27" Double Wall Oven with Even-Heat™ True Convection
27" Double Wall Oven with Even-Heat™ True Convection
- Everyday Price:$3,599.00
- Sale Price:$3,238.10
- Total Savings:$360.90
This 27" Double Wall Oven with Even-Heat™ True Convection provides consistent heating and even cooking. A unique bow-tie shaped design and convection fan helps ensure there are no burnt edges or undercooked centers. The Temperature Probe delivers accurate measurement of internal temperatures of meats, poultry, and casseroles without opening the oven. Bold design details are the perfect balance of elegance and functionality.
: 27 inch
: Self Clean
Width :27 inch ... see more
Even-Heat™ True Convection Oven (both ovens)
- produces flawless results. The unique bow-tie design and convection fan ensure the inside of the oven is heated to, and stays at, the perfect temperature.
- Uses high temperature to power through soils in the oven cavity, requiring only a quick wipe down at the end of the cycle.
- Allows accurate measurement of internal temperature of meats, poultry, and casseroles without having to open the oven door.
- Combines a bold blend of professionally-inspired styling with sleek touches for the home. This beautiful built-in wall oven features Satin Textured Handles, Precision Touch Controls, a stunning Chrome Inlaid Frame, the KitchenAid® Badge and Brand Medallion.
- Allows for customization of wall oven installation to match the height of existing cabinets through flexible design elements.
- Takes the guesswork out of convection cooking by ensuring exceptional results when experimenting with new recipes or familiar favorites.
- The spacious capacity simultaneously accommodates multiple dishes.
- Helps remove cold spots to help ensure even baking because the entire oven, including the walls and racks, are heated to the correct temperature.
- Allows easy loading and features an easy-grip handle, giving you the confidence when cooking with large or heavy dishes.
- Gives an intuitive glass touch screen experience that’s easy to wipe clean.
|Bake Element Power|
|Bake Element Power||2800W|
|Broiler Element Power|
|Broiler Element Power||4000W Both|
|Broiler Location||Top of Oven|
|Control Type||Glass Touch Digital Display|
|Convection Element Power|
|Convection Element Power||3200|
|Convection Element Type|
|Convection Element Type||True|
|Convection Functions||Bake Broil Roast Both|
|Category||Wall Oven/Warming Drawers|
|Sub Category||Double Wall Oven|
|Carton Depth||30 13/16 inch|
|Carton Height||53 1/2 inch|
|Carton Width||31 1/2 inch|
|Cutout Depth (in)||24 inch|
|Cutout Height (in)||50 1/4 inch|
|Cutout Width (in)||25 1/2 inch|
|Depth||27 1/8 inch|
|Depth With Door Open 90 Degree||46 3/4 inch|
|Gross Weight||240 inch|
|Height||51 1/4 inch|
|Net Weight||220.0 inch|
|Dimensions|Cutout Height(IN,inches)||50 1/4|
|Dimensions|Cutout Width(IN,inches)||25 1/2|
|Door Broil Position|
|Door Broil Position||Closed|
|Door Type||Metal & Glass|
|Flush Installation Approved|
|Flush Installation Approved||Yes|
|Handle Color||Stainless Steel|
|Installable Under Cooktop|
|Installable Under Cooktop||No|
|Light Control||Oven Light Touch Pad|
|Lower Oven Capacity (Cu Ft.)|
|Lower Oven Capacity (Cu Ft.)||4.3|
|Lower Oven Number of Oven Lights|
|Lower Oven Number of Oven Lights||2|
|Number of Bake Elements|
|Number of Bake Elements||1|
|Number of Broil Elements|
|Number of Broil Elements||1|
|Number of Lower Oven Racks|
|Number of Lower Oven Racks||3|
|Number of Lower Rack Guides|
|Number of Lower Rack Guides||6|
|Number of Upper Oven Racks|
|Number of Upper Oven Racks||3|
|Number of Upper Rack Guides|
|Number of Upper Rack Guides||6|
|Oven Cooking System|
|Oven Cooking System||Convection Both|
|Oven Rack 1 Type|
|Oven Rack 1 Type||Standard|
|Oven Rack 2 Type|
|Oven Rack 2 Type||Standard|
|Oven Rack 3 Type|
|Oven Rack 3 Type||Gliding Roll-Out|
|Oven Self-Cleaning||Adjustable Self Cleaning|
|Oven Window Size|
|Oven Window Size||Extra Large|
|Selections||Clock,Control Lock,Delay Start,Proofing,Sabbath Mode,Star K,Temperature Probe,Time Bake,Timer|
|Self-Cleaning Oven Racks|
|Self-Cleaning Oven Racks||No|
|Upper Oven Capacity (Cu Ft.)|
|Upper Oven Capacity (Cu Ft.)||4.3|
|Upper Oven Interior Depth (in.)|
|Upper Oven Interior Depth (in.)||19|
|Upper Oven Interior Height (in.)|
|Upper Oven Interior Height (in.)||18|
|Upper Oven Interior Width (in.)|
|Upper Oven Interior Width (in.)||22|
|Upper Oven Number of Oven Lights|
|Upper Oven Number of Oven Lights||2|
Enjoy peace of mind by knowing your products are protected by a team dedicated to exceptional customer care. Our steamlined process - with the industry’s most efficient repair or replace warranty system - pleases customers while helping build your image and market share.
PRODUCT WARRANTY ADMINISTRATION
We manage the entire manufacturer warranty process for you. Whether an OEM factory or brand importer, New Leaf processes customer calls and oversees all service requirements for you. Cut overhead with our professional support.
Use our ultramodern call center and extensive service provider network to reduce your costs, assign staff more productive roles, while boosting professionalism and customer satisfaction.
Our flexible financial models meet the needs of any size OEM or direct importation organization.
We provide a unique 800 number, troubleshooting via phone call and dispatch service to either a depot or an in-home servicer.
CUSTOMER CARE THAT BUILDS BRANDS
Customer care is perhaps the most important factor in keeping a positive opinion on your brand. That’s why New Leaf Service Contracts puts so much effort into your customer.
HERE ARE WAYS WE CAN HELP YOUR BUSINESS:
Customer care is the most important factor in customer retention and growing your brand. New Leaf Service Contracts is dedicated to providing the best customer care possible while remaining cost-effective and producing quality results - let’s grow together
Mobilize highly trained service providers that put your customers first
Utilize our state-of-the-art call center and service provider network
Assist with in-warranty and out-of-warranty repairs
Provide full 360 degree follow-through during entire service process
Provide data and reports to help improve both operational efficiency and product negotiations
Let our team co-ordinate professional delivery and installation on your new purchase. Some restrictions may apply.