24'' Slow Cook Warming Drawer
24'' Slow Cook Warming Drawer
- Everyday Price:$1,399.00
- Sale Price:$1,258.00
- Total Savings:$141.00
- Color:Stainless Steel
This 24-inch warming drawer allows you to get the versatility you want in a space-saving design that fits in the space of a standard cabinet. The warming drawer offers enhanced versatility with slow cook and bread proofing functions, helping to keep your countertops clean for other prep work.
: 24 inch
Width :24 inch ... see more
Slow Cook Function
- Adds versatility by allowing you to use the warming drawer in the same way you would use a countertop slow cooker.
- Takes the guesswork out of selecting the proper temperature for different applications. Three distinct zones are clearly identified letting you set the right temperature for warming, slow cooking, or bread proofing.
- A bold blend of professionally-inspired styling and sleek touches for the home. The striking built-in warming drawer features Satin Textured Handles with iconic KitchenAid Brand Medallions.
- Helps prevent food from drying out by keeping the warming drawer at a consistent temperature.
- Operates at a consistently low temperature that prepares dough for baking by activating the yeast.
- Helps retain the flavor and texture of different foods by letting you control the amount of moisture inside the drawer.
- Can be positioned front-to-back or side-to-side depending on the pan size.
- Lets you know at a glance when the warming drawer is operating.
|Control Location||Interior Up Front|
|Category||Wall Oven/Warming Drawers|
|Sub Category||Warming Drawer|
|Capacity (Cu Ft)||1.10 inch|
|Carton Depth||33 inch|
|Carton Height||16 inch|
|Carton Width||32 inch|
|Cutout Depth (in)||24 inch|
|Cutout Height (in)||9 1/8 inch|
|Cutout Width (in)||22 1/2 inch|
|Gross Weight||56 inch|
|Height||10 1/4 inch|
|Net Weight||0.0 inch|
|Width||23 3/4 inch|
|Dimensions|Cutout Height(IN,inches)||9 1/8|
|Dimensions|Cutout Width(IN,inches)||22 1/2|
|Handle Color||Stainless Steel|
|Heating Elements (Watts)|
|Heating Elements (Watts)||600|
|Humidity Control Location|
|Humidity Control Location||On Drawer Front|
|Humidity Control Type|
|Humidity Control Type||Moist & Dry Selections|
|Number of Racks|
|Number of Racks||2|
|Selections||Power On Indicator Light,Proofing|
|Sensor Temperature Manangement|
|Sensor Temperature Manangement||Yes|
|Temperature Range||90 - 250|
Enjoy peace of mind by knowing your products are protected by a team dedicated to exceptional customer care. Our steamlined process - with the industry’s most efficient repair or replace warranty system - pleases customers while helping build your image and market share.
PRODUCT WARRANTY ADMINISTRATION
We manage the entire manufacturer warranty process for you. Whether an OEM factory or brand importer, New Leaf processes customer calls and oversees all service requirements for you. Cut overhead with our professional support.
Use our ultramodern call center and extensive service provider network to reduce your costs, assign staff more productive roles, while boosting professionalism and customer satisfaction.
Our flexible financial models meet the needs of any size OEM or direct importation organization.
We provide a unique 800 number, troubleshooting via phone call and dispatch service to either a depot or an in-home servicer.
CUSTOMER CARE THAT BUILDS BRANDS
Customer care is perhaps the most important factor in keeping a positive opinion on your brand. That’s why New Leaf Service Contracts puts so much effort into your customer.
HERE ARE WAYS WE CAN HELP YOUR BUSINESS:
Customer care is the most important factor in customer retention and growing your brand. New Leaf Service Contracts is dedicated to providing the best customer care possible while remaining cost-effective and producing quality results - let’s grow together
Mobilize highly trained service providers that put your customers first
Utilize our state-of-the-art call center and service provider network
Assist with in-warranty and out-of-warranty repairs
Provide full 360 degree follow-through during entire service process
Provide data and reports to help improve both operational efficiency and product negotiations
Let our team co-ordinate professional delivery and installation on your new purchase. Some restrictions may apply.