30-Inch 5-Element Electric Slide-In Convection Range
30-Inch 5-Element Electric Slide-In Convection Range
- Everyday Price:$2,299.00
- Sale Price:$1,897.10
- Total Savings:$401.90
- Color:Black Stainless
Width: 29 7/8
Height: 36 ... see more
This beautiful electric range produces flawless cooking results with Even-Heat™ True Convection. The unique bow-tie design and convection fan ensure the inside of the entire oven is heated to, and stays at, the perfect temperature. This range also featureEven-Heat™ True Convection
- Produces flawless results. The unique bow-tie design and convection fan ensure the inside of the entire oven is heated to, and stays at, the perfect temperature.
- Provides a variable temperature option, giving you complete control while you broil.
- This optional accessory kit will cover damaged countertops and unfinished edges from an old slide- in range to make them beautiful again. Trim pieces come in black, white and stainless to seamlessly match your new range.
- Offers the ability to provide additional moisture to the inside of the oven, enhancing cooking results.
- This electric slide-in range provides a large cooking capacity that easily handles multiple dishes at once.
- Provides five independent cooking surfaces that allow you to do more on your range. It features a triple cooking zone of 6, 9 and 12 inches, one 10 inch zone and two 6 inch cooking zones, plus a dedicated warming zone.
- Takes the guesswork out of convection cooking by converting conventional settings for recipes to convection settings for you.
- Is our promise to flawlessly fit slide-in ranges designed for an existing cutout of 30" width, countertop depth of 24"-25", cabinet depth of 23"-24" and countertop height of 36".
- Cleans your oven in less than an hour without odors and at a temperature below 200°F. This innovative system combines low heat with water to release baked-on spills.
- Adds additional storage space that’s perfect for pots, pans and baking sheets.
- Offer an intuitive, easy-to-use touch screen experience.
|ADA Compliant||ADA Height and Operation Compliant|
|Automatic Convection Conversion Temperature Adjust|
|Automatic Convection Conversion Temperature Adjust||Yes|
|Bake Element Power|
|Bake Element Power||3600W|
|Broiler Element Power|
|Broiler Element Power||4000W|
|Broiler Location||Top of Oven|
|Center Rear Element-Burner Power|
|Center Rear Element-Burner Power||100W|
|Center Rear Element-Burner Size|
|Center Rear Element-Burner Size||6"|
|Center Rear Element-Burner Type|
|Center Rear Element-Burner Type||Warming|
|Convection Element Power|
|Convection Element Power||3200|
|Convection Element Type|
|Convection Element Type||Fan|
|Cooktop Element Style|
|Cooktop Element Style||Radiant|
|Cooktop Surface Color|
|Cooktop Surface Color||Black|
|Cooktop Surface Material|
|Cooktop Surface Material||Ceramic Glass|
|Depth Closed Excluding Handles(IN,inches)|
|Depth Closed Excluding Handles(IN,inches)||26 3/8|
|Depth Closed Including Handles(IN,inches)|
|Depth Closed Including Handles(IN,inches)||28 7/8|
|Capacity (Cu Ft)||6.40 inch|
|Carton Depth||30 1/2 inch|
|Carton Height||43 1/2 inch|
|Carton Width||31 1/2 inch|
|Width||29 7/8 inch|
|Depth Closed Excluding Handles||26 3/8 inch|
|Depth Closed Including Handles||28 7/8 inch|
|Gross Weight||210 inch|
|Net Weight||0.0 inch|
|Display Color||Red/ White|
|Door Type||Metal & Glass|
|Drawer Type||Storage Drawer|
|Handle Color||Stainless Steel|
|Handle Type||Towel Bar|
|Heating Element On Indicator Light|
|Heating Element On Indicator Light||Yes|
|Hot Surface Indicator Light|
|Hot Surface Indicator Light||Yes|
|Interior Depth (in.)|
|Interior Depth (in.)||20 5/8|
|Interior Height (in.)|
|Interior Height (in.)||22 1/8|
|Interior Width (in.)|
|Interior Width (in.)||24 1/8|
|Knob Color||Stainless Steel|
|Left Front Element-Burner Power|
|Left Front Element-Burner Power||3000W/1950W/1050W|
|Left Front Element-Burner Size|
|Left Front Element-Burner Size||12"/9"/6"|
|Left Front Element-Burner Type|
|Left Front Element-Burner Type||Triple|
|Left Rear Element-Burner Power|
|Left Rear Element-Burner Power||1300W|
|Left Rear Element-Burner Size|
|Left Rear Element-Burner Size||6"|
|Left Rear Element-Burner Type|
|Left Rear Element-Burner Type||Hyper|
|Number of Cooking Element-Burners|
|Number of Cooking Element-Burners||5|
|Number of Oven Lights|
|Number of Oven Lights||2|
|Number of Oven Racks|
|Number of Oven Racks||3|
|Number of Rack Guides|
|Number of Rack Guides||7|
|Oven Cleaning Type|
|Oven Cleaning Type||AquaLift® Self Clean|
|Oven Configuration||Single Oven|
|Oven Control Type|
|Oven Control Type||Electronic Touch|
|Oven Cooking System|
|Oven Cooking System||Convection|
|Oven Rack Type|
|Oven Rack Type||1 Max Capacity, 1 Standard, 1 Steam Rack|
|Oven Window Size|
|Oven Window Size||Large|
|Power Cord Included|
|Power Cord Included||No|
|Power On Indicator Light|
|Power On Indicator Light||Yes|
|Power Outage Compatible|
|Power Outage Compatible||No|
|Right Front Element-Burner Power|
|Right Front Element-Burner Power||3200W|
|Right Front Element-Burner Size|
|Right Front Element-Burner Size||10"|
|Right Front Element-Burner Type|
|Right Front Element-Burner Type||Hyper|
|Right Rear Element-Burner Power|
|Right Rear Element-Burner Power||1200W|
|Right Rear Element-Burner Size|
|Right Rear Element-Burner Size||6"|
|Right Rear Element-Burner Type|
|Right Rear Element-Burner Type||Single|
|Selections||Clock,Cook Time Indicator,Delay Start,Keep Warm Setting,Proofing,Steam Bake,Warm Zone|
|Width (IN,inches)||29 7/8|
Enjoy peace of mind by knowing your products are protected by a team dedicated to exceptional customer care. Our steamlined process - with the industry’s most efficient repair or replace warranty system - pleases customers while helping build your image and market share.
PRODUCT WARRANTY ADMINISTRATION
We manage the entire manufacturer warranty process for you. Whether an OEM factory or brand importer, New Leaf processes customer calls and oversees all service requirements for you. Cut overhead with our professional support.
Use our ultramodern call center and extensive service provider network to reduce your costs, assign staff more productive roles, while boosting professionalism and customer satisfaction.
Our flexible financial models meet the needs of any size OEM or direct importation organization.
We provide a unique 800 number, troubleshooting via phone call and dispatch service to either a depot or an in-home servicer.
CUSTOMER CARE THAT BUILDS BRANDS
Customer care is perhaps the most important factor in keeping a positive opinion on your brand. That’s why New Leaf Service Contracts puts so much effort into your customer.
HERE ARE WAYS WE CAN HELP YOUR BUSINESS:
Customer care is the most important factor in customer retention and growing your brand. New Leaf Service Contracts is dedicated to providing the best customer care possible while remaining cost-effective and producing quality results - let’s grow together
Mobilize highly trained service providers that put your customers first
Utilize our state-of-the-art call center and service provider network
Assist with in-warranty and out-of-warranty repairs
Provide full 360 degree follow-through during entire service process
Provide data and reports to help improve both operational efficiency and product negotiations
Let our team co-ordinate professional delivery and installation on your new purchase. Some restrictions may apply.