24" Panel Ready Wine Cellar with Glass Door and Wood-Front Racks
24" Panel Ready Wine Cellar with Glass Door and Wood-Front Racks
- Everyday Price:$2,149.00
- Sale Price:$1,923.10
- Total Savings:$225.90
- Color:Panel Ready
This beautifully designed 24” Panel Ready Wine Cellar can be customized to the surrounding cabinets with custom panels and handles. It features two temperature-controlled zones that help preserve the flavor and integrity of individual wines. There’s a spe
Width: 23 3/4
Height: 35 1/8
Depth: 26 3/4 ... see more
- Allows the unit to be customized to match the surrounding cabinets with custom panels and handles.
- automatically alerts you if the temperature isn’t safe for cold storage. Sensors trigger the alarm if the refrigerator temperature rises above 45°F
- (7°C) for more than 4 hours. The alarm shuts off once temperatures return to normal.
- Allows for two temperature zones to chill both whites and reds at their optimal temperatures to help preserve the flavor and integrity of individual wines. The top zone adjusts from 42-54°F for whites while the lower zone can be set from 42-64°F for reds.
- Provides large capacity to easily chill and display a full selection of wines.
- Filters UV rays to help protect wine and other beverages from premature aging.
- Is proximity-activated making it easy to find items inside the unit without having to open the door. One or two rows of LED top mounted lights slowly illuminate when approaching the unit, and gradually turn off when not needed.
- An easy to use electronic interface that allows pleasant and precise control over the refrigerator temperatures and settings.
- Provides smooth movement even on fully loaded racks. The wood front gives the metal racks a sleek, high-end design.
- Provides the ultimate versatility and flexibility for placement. Easily add a unit under counters in the kitchen, to custom cabinets in the dining room, or free standing anywhere you like around the house.
- automatically alerts you when the door has been left open before items inside rise above their ideal temperature. The alarm sounds after fives minutes and goes off every two minutes until the door has been closed or the controls have been pressed.
|Amps||15 or 20|
|Annual Energy Usage [kWh]|
|Annual Energy Usage [kWh]||441|
|Auto-Light Interior LED Lighting|
|Auto-Light Interior LED Lighting||Auto-Light Interior LED Lighting|
|Depth Closed Excluding Handles(IN,inches)|
|Depth Closed Excluding Handles(IN,inches)||24 3/8|
|Depth Closed Including Handles(IN,inches)|
|Depth Closed Including Handles(IN,inches)||26 3/4|
|Depth Excluding Doors(IN,inches)|
|Depth Excluding Doors(IN,inches)||22|
|Depth With Door Open 90 Degree(IN,inches)|
|Depth With Door Open 90 Degree(IN,inches)||47 3/4|
|Capacity (Cu Ft)||5.60 inch|
|Carton Depth||26 inch|
|Carton Height||36 5/8 inch|
|Carton Width||30 7/16 inch|
|Cutout Depth (in)||24 inch|
|Cutout Height (in)||34 5/8 inch|
|Cutout Width (in)||24 inch|
|Depth||26 3/4 inch|
|Height||35 1/8 inch|
|Width||23 3/4 inch|
|Depth Closed Excluding Handles||24 3/8 inch|
|Depth Closed Including Handles||26 3/4 inch|
|Depth Excluding Doors||22 inch|
|Depth With Door Open 90 Degree||47 3/4 inch|
|Gross Weight||213 inch|
|Maximum Height||35 1/8 inch|
|Minimum Height||34 3/8 inch|
|Net Weight||200.0 inch|
|Dimensions|Cutout Height(IN,inches)||34 5/8|
|Door Ajar/Open Alarm|
|Door Ajar/Open Alarm||Yes|
|Door Color||Panel Ready|
|Energy Star® Qualified|
|Energy Star® Qualified||No|
|Location of Controls|
|Location of Controls||Interior Up Front|
|Maximum Height(IN,inches)||35 1/8|
|Minimum Height(IN,inches)||34 3/8|
|Number of Shelves|
|Number of Shelves||6|
|Number of Temperature Controlled Zones|
|Number of Temperature Controlled Zones||2|
|Rack Front Material|
|Rack Front Material||Wood|
|Refrigeration Configuration||Wine Cellar|
|Refrigerator Type||Wine Cellar|
|Sabbath Mode for Refrigeration|
|Sabbath Mode for Refrigeration||Yes|
|SatinGlide Metal-Front Racks|
|SatinGlide Metal-Front Racks||SatinGlide Metal-Front Racks|
|Shelf(s) Description||Wine Rack|
|Temperature Divider LED Color|
|Temperature Divider LED Color||White|
|Temperature Divider LED Dimmer Switch|
|Temperature Divider LED Dimmer Switch||No|
|Temperature Range||42F to 64F|
|Width (IN,inches)||23 3/4|
|Zone 1 Capacity|
|Zone 1 Capacity||Up to 24 Bottles|
|Zone 1 Description|
|Zone 1 Description||White Wine|
|Zone 1 Temperature Range|
|Zone 1 Temperature Range||42F to 54F|
|Zone 2 Capacity|
|Zone 2 Capacity||Up to 22 Bottles|
|Zone 2 Description|
|Zone 2 Description||Red Wine|
|Zone 2 Temperature Range|
|Zone 2 Temperature Range||42F to 64F|
Enjoy peace of mind by knowing your products are protected by a team dedicated to exceptional customer care. Our steamlined process - with the industry’s most efficient repair or replace warranty system - pleases customers while helping build your image and market share.
PRODUCT WARRANTY ADMINISTRATION
We manage the entire manufacturer warranty process for you. Whether an OEM factory or brand importer, New Leaf processes customer calls and oversees all service requirements for you. Cut overhead with our professional support.
Use our ultramodern call center and extensive service provider network to reduce your costs, assign staff more productive roles, while boosting professionalism and customer satisfaction.
Our flexible financial models meet the needs of any size OEM or direct importation organization.
We provide a unique 800 number, troubleshooting via phone call and dispatch service to either a depot or an in-home servicer.
CUSTOMER CARE THAT BUILDS BRANDS
Customer care is perhaps the most important factor in keeping a positive opinion on your brand. That’s why New Leaf Service Contracts puts so much effort into your customer.
HERE ARE WAYS WE CAN HELP YOUR BUSINESS:
Customer care is the most important factor in customer retention and growing your brand. New Leaf Service Contracts is dedicated to providing the best customer care possible while remaining cost-effective and producing quality results - let’s grow together
Mobilize highly trained service providers that put your customers first
Utilize our state-of-the-art call center and service provider network
Assist with in-warranty and out-of-warranty repairs
Provide full 360 degree follow-through during entire service process
Provide data and reports to help improve both operational efficiency and product negotiations
Let our team co-ordinate professional delivery and installation on your new purchase. Some restrictions may apply.