30'' Slide-Out 400 CFM
30'' Slide-Out 400 CFM
- Everyday Price:$1,099.00
- Sale Price:$988.00
- Total Savings:$111.00
- Color:Stainless Steel
This 30-inch ventilation hood has a slide-out ventilation system that makes it an ideal choice for customers seeking an integrated ventilation solution. The sleek glass canopy remains flush with surrounding cabinets when not in use. Electronic controls and LED lights make the vent system easy to use.
: 30 inch
Airflow in CFM:400
Vented or Not Vented:Recirculating
Width :30 inch ... see more
65K BTU Threshold
- Compatible with most 36- or 30-inch cooktops, including some commercial-style cooking surfaces.
- Provides a sleek, unobtrusive appearance by remaining flush with cabinets when the vent is not in use.
- Provides sleek, visual confirmation of your ventilation selections, settings, and filter status.
- Allows you to install your ventilation systems in kitchens without direct venting to the outside and features a charcoal filter to keep air fresh.
- Enhances performance when using high-temperature cooking techniques by providing a timed, short burst of high-speed ventilation to effectively remove steam, grease, and odors from the air.
- Helps ensure effective ventilation performance by automatically starting the vent at the last used speed when it extends above the cooking surface.
- Provide energy efficient operation with brighter, more natural light that increases visibility over the cooking surface.
- Help keep the kitchen environment fresh and also provide proper filtration of grease and odors to help reduce contact with ceilings and countertops.
|Airflow in CFM||400|
|Vented or Not Vented||Recirculating|
|CFM Motor Class|
|CFM Motor Class||400|
|Control Type||Push Button|
|Sub Category||Hood Inserts|
|Carton Depth||39 inch|
|Carton Height||14 inch|
|Carton Width||16 3/4 inch|
|Cutout Depth (in)||12 inch|
|Cutout Height (in)||15 inch|
|Cutout Width (in)||30 inch|
|Depth||18 7/8 inch|
|Gross Weight||42 inch|
|Height||12 9/16 inch|
|Duct Outlet Size (in.)|
|Duct Outlet Size (in.)||6|
|Filter||Dishwasher-Safe Grease Filters|
|Lighting Control Type|
|Lighting Control Type||Push Button|
|Number of Night Light Settings|
|Number of Night Light Settings||2|
|Number of Speeds|
|Number of Speeds||4|
|Number of Task Light Settings|
|Number of Task Light Settings||2|
|Task Light Type|
|Task Light Type||Halogen|
|Venting||Exterior or Recirculating|
Enjoy peace of mind by knowing your products are protected by a team dedicated to exceptional customer care. Our steamlined process - with the industry’s most efficient repair or replace warranty system - pleases customers while helping build your image and market share.
PRODUCT WARRANTY ADMINISTRATION
We manage the entire manufacturer warranty process for you. Whether an OEM factory or brand importer, New Leaf processes customer calls and oversees all service requirements for you. Cut overhead with our professional support.
Use our ultramodern call center and extensive service provider network to reduce your costs, assign staff more productive roles, while boosting professionalism and customer satisfaction.
Our flexible financial models meet the needs of any size OEM or direct importation organization.
We provide a unique 800 number, troubleshooting via phone call and dispatch service to either a depot or an in-home servicer.
CUSTOMER CARE THAT BUILDS BRANDS
Customer care is perhaps the most important factor in keeping a positive opinion on your brand. That’s why New Leaf Service Contracts puts so much effort into your customer.
HERE ARE WAYS WE CAN HELP YOUR BUSINESS:
Customer care is the most important factor in customer retention and growing your brand. New Leaf Service Contracts is dedicated to providing the best customer care possible while remaining cost-effective and producing quality results - let’s grow together
Mobilize highly trained service providers that put your customers first
Utilize our state-of-the-art call center and service provider network
Assist with in-warranty and out-of-warranty repairs
Provide full 360 degree follow-through during entire service process
Provide data and reports to help improve both operational efficiency and product negotiations
Let our team co-ordinate professional delivery and installation on your new purchase. Some restrictions may apply.
Tags: 30'' Slide-Out 400 CFM