24" Beverage Center with Glass Door and Wood-Front Racks
24" Beverage Center with Glass Door and Wood-Front Racks
- Everyday Price:$2,149.00
- Sale Price:$1,933.00
- Total Savings:$216.00
- Color:Stainless Steel
A combination of style and functionality, this Stainless Steel, Black Cabinet Beverage Center features two temperature-controlled zones. There are separate zones for whites and reds, plus a UV-Protected Thermal Glass Door to help preserve and protect wine. It has a 14 wine bottle capacity that can easily fit a wine collection withspace left over for other beverages.(7°C) for more than 4 hours. The alarm shuts off once temperatures return to normal.
Case Depth ( without doors):22
Defrost System:Manual ... see more
Two Temperature-Controlled Zones (For Beverage Cellar)
- Allows for two independent temperature zones to chill beverages, hors d'oeuvres and wine bottles in their optimal climate. The top zone adjusts temperature from 33-40°F, while the lower zone can be adjusted from 42-64°F.
- automatically alerts you if the temperature isn’t safe for cold storage. Sensors trigger the alarm if the refrigerator temperature rises above 45°F
- keeps food and beverages right at hand for entertaining or every day use. It provides the perfect place to store, chill and display up to 14 bottles of wine or any other item you want to keep cold in the lower zone of the beverage center.
- Filters UV rays to help protect wine and other beverages from premature aging.
- Is proximity-activated making it easy to find items inside the unit without having to open the door. One or two rows of LED top mounted lights slowly illuminate when approaching the unit, and gradually turn off when not needed.
- An easy to use electronic interface that allows pleasant and precise control over the refrigerator temperatures and settings.
- Provides smooth movement even on fully loaded racks. The wood front gives the metal racks a sleek, high-end design.
- Makes it easy to store and locate your favorite beverages and other food items.
- Provides the ultimate versatility and flexibility for placement. Easily add a unit under counters in the kitchen, to custom cabinets in the dining room, or free standing anywhere you like around the house.
- automatically alerts you when the door has been left open before items inside rise above their ideal temperature. The alarm sounds after fives minutes and goes off every two minutes until the door has been closed or the controls have been pressed.
|Amps||15 or 20|
|Case Depth ( without doors)||22|
|Depth excluding handles||24.37|
|Number of doors||1|
|Type of Shelves||Glass|
|Cabinet Material||Prepainted Steel|
|Control Location||Interior Up Front|
|Sub Category||Wine / Beverage Cellars|
|Capacity (Cu Ft)||4.80 inch|
|Carton Depth||26 inch|
|Carton Height||36 5/8 inch|
|Carton Width||30 7/16 inch|
|Cutout Depth (in)||24 inch|
|Cutout Height (in)||34 5/8 inch|
|Cutout Width (in)||24 inch|
|Depth||26 3/4 inch|
|Depth Closed Excluding Handles||24 3/8 inch|
|Depth Closed Including Handles||26 3/4 inch|
|Depth Excluding Doors||22 inch|
|Depth With Door Open 90 Degree||47 3/4 inch|
|Gross Weight||160 inch|
|Height||35 1/8 inch|
|Maximum Height||35 1/8 inch|
|Minimum Height||34 3/8 inch|
|Net Weight||0.0 inch|
|Width||23 3/4 inch|
|Dimensions|Cutout Height(IN,inches)||34 5/8|
|Door Ajar/Open Alarm|
|Door Ajar/Open Alarm||Yes|
|Door Color||Stainless Steel|
|Installation Option||Freestanding or Built-In|
|Max Cool/Fast Cool|
|Max Cool/Fast Cool||No|
|Number of Shelves|
|Number of Shelves||2|
|Number of Temperature Controlled Zones|
|Number of Temperature Controlled Zones||2|
|Rack Front Material|
|Rack Front Material||Stainless Steel|
|Refrigerator Type||Beverage Center|
|Refrigerator Volume (Cu Ft)|
|Refrigerator Volume (Cu Ft)||4.80|
|Sabbath Mode for Refrigeration|
|Sabbath Mode for Refrigeration||Yes|
|Shelf(s) Description||1 Fixed 3/4 Depth Glass Shelf,1 Fixed Full Width Glass Shelf,2 Wine Racks|
|Temperature Divider LED Color|
|Temperature Divider LED Color||White|
|Temperature Divider LED Dimmer Switch|
|Temperature Divider LED Dimmer Switch||No|
|Temperature Range||33F to 64F|
|Zone 1 Capacity|
|Zone 1 Capacity||3.0 cu. ft.|
|Zone 1 Description|
|Zone 1 Description||Refrigerator|
|Zone 1 Temperature Range|
|Zone 1 Temperature Range||33F to 40F|
|Zone 2 Capacity|
|Zone 2 Capacity||14 Bottles|
|Zone 2 Description|
|Zone 2 Description||White/Red Wine|
|Zone 2 Temperature Range|
|Zone 2 Temperature Range||42F to 64F|
Enjoy peace of mind by knowing your products are protected by a team dedicated to exceptional customer care. Our steamlined process - with the industry’s most efficient repair or replace warranty system - pleases customers while helping build your image and market share.
PRODUCT WARRANTY ADMINISTRATION
We manage the entire manufacturer warranty process for you. Whether an OEM factory or brand importer, New Leaf processes customer calls and oversees all service requirements for you. Cut overhead with our professional support.
Use our ultramodern call center and extensive service provider network to reduce your costs, assign staff more productive roles, while boosting professionalism and customer satisfaction.
Our flexible financial models meet the needs of any size OEM or direct importation organization.
We provide a unique 800 number, troubleshooting via phone call and dispatch service to either a depot or an in-home servicer.
CUSTOMER CARE THAT BUILDS BRANDS
Customer care is perhaps the most important factor in keeping a positive opinion on your brand. That’s why New Leaf Service Contracts puts so much effort into your customer.
HERE ARE WAYS WE CAN HELP YOUR BUSINESS:
Customer care is the most important factor in customer retention and growing your brand. New Leaf Service Contracts is dedicated to providing the best customer care possible while remaining cost-effective and producing quality results - let’s grow together
Mobilize highly trained service providers that put your customers first
Utilize our state-of-the-art call center and service provider network
Assist with in-warranty and out-of-warranty repairs
Provide full 360 degree follow-through during entire service process
Provide data and reports to help improve both operational efficiency and product negotiations
Let our team co-ordinate professional delivery and installation on your new purchase. Some restrictions may apply.