Quiet Dishwasher with Stainless Steel Tub
Quiet Dishwasher with Stainless Steel Tub
- Everyday Price:$749.00
- Sale Price:$673.10
- Total Savings:$75.90
This dishwasher with a stainless steel tub provides flexible cleaning for mealtime messes, thanks to the Sensor cycle that gives you the right settings for each load. The cycle memory feature remembers the last cycle you ran and starts it with the push of a button. Plus, this quiet dishwasher is both ADA compliant and ENERGY® STAR certified.
: 24 inch
: 50.0 - 54.9 dB
: Front Control
Decibel Rating:50.0 - 54.9 dB
Energy Star Qualified:Yes
Style:Front Control ... see more
- For quick cleanup of routine messes, this dishwasher remembers the last cycle you picked and automatically chooses it for you the next time.
- Keep washcloths and towels at hand for quick cleanups with a bar that also works as a handle.
- Easily avoid unintended use by holding down the control lock button for 3 seconds to lock the dishwasher controls.
- Get complete cleaning performance, thanks to a dishwasher with a separate spray arm in each rack.
- Clean these controls as easily as you use them.
- Get a gentle clean with this cycle designed for your family's glassware.
- ENERGY STAR® certified models exceed government standards to help save money on your utility bills.
- Manually raise or lower the upper rack two inches to better fit tall items.
- This dishwasher meets the Standards for Accessible Design specified by the Americans with Disabilities Act to provide equal access to all.
- Keep your kitchen quiet during cleanup with a dishwasher sound level of just 51 dBA.
- Make sure dishes come out dry with the stainless steel tub that cools quickly so moisture doesn't condense on the dishes.
- Use to clean up leftover messes from your day-to-day meals.
- Takes care of heavily soiled messes and other hard-to-clean dishes without the extra elbow grease by adding extra time to the cycle.
- Automatically get the right settings for each load with sensors that detect food particles in the water and continue the cycle until it's clean.
- Use a clean, dry dish straight from the dishwasher thanks to added heat for drying. For optimal drying results, use this option with rinse aid.
|Decibel Rating||50.0 - 54.9 dB|
|Energy Star Qualified||Yes|
|Built-In Water Softener|
|Built-In Water Softener||No|
|CEE Tier||Tier I|
|Control Panel Color|
|Control Panel Color||Black|
|Decibel Level (dBA)|
|Decibel Level (dBA)||51|
|Carton Depth||26 1/2 inch|
|Carton Height||35 inch|
|Carton Width||24 1/2 inch|
|Depth Closed Excluding Handles||24 inch|
|Depth Closed Including Handles||24 7/16 inch|
|Depth With Door Open 90 Degree||44 1/2 inch|
|Gross Weight||105 inch|
|Height||34 1/2 inch|
|Maximum Height||34 1/2 inch|
|Minimum Height||32 1/2 inch|
|Net Weight||92.0 inch|
|Width||23 1/2 inch|
|Dishwasher Cycle Selections|
|Dishwasher Cycle Selections||Glass,Heavy,Light/China,Normal,Quick Wash,Rinse Only|
|Dishwasher Option Selections|
|Dishwasher Option Selections||12 Hour Delay,Heated Dry|
|Dispensers||Detergent and Rinse Aid|
|Drying System Type|
|Drying System Type||Recessed Heating Element|
|Energy Star® Qualified|
|Energy Star® Qualified||ENERGY STAR® Qualified|
|Exterior Status Light|
|Exterior Status Light||White|
|Extras||1-Fold Down Wire Cup Shelf|
|Handle Type||Towel Bar|
|Last Cycle Recall|
|Last Cycle Recall||Yes|
|Number of Place Settings|
|Number of Place Settings||12|
|Number of Racks|
|Number of Racks||2|
|Number of Wash Cycles|
|Number of Wash Cycles||6|
|Number of Wash Levels|
|Number of Wash Levels||4|
|Number of Washarms|
|Number of Washarms||2|
|Rinse Aid Dispenser Level Indicator|
|Rinse Aid Dispenser Level Indicator||Optical Level Indicator|
|Sound Package||Quiet Partner™|
|Toe Panel Color|
|Toe Panel Color||Black|
|True Hold Door|
|True Hold Door||Yes|
|Tub Material||Stainless Steel|
|Tub Style||Built-in Tall Tub 24"|
|Type||Large In the Rack Basket|
|Wash System Type|
|Wash System Type||Removable Filter|
Enjoy peace of mind by knowing your products are protected by a team dedicated to exceptional customer care. Our steamlined process - with the industry’s most efficient repair or replace warranty system - pleases customers while helping build your image and market share.
PRODUCT WARRANTY ADMINISTRATION
We manage the entire manufacturer warranty process for you. Whether an OEM factory or brand importer, New Leaf processes customer calls and oversees all service requirements for you. Cut overhead with our professional support.
Use our ultramodern call center and extensive service provider network to reduce your costs, assign staff more productive roles, while boosting professionalism and customer satisfaction.
Our flexible financial models meet the needs of any size OEM or direct importation organization.
We provide a unique 800 number, troubleshooting via phone call and dispatch service to either a depot or an in-home servicer.
CUSTOMER CARE THAT BUILDS BRANDS
Customer care is perhaps the most important factor in keeping a positive opinion on your brand. That’s why New Leaf Service Contracts puts so much effort into your customer.
HERE ARE WAYS WE CAN HELP YOUR BUSINESS:
Customer care is the most important factor in customer retention and growing your brand. New Leaf Service Contracts is dedicated to providing the best customer care possible while remaining cost-effective and producing quality results - let’s grow together
Mobilize highly trained service providers that put your customers first
Utilize our state-of-the-art call center and service provider network
Assist with in-warranty and out-of-warranty repairs
Provide full 360 degree follow-through during entire service process
Provide data and reports to help improve both operational efficiency and product negotiations
Let our team co-ordinate professional delivery and installation on your new purchase. Some restrictions may apply.