Front Load Washer with Optimal Dose Dispenser and PowerWash® System – 4.5 cu. ft.
Front Load Washer with Optimal Dose Dispenser and PowerWash® System – 4.5 cu. ft.
- Everyday Price:$1,349.00
- Sale Price:$1,213.10
- Total Savings:$135.90
- Color:Metallic Slate
With the Best Cleaning in the industry driven by the PowerWash® system, this 4.5 cu. ft. front load washer is Better Built to handle your toughest loads. The PowerWash® cycle's extra wash action and an internal heater help remove everyday tough stains in a single wash. Plus, an Optimal Dose dispenser releases the right amount of detergent at the right time automatically. To keep clean clothes smelling fresh when you can't move them to the dryer right away, the Fresh Hold® option tumbles loads and circulates air with a built-in fan up to 12 hours after the wash cycle ends. You can even toss a small load in the front load washer before bed and have it clean and dry by morning with the Overnight Wash & Dry cycle. And to power out your most stubborn stains, count on a boost from the Steam for Stains option in this large capacity washer.
: 4.2 - 4.5
Capacity in Cubic Foot:4.2 - 4.5
Voltage:115V ... see more
Best Cleaning in the Industry Driven by the PowerWash® System
- The Best Cleaning in the industry is driven by the PowerWash® system, featuring the extra cleaning action of the PowerWash® cycle and an internal heater. Plus, this model features an Optimal Dose dispenser to release the right amount of detergent at the right time.
- Power out stains using the additional soak time, optimal water temperature and boost of steam from the Steam for Stains option, which can be added to select cycles.
- The Sanitize cycle removes 99.9% of household bacteria with extra hot water temperature, delivering thorough cleaning and peace of mind.
- Tackle super sized loads with 4.5 cu. ft. capacity, enough space to clean 29 towels at once.
- The direct drive motor not only has the power to handle large loads, it's backed by our 10-year limited parts warranty.
- The stainless steel wash basket is designed for years of serious stain fighting with sturdy materials built for the long haul.
- Extra cleaning action and an active soak help wash away tough stains, while giving you the energy savings and gentle cleaning power of cold water.
- The Allergen cycle deep cleans fabrics with extra water to flush out 95% of common household allergens, like dust mites and pet dander.
- Advanced Vibration Control™ Plus automatically redistributes unbalanced loads with a ball-bearing balancing ring and six-point suspension system, while advanced software learns its surroundings, adjusting and recalibrating from load to load.
- The Wrinkle Control cycle is specially designed to prevent wrinkles from forming in the first place with warm water and low spin speeds.
- Customize each cycle the way you want with cycle memory, which stores your last setting choices and then applies those options the next time you use that cycle.
- The PowerWash® cycle helps remove everyday tough stains in a single wash by using a combination of extra wash action and heated water.
- The Fresh Hold® option keeps clean clothes smelling fresh in the washer with an internal fan and intermittent tumbling that circulate air through clothes for up to 12 hours after the wash cycle ends.
- The Optimal Dose dispenser adds the right amount of detergent when it's needed, and holds enough for up to 12 loads of laundry.
- Wash and dry a small load of laundry in the washer with the Overnight Wash & Dry cycle. After a Quick Wash cycle, a fan and intermittent tumbling circulate air through the load so clothes are dry by morning.
- Maytag® Commercial Technology ensures our washers are built to last, including a hard-nosed pump impeller for powerful cleaning action, a direct drive motor backed by a 10-year limited parts warranty, and zinc-coated springs that are engineered to work like clockwork year after year.
- We don't just tell you a Maytag® washer will get your clothes clean for years
- We take pride in building strong, reliable appliances for your home. Better Built by hard-working employees and delivered straight from Clyde, Ohio to you, these washers are designed, engineered and assembled in the U.S.A.
- An internal heater gives detergent a powerful boost, helping it to work harder against stubborn stains with increased water temperature, contributing to the Best Cleaning in the industry driven by the PowerWash® system.
|ADA Compliant||ADA Height and Side and Front Reach Compliant|
|Advanced Vibration Control|
|Advanced Vibration Control||Yes|
|Amps||15 or 20|
|Annual Energy Usage [kWh]|
|Annual Energy Usage [kWh]||89|
|Capacity in Cubic Foot||4.2 - 4.5|
|Auto Load Size Sensing Technology|
|Auto Load Size Sensing Technology||Yes|
|Automated Dispenser||Optimal Dose Dispenser|
|Capacity IEC CAN (FT3,cubic feet)|
|Capacity IEC CAN (FT3,cubic feet)||5.2|
|CEE Tier||Tier II|
|Control Location||Front Panel|
|Control Type||Tap Touch|
|Sub Category||Front Load|
|Delay Start||Up to 12 hours|
|Capacity (Cu Ft)||4.50 inch|
|Capacity (IEC) (Cu Ft)||5.2 inch|
|Carton Depth||34 1/2 inch|
|Carton Height||39 inch|
|Carton Width||29 inch|
|Depth||32 15/16 inch|
|Depth With Door Open 90 Degree||52 15/16 inch|
|Gross Weight||245 inch|
|Height||39 3/4 inch|
|Maximum Height||39 3/4 inch|
|Minimum Height||38 3/4 inch|
|Net Weight||235.0 inch|
|Dispense System||Bleach & Fabric Softener|
|Display Type||Cycle Indicator Lights with Digital Time Remaining|
|Drum Material||Stainless Steel|
|Eco Monitor/Efficiency Monitor|
|Eco Monitor/Efficiency Monitor||No|
|Energy Rating (kWH/year)|
|Energy Rating (kWH/year)||89|
|Energy Star® Qualified|
|Energy Star® Qualified||ENERGY STAR® Qualified|
|Fan Type||Fresh Hold®|
|Feedback-Status Indicators||Add Garment,Clean Washer Reminder,Detergent Level,Done,Door Locked,Estimated Time Remaining,Sensing,Steaming|
|Maximum Spin Speed (RPM)|
|Maximum Spin Speed (RPM)||1200|
|Maytag Commercial Components|
|Maytag Commercial Components||Pump Impeller, Corrosion Resistant Springs and Dampers|
|Motor Drive Type|
|Motor Drive Type||Direct Drive|
|Number of Soil Levels|
|Number of Soil Levels||3|
|Number of Wash Cycles|
|Number of Wash Cycles||11|
|Number of Wash/Rinse Temperatures|
|Number of Wash/Rinse Temperatures||5|
|Option Selections||Control Lock,Delay Wash,Detergent Concentration,Drum Light,End of Cycle Signal,Extra Rinse,Fresh Hold®,Steam for Stains,Water Hardness|
|Out of Balance Sensing|
|Out of Balance Sensing||Yes|
|Power Cord Included|
|Power Cord Included||Yes|
|Sound Package||Quiet Series™|
|Spin Speed Selections|
|Spin Speed Selections||High,Max Extract,Medium,Off,Slow|
|Suspension System||2 Springs 4 Dampers|
|Temperature Selections||Hot,Extra Hot,Cold,Cool,Warm|
|Washer Cycle Selections|
|Washer Cycle Selections||Allergen,Bedding,Clean Washer with affresh,Cold Wash,Delicates,Drain & Spin,Normal,Overnight Wash & Dry (12hr),Powerwash®,Sanitize,Wrinkle Control|
Enjoy peace of mind by knowing your products are protected by a team dedicated to exceptional customer care. Our steamlined process - with the industry’s most efficient repair or replace warranty system - pleases customers while helping build your image and market share.
PRODUCT WARRANTY ADMINISTRATION
We manage the entire manufacturer warranty process for you. Whether an OEM factory or brand importer, New Leaf processes customer calls and oversees all service requirements for you. Cut overhead with our professional support.
Use our ultramodern call center and extensive service provider network to reduce your costs, assign staff more productive roles, while boosting professionalism and customer satisfaction.
Our flexible financial models meet the needs of any size OEM or direct importation organization.
We provide a unique 800 number, troubleshooting via phone call and dispatch service to either a depot or an in-home servicer.
CUSTOMER CARE THAT BUILDS BRANDS
Customer care is perhaps the most important factor in keeping a positive opinion on your brand. That’s why New Leaf Service Contracts puts so much effort into your customer.
HERE ARE WAYS WE CAN HELP YOUR BUSINESS:
Customer care is the most important factor in customer retention and growing your brand. New Leaf Service Contracts is dedicated to providing the best customer care possible while remaining cost-effective and producing quality results - let’s grow together
Mobilize highly trained service providers that put your customers first
Utilize our state-of-the-art call center and service provider network
Assist with in-warranty and out-of-warranty repairs
Provide full 360 degree follow-through during entire service process
Provide data and reports to help improve both operational efficiency and product negotiations
Let our team co-ordinate professional delivery and installation on your new purchase. Some restrictions may apply.