30-Inch Wide Gas Range With True Convection And Power Preheat - 5.8 Cu. Ft.
30-Inch Wide Gas Range With True Convection And Power Preheat - 5.8 Cu. Ft.
- Everyday Price:$1,149.00
- Sale Price:$1,033.10
- Total Savings:$115.90
Our gas stove with included griddle plate is built for the long haul and is available in fingerprint resistant stainless steel. Power Preheat lets you start cooking sooner, while the Power™ burner brings the heat for quick searing and an even sauté. For faster baking and roasting, true convection with a third heating element helps keep temperatures consistent. Plus, you can count on this freestanding stove for a decade of dependability thanks to a 10-year limited parts warranty. Best of all, this 5.8 cu. ft. gas stove is designed, engineered and assembled in the U.S.A. with genuine American Pride.
: 30 inch
: Sealed Burner
: Self Clean
Number of Burners:Five
Number of Ovens:One
Special Burner:Wok ... see more
Fingerprint Resistant Stainless Steel
- Easy-to-clean, fingerprint resistant stainless steel keeps your range looking as good on the outside as it works on the inside.
- The Precision Cooking™ system uses sensor heating to help ensure each meal is cooked evenly.
- The hidden bake element is sealed under the oven floor to protect it from spills and drips.
- Variable broil brings the best results out of broiling with just the right temperatures for quick-cooking tasty meals.
- The Keep Warm™ setting uses low heat to keep food warm in your oven.
- With the Delay Bake setting, you can place your dishes inside the oven and program when you want the baking to begin.
- Clean your oven in under an hour with the odor-free, low-heat cleaning of AquaLift® self-cleaning technology. Just add water, run the cycle, and wipe with a wet sponge when the cycle is finished.
- With enough space for even your largest dishes and pans, this 5.8 cu. ft. capacity Maytag® gas range's main cavity is among the biggest in the industry for gas ranges.
- The simmer burner provides 800 to 5,000 BTUs of precise, adjustable heat to give your gas range both a full-power simmer burner and warming setting all in one.
- Cast-iron grates, heavy-duty door hinges, and premium ball-bearing drawer glides are built for dependability. Sealed surface burners help prevent leaks making cleaning faster and easier.
- Power Preheat lets you enjoy dinner faster with juicy flavor every time.
- Ranging from 15,000 to 18,000 BTUs, Power™ burners allow for a slow, even sauté and the intense heat for a seared, juicy steak.
- True convection uses a powerful third heating element and a sturdy fan to circulate even temperatures for faster baking and roasting.
- Auto Convect Conversion adjusts your traditional recipes to the right convection time and temperature without all the complexity.
- The max capacity rack supports your largest dishes and dips down so you have plenty of room for cooking.
- The 8,000-BTU oval burner helps ensure even heating when you're cooking with oversized pots and pans.
- With a 10-year limited parts warranty on the cooktop burners, oven burners, cast-iron metal grates and cavity, we built these ranges tough enough to keep cooking for years.
- Maytag® ranges are designed, engineered and assembled in the U.S.A.
|Number of Burners||Five|
|Number of Ovens||One|
|Type of Burners||Sealed Burner|
|Type Of Cleaning||Self Clean|
|Bake Element Power|
|Bake Element Power||18,000 BTU|
|Broiler Element Power|
|Broiler Element Power||11,000 BTU|
|Broiler Location||Top of Oven|
|Center Rear Element-Burner Power|
|Center Rear Element-Burner Power||8000 BTU|
|Center Rear Element-Burner Type|
|Center Rear Element-Burner Type||Oval Burner|
|Convection Element Type|
|Convection Element Type||Fan|
|Convection Functions||Bake,Broil,Convection Conversion,Roast|
|Cooktop Control Knob Color|
|Cooktop Control Knob Color||Stainless Steel|
|Cooktop Control Knob Type|
|Cooktop Control Knob Type||Weighted-Plastic|
|Cooktop Control Location|
|Cooktop Control Location||Front|
|Cooktop Control Type|
|Cooktop Control Type||Knobs|
|Cooktop Surface Color|
|Cooktop Surface Color||Color Coordinated Black on Stainless|
|Cooktop Surface Material|
|Cooktop Surface Material||Porcelain Coated Steel|
|Capacity (Cu Ft)||5.80 inch|
|Carton Depth||29 inch|
|Carton Height||48 3/4 inch|
|Carton Width||32 inch|
|Cutout Height (in)||36 inch|
|Cutout Width (in)||30 inch|
|Depth||27 7/8 inch|
|Depth Closed Excluding Handles||25 7/16 inch|
|Depth With Door Open 90 Degree||47 15/16 inch|
|Gross Weight||193 inch|
|Height||47 7/8 inch|
|Net Weight||0.0 inch|
|Width||29 7/8 inch|
|Door Type||Glass Window|
|Drawer Type||Storage Drawer|
|Automatic Convection Conversion Temperature Adjust||Automatic Convection Conversion Temperature Adjust : Yes|
|Grate Details||Dishwasher Safe,Matte Finish,Porcelain Coated Cast Grates|
|Handle Type||Reach Through Handle|
|Heating Element On Indicator Light|
|Heating Element On Indicator Light||No|
|Hot Surface Indicator Light|
|Hot Surface Indicator Light||No|
|Interior Depth (in.)|
|Interior Depth (in.)||20 3/4|
|Interior Height (in.)|
|Interior Height (in.)||20|
|Interior Width (in.)|
|Interior Width (in.)||24 3/8|
|Left Front Element-Burner Power|
|Left Front Element-Burner Power||18,000 BTU|
|Left Front Element-Burner Type|
|Left Front Element-Burner Type||High Output|
|Left Rear Element-Burner Power|
|Left Rear Element-Burner Power||9500 BTU|
|Left Rear Element-Burner Type|
|Left Rear Element-Burner Type||Multi Purpose|
|LP Convertible||Yes - Kit Included|
|Number of Cooking Element-Burners|
|Number of Cooking Element-Burners||5|
|Number of Grates|
|Number of Grates||2|
|Number of Oven Lights|
|Number of Oven Lights||1|
|Number of Oven Racks|
|Number of Oven Racks||3|
|Number of Rack Guides|
|Number of Rack Guides||7|
|Oven Control Location|
|Oven Control Location||Backguard|
|Oven Control Type|
|Oven Control Type||Electronic Touch|
|Oven Cooking System|
|Oven Cooking System||Convection|
|Oven Light Switch Location|
|Oven Light Switch Location||Oven Control|
|Oven Rack Type|
|Oven Rack Type||2 Standard and 1 Max Capacity|
|Oven Self-Cleaning||AquaLift® Self Clean|
|Oven Window Size|
|Oven Window Size||Extra Large|
|Power Cord Included|
|Power Cord Included||Yes|
|Power On Indicator Light|
|Power On Indicator Light||Yes|
|Power Outage Compatible|
|Power Outage Compatible||Yes - Cooktop Only|
|Right Front Element-Burner Power|
|Right Front Element-Burner Power||15,000 BTU|
|Right Front Element-Burner Type|
|Right Front Element-Burner Type||High Output|
|Right Rear Element-Burner Power|
|Right Rear Element-Burner Power||5000 BTU|
|Right Rear Element-Burner Type|
|Right Rear Element-Burner Type||Simmer|
|Selections||Audible Signal,Control Lock,Cook Time Indicator,Delay Start,Warm Hold,Sabbath Mode,Power Preheat|
Enjoy peace of mind by knowing your products are protected by a team dedicated to exceptional customer care. Our steamlined process - with the industry’s most efficient repair or replace warranty system - pleases customers while helping build your image and market share.
PRODUCT WARRANTY ADMINISTRATION
We manage the entire manufacturer warranty process for you. Whether an OEM factory or brand importer, New Leaf processes customer calls and oversees all service requirements for you. Cut overhead with our professional support.
Use our ultramodern call center and extensive service provider network to reduce your costs, assign staff more productive roles, while boosting professionalism and customer satisfaction.
Our flexible financial models meet the needs of any size OEM or direct importation organization.
We provide a unique 800 number, troubleshooting via phone call and dispatch service to either a depot or an in-home servicer.
CUSTOMER CARE THAT BUILDS BRANDS
Customer care is perhaps the most important factor in keeping a positive opinion on your brand. That’s why New Leaf Service Contracts puts so much effort into your customer.
HERE ARE WAYS WE CAN HELP YOUR BUSINESS:
Customer care is the most important factor in customer retention and growing your brand. New Leaf Service Contracts is dedicated to providing the best customer care possible while remaining cost-effective and producing quality results - let’s grow together
Mobilize highly trained service providers that put your customers first
Utilize our state-of-the-art call center and service provider network
Assist with in-warranty and out-of-warranty repairs
Provide full 360 degree follow-through during entire service process
Provide data and reports to help improve both operational efficiency and product negotiations
Let our team co-ordinate professional delivery and installation on your new purchase. Some restrictions may apply.