert the cooktop so it can be used with LP gas.
- Provides the ability to use high-temperature cooking methods such as searing, stir-frying, and wok cooking as well as low temperatures suitable for simmering.
- A diffuser plate allows more control of the flame at the lowest setting, for more precise simmering and melting.
- Handles the venting requirements of high temperature cooking techniques like pan searing and stir-frying.
- Can be precisely matched to cooking needs, effectively removing steam, grease, and odors from the air.
- Reaches the high temperatures required to quickly get liquids to a boil and for high-temperature cooking techniques including getting a great sear on meat.
- Allows a downdraft cooktop to be placed nearly anywhere in the kitchen using a duct-free conversion kit (not included). This filters and recirculates the air without running ductwork, ideal for kitchens with installation restrictions or ducting limitations.
- Melt chocolate or butter, simmer delicate sauces, or poach eggs on a low-power burner, thanks to a wider burner cap that shields and diffuses the flame to produce a gentler, low-power heat.
- Lights burners with an electric spark instead of a pilot light. For more reliable performance, burners are relit if the flame is blown out.
|Burner Type||Sealed Burner|
|Number of Burners||Five|
|Automatic Pan Detection|
|Automatic Pan Detection||No|
|Center Front Element-Burner Power|
|Center Front Element-Burner Power||15000 BTU|
|Center Front Element-Burner Type|
|Center Front Element-Burner Type||Sealed Burner|
|Center Rear Element-Burner Power|
|Center Rear Element-Burner Power||12,500 BTU|
|Center Rear Element-Burner Type|
|Center Rear Element-Burner Type||Sealed Burner|
|CFM Motor Class|
|CFM Motor Class||300|
|Control Location||Right Side|
|Cooktop Element Style|
|Cooktop Element Style||Sealed Burner|
|Cooktop Surface Color|
|Cooktop Surface Color||Color Coordinated|
|Cooktop Surface Material|
|Cooktop Surface Material||Stainless Steel|
|Sub Category||Down Draft|
|Carton Depth||26.378 inch|
|Carton Height||23.779 inch|
|Carton Width||41.496 inch|
|Gross Weight||78 inch|
|Maximum Height||18 7/16 inch|
|Net Weight||65.0 inch|
|Dimensions|Cutout Depth(IN,inches)||19 15/16|
|Dimensions|Cutout Width(IN,inches)||34 3/4|
|Grate Details||Cast Iron Grates,Continuous,Matte Finish|
|Heating Element On Indicator Light|
|Heating Element On Indicator Light||No|
|Hot Surface Indicator Light|
|Hot Surface Indicator Light||No|
|Ignition Type||Flame-Sensing™ Re-ignition|
|Infinite Heat Controls|
|Infinite Heat Controls||Yes|
|Installs Over Built-In Oven|
|Installs Over Built-In Oven||No|
|Knob Color||Stainless Steel|
|Left Front Element-Burner Power|
|Left Front Element-Burner Power||10,000 BTU|
|Left Front Element-Burner Type|
|Left Front Element-Burner Type||Burner|
|Left Rear Element-Burner Power|
|Left Rear Element-Burner Power||5000 BTU|
|Left Rear Element-Burner Type|
|Left Rear Element-Burner Type||Even-Heat™|
|Number of Cooking Element-Burners|
|Number of Cooking Element-Burners||5|
|Number of Grates|
|Number of Grates||3|
|Number of Open Bays|
|Number of Open Bays||NA|
|Number of Speeds|
|Number of Speeds||3|
|Power Cord Included|
|Power Cord Included||Yes|
|Power Outage Compatible|
|Power Outage Compatible||Yes|
|Right Rear Element-Burner Power|
|Right Rear Element-Burner Power||17,000 BTU|
|Right Rear Element-Burner Type|
|Right Rear Element-Burner Type||Burner|
Enjoy peace of mind by knowing your products are protected by a team dedicated to exceptional customer care. Our steamlined process - with the industry’s most efficient repair or replace warranty system - pleases customers while helping build your image and market share.
PRODUCT WARRANTY ADMINISTRATION
We manage the entire manufacturer warranty process for you. Whether an OEM factory or brand importer, New Leaf processes customer calls and oversees all service requirements for you. Cut overhead with our professional support.
Use our ultramodern call center and extensive service provider network to reduce your costs, assign staff more productive roles, while boosting professionalism and customer satisfaction.
Our flexible financial models meet the needs of any size OEM or direct importation organization.
We provide a unique 800 number, troubleshooting via phone call and dispatch service to either a depot or an in-home servicer.
CUSTOMER CARE THAT BUILDS BRANDS
Customer care is perhaps the most important factor in keeping a positive opinion on your brand. That’s why New Leaf Service Contracts puts so much effort into your customer.
HERE ARE WAYS WE CAN HELP YOUR BUSINESS:
Customer care is the most important factor in customer retention and growing your brand. New Leaf Service Contracts is dedicated to providing the best customer care possible while remaining cost-effective and producing quality results - let’s grow together
Mobilize highly trained service providers that put your customers first
Utilize our state-of-the-art call center and service provider network
Assist with in-warranty and out-of-warranty repairs
Provide full 360 degree follow-through during entire service process
Provide data and reports to help improve both operational efficiency and product negotiations
Let our team co-ordinate professional delivery and installation on your new purchase. Some restrictions may apply.