30" Wall-Mount, 3-Speed Canopy Hood
30" Wall-Mount, 3-Speed Canopy Hood
- Everyday Price:$1,549.00
- Sale Price:$1,180.00
- Total Savings:$369.00
- Color:Stainless Steel
This 3-speed vent hood has power to effectively vent an output of up to 65K BTUs. Auto speed sensing keeps the vent at the proper fan speed by sensing the amount of heat coming from the cooktop. This 30-inch wall-mount canopy hood has both LED and halogen
Height: 24 5/8
Depth: 19 11/16 ... see more
600 CFM/65K BTU Threshold
- Allows installation over any KitchenAid regular 36- or 30-inch range or cooktop, and some commercial-style cooking surfaces with outputs up to 65K BTU.
- Increases ventilation system efficiency by pulling air from the edges of the hood and speeding up the movement of air at the center, allowing it to efficiently handle up to a 65K BTU total output.
- Takes the guesswork out of protecting
- Provide extra lighting over the cooking
- Enhances the style of the ventilation system by providing soft, accent lighting in the kitchen.
- Provides electronic operation with visual feedback on settings and selections. Enhances performance when using high-temperature cooking techniques by providing a timed, short burst of high-speed ventilation to effectively filter steam, grease, and odors from the air.
- Ensures that the ventilation system operates at a quiet level so it can be used while entertaining. At maximum speed, sound level is 65 dBA (5.4 sones).
- Filter reduces steam, grease, and odor to help avoid contact with ceilings and countertops. The design increases filtration by obstructing the path of vented air to help capture more steam, grease, and odors as they are drawn through the vent.
- Converts from a traditional set-up to an in-line blower installation for an even more quiet operation. Metal box purchase required.
|Auto Function||Auto On and Speed Adjust|
|CFM Motor Class|
|CFM Motor Class||600|
|Carton Depth||18 inch|
|Carton Height||26 inch|
|Carton Width||30 inch|
|Depth||19 11/16 inch|
|Height||24 5/8 inch|
|Gross Weight||56 inch|
|Net Weight||0.0 inch|
|Duct Outlet Size (in.)|
|Duct Outlet Size (in.)||6|
|Filter||Dishwasher-Safe Grease Filters|
|Hood Type||Wall Mount|
|Night Light Type|
|Night Light Type||Halogen|
|Number of Night Light Settings|
|Number of Night Light Settings||1|
|Number of Speeds|
|Number of Speeds||3|
|Number of Task Light Settings|
|Number of Task Light Settings||1|
|Sound Max Speed (dB(A)|
|Sound Max Speed (dB(A)||65.0|
|Sound Max Speed (Sones)|
|Sound Max Speed (Sones)||5.4|
|Sound Min Speed (dB(A)|
|Sound Min Speed (dB(A)||49.5|
|Sound Min Speed (Sones)|
|Sound Min Speed (Sones)||1.50|
|Task Light Type|
|Task Light Type||LED|
|Venting||Exterior or Recirculating|
Enjoy peace of mind by knowing your products are protected by a team dedicated to exceptional customer care. Our steamlined process - with the industry’s most efficient repair or replace warranty system - pleases customers while helping build your image and market share.
PRODUCT WARRANTY ADMINISTRATION
We manage the entire manufacturer warranty process for you. Whether an OEM factory or brand importer, New Leaf processes customer calls and oversees all service requirements for you. Cut overhead with our professional support.
Use our ultramodern call center and extensive service provider network to reduce your costs, assign staff more productive roles, while boosting professionalism and customer satisfaction.
Our flexible financial models meet the needs of any size OEM or direct importation organization.
We provide a unique 800 number, troubleshooting via phone call and dispatch service to either a depot or an in-home servicer.
CUSTOMER CARE THAT BUILDS BRANDS
Customer care is perhaps the most important factor in keeping a positive opinion on your brand. That’s why New Leaf Service Contracts puts so much effort into your customer.
HERE ARE WAYS WE CAN HELP YOUR BUSINESS:
Customer care is the most important factor in customer retention and growing your brand. New Leaf Service Contracts is dedicated to providing the best customer care possible while remaining cost-effective and producing quality results - let’s grow together
Mobilize highly trained service providers that put your customers first
Utilize our state-of-the-art call center and service provider network
Assist with in-warranty and out-of-warranty repairs
Provide full 360 degree follow-through during entire service process
Provide data and reports to help improve both operational efficiency and product negotiations
Let our team co-ordinate professional delivery and installation on your new purchase. Some restrictions may apply.