24" Stainless Steel Beverage Center with SatinGlide® Metal-Front Racks
24" Stainless Steel Beverage Center with SatinGlide® Metal-Front Racks
- Everyday Price:$2,499.00
- Sale Price:$2,248.10
- Total Savings:$250.90
- Color:Black Stainless
A combination of style and functionality, this Stainless Cabinet Beverage Center features two temperature-controlled zones to help preserve the flavor and integrity of individual wines. There’s a special zone for whites and a separate zone for reds. It has a 14 wine bottle capacity that can easily fit a wine collection with space left over for other beverages.(7°C) for more than 4 hours. The alarm shuts off once temperatures return to normal.
Built in :Yes
Case Depth ( without doors):22
Case Height:15.12 ... see more
Two Temperature-Controlled Zones (For Beverage Cellar)
- Allows for two independent temperature zones to chill beverages, hors d'oeuvres and wine bottles in their optimal climate. The top zone adjusts temperature from 33-40°F, while the lower zone can be adjusted from 42-64°F.
- Are a worry free way to store and locate your favorite beverages and other food items. These metal front shelves can easily be cleaned and stop spills from spreading in the refrigerator.
- Provides the ultimate versatility and flexibility for placement. Easily add a unit under counters in the kitchen, to custom cabinets in the dining room, or free standing anywhere you like around the house.
- automatically alerts you when the door has been left open before items inside rise above their ideal temperature. The alarm sounds after fives minutes and goes off every two minutes until the door has been closed or the controls have been pressed.
- automatically alerts you if the temperature isn’t safe for cold storage. Sensors trigger the alarm if the refrigerator temperature rises above 45°F
- keeps food and beverages right at hand for entertaining or every day use. It provides the perfect place to store, chill and display up to 14 bottles of wine or any other item you want to keep cold in the lower zone of the beverage center.
- Is proximity-activated making it easy to find items inside the unit without having to open the door. One or two rows of LED top mounted lights slowly illuminate when approaching the unit, and gradually turn off when not needed.
- Provides smooth movement even on fully loaded racks. The metal front gives the racks a bold, high-end design.
- Combines a bold blend of professionally-inspired styling with sleek touches for the home. This beautiful specialty refrigeration unit features Satin Textured Handles and the KitchenAid® Badge, a symbol of uncompromised quality.
- resists smudges while enhancing the overall look of the refrigerator. This new feature for KitchenAid® takes the worry out of keeping a working kitchen beautiful.
- Combines the durability and beauty of stainless steel on the exterior, enhancing and matching the look of the cabinet door.
- An easy to use electronic interface that allows pleasant and precise control over the refrigerator temperatures and settings.
- Filters UV rays to help protect wine and other beverages from premature aging.
|Amps||15 or 20|
|Case Depth ( without doors)||22|
|Depth excluding handles||27.37|
|Number of doors||1|
|Cabinet Material||Black Painted Steel|
|CEE Tier||Not Rated|
|Control Location||Interior Up Front|
|Sub Category||Wine / Beverage Cellars|
|Cabinet Width (in)||23 3/4 inch|
|Capacity (Cu Ft)||4.80 inch|
|Carton Depth||26 inch|
|Carton Height||36 5/8 inch|
|Carton Width||30 7/16 inch|
|Cutout Depth (in)||24 inch|
|Cutout Height (in)||34 5/8 inch|
|Cutout Width (in)||24 inch|
|Depth||26 3/4 inch|
|Depth Closed Excluding Handles||24 3/8 inch|
|Depth Closed Including Handles||26 3/4 inch|
|Depth Excluding Doors||22 inch|
|Depth With Door Open 90 Degree||47 3/4 inch|
|Gross Weight||158 inch|
|Height||35 1/8 inch|
|Height To Top Of Cabinet||35 1/8 inch|
|Height To Top Of Door Hinge||35 1/8 inch|
|Maximum Height||35 1/8 inch|
|Minimum Height||34 3/8 inch|
|Net Weight||166.0 inch|
|Width||23 3/4 inch|
|Dimensions|Cutout Height(IN,inches)||34 5/8|
|Door Ajar/Open Alarm|
|Door Ajar/Open Alarm||Yes|
|Door Color||Black Stainless Steel|
|Energy Star® Qualified|
|Energy Star® Qualified||No|
|Handle Type||Reach Through Handle|
|Ice Maker On/Off|
|Ice Maker On/Off||No|
|Installation Option||Freestanding or Built-In|
|Max Cool/Fast Cool|
|Max Cool/Fast Cool||No|
|Number of Racks|
|Number of Racks||2|
|Number of Shelves|
|Number of Shelves||2|
|Number of Temperature Controlled Zones|
|Number of Temperature Controlled Zones||2|
|Rack Front Material|
|Rack Front Material||Metal|
|Refrigeration Configuration||Beverage Center|
|Refrigerator Type||Beverage Center|
|Refrigerator Volume (Cu Ft)|
|Refrigerator Volume (Cu Ft)||4.80|
|Shelf(s) Description||2 Fixed Glass Shelves|
|Temperature Divider LED Color|
|Temperature Divider LED Color||White|
|Temperature Divider LED Dimmer Switch|
|Temperature Divider LED Dimmer Switch||No|
|Temperature Range||33F to 64F|
|Water Filter Indicator/Reset|
|Water Filter Indicator/Reset||No|
|Zone 1 Capacity|
|Zone 1 Capacity||3.0 cu. ft.|
|Zone 1 Description|
|Zone 1 Description||Refrigerator|
|Zone 1 Temperature Range|
|Zone 1 Temperature Range||33F to 40F|
|Zone 2 Capacity|
|Zone 2 Capacity||14 Bottles|
|Zone 2 Description|
|Zone 2 Description||White/Red Wine|
|Zone 2 Temperature Range|
|Zone 2 Temperature Range||42F to 64F|
Enjoy peace of mind by knowing your products are protected by a team dedicated to exceptional customer care. Our steamlined process - with the industry’s most efficient repair or replace warranty system - pleases customers while helping build your image and market share.
PRODUCT WARRANTY ADMINISTRATION
We manage the entire manufacturer warranty process for you. Whether an OEM factory or brand importer, New Leaf processes customer calls and oversees all service requirements for you. Cut overhead with our professional support.
Use our ultramodern call center and extensive service provider network to reduce your costs, assign staff more productive roles, while boosting professionalism and customer satisfaction.
Our flexible financial models meet the needs of any size OEM or direct importation organization.
We provide a unique 800 number, troubleshooting via phone call and dispatch service to either a depot or an in-home servicer.
CUSTOMER CARE THAT BUILDS BRANDS
Customer care is perhaps the most important factor in keeping a positive opinion on your brand. That’s why New Leaf Service Contracts puts so much effort into your customer.
HERE ARE WAYS WE CAN HELP YOUR BUSINESS:
Customer care is the most important factor in customer retention and growing your brand. New Leaf Service Contracts is dedicated to providing the best customer care possible while remaining cost-effective and producing quality results - let’s grow together
Mobilize highly trained service providers that put your customers first
Utilize our state-of-the-art call center and service provider network
Assist with in-warranty and out-of-warranty repairs
Provide full 360 degree follow-through during entire service process
Provide data and reports to help improve both operational efficiency and product negotiations
Let our team co-ordinate professional delivery and installation on your new purchase. Some restrictions may apply.