4.5 cu.ft Front Load Washer with ColorLast™, 11 cycles
4.5 cu.ft Front Load Washer with ColorLast™, 11 cycles
- Everyday Price:$1,099.00
- Sale Price:$988.10
- Total Savings:$110.90
- Color:Chrome Shadow
Clothes will be ready in fewer steps thanks to our energy-efficient front load washer. The TumbleFresh™ option helps prevent wrinkles and keeps clothes fresh so you don't have to immediately transfer them to the dryer. You can also keep colors vibrant longer with the ColorLast™ cycle. There'll be no need to soak clothes in the sink with this washing machine that features the Presoak option to soak clothes right in the washer. Plus, with 4.5 cu. ft. capacity and the EcoBoost™ option, this front load washer has enough room to wash over three baskets of clothing in a single load and uses less energy while still delivering effective cleaning.99.9% of common household bacteria. Bacteria tested were S. aureus, P. aeruginosa, and K. pneumoniae.
: 4.2 - 4.5
Capacity in Cubic Foot:4.2 - 4.5
Energy Star:Yes ... see more
- Keep clothes fresh without having to immediately transfer them to the dryer. This option activates after the wash cycle is finished and rolls clean clothes periodically to help prevent wrinkles from setting in.
- Able to be installed under a standard countertop, this washer provides the flexible installation to easily fit in your laundry space.
- Add clothes to your wash load while the indicator light is on and still get optimal fabric care.
- ENERGY STAR® certified models exceed government standards to help conserve natural resources and save money on your utility bills.
- CEE Tier 3 standard is based on the Consortium for Energy Efficiency qualifying product list. Visit cee1.org for more information.
- The Sanitize cycle with Heater eliminates
- Wash a small, lightly soiled load in just 25 minutes using the Quick Wash cycle.
- Install your front load washer on a second floor and be assured of great out-of-balance performance and vibration control.
- Keep colors vibrant longer with this cycle that adjusts wash actions and wash time while using gentle temperatures for optimal fabric care.
- You won't have to spend time soaking clothes in the sink with the Presoak option that soaks clothes right in the washer, helping to remove stains, and then starting the wash cycle automatically.
- Get additional energy efficiency with great cleaning performance. Lower water temperatures and increased wash action allow this option to use less energy while still delivering effective cleaning.
- This feature automatically provides well-balanced cleaning by releasing detergent at the correct time to mix with water, penetrate fabrics and deliver optimal fabric care.
- This option penetrates fabrics using increased wash action and heat for even more help in removing everyday stains.
- Keep clothes looking newer longer with technology that senses and adapts wash actions, time and temperature.
- Give clothes the care and protection they need with the sleek pattern of this stainless steel wash basket that gently guides them and helps prevent fabrics from fraying and snagging.
- Wash over three baskets of clothing in a single load. Finish laundry faster with 4.5 cu. ft. washer capacity that offers enough space to handle larger loads.
|ADA Compliant||ADA Height and Side and Front Reach Compliant|
|Advanced Vibration Control|
|Advanced Vibration Control||Yes|
|Amps||15 or 20|
|Annual Energy Usage [kWh]|
|Annual Energy Usage [kWh]||89|
|Capacity in Cubic Foot||4.2 - 4.5|
|Auto Load Size Sensing Technology|
|Auto Load Size Sensing Technology||Yes|
|Automated Dispenser||Precision Dispense|
|Capacity IEC CAN (FT3,cubic feet)|
|Capacity IEC CAN (FT3,cubic feet)||5.2|
|CEE Tier||Tier II|
|Control Location||Front Panel|
|Control Type||Tap Touch|
|Sub Category||Front Load|
|Delay Start||Up to 8 hours|
|Capacity (Cu Ft)||4.50 inch|
|Capacity (IEC) (Cu Ft)||5.2 inch|
|Carton Depth||35 inch|
|Carton Height||40 inch|
|Carton Width||29 inch|
|Depth||33 5/16 inch|
|Depth With Door Open 90 Degree||52 3/4 inch|
|Gross Weight||245 inch|
|Height||39 3/4 inch|
|Maximum Height||39 3/4 inch|
|Minimum Height||38 3/4 inch|
|Net Weight||235.0 inch|
|Dispense System||Detergent, Fabric Softener & Bleach|
|Display Type||Cycle Indicator Lights with Digital Time Remaining|
|Drum Material||Stainless Steel|
|Eco Monitor/Efficiency Monitor|
|Eco Monitor/Efficiency Monitor||No|
|Energy Rating (kWH/year)|
|Energy Rating (kWH/year)||87|
|Energy Star® Qualified|
|Energy Star® Qualified||ENERGY STAR® Qualified|
|Feedback-Status Indicators||Add Garment,Clean Washer Reminder,Delay Wash,Done,Door Locked,Estimated Time Remaining,Sensing,Steaming,TumbleFresh™|
|Maximum Spin Speed (RPM)|
|Maximum Spin Speed (RPM)||1200|
|Motor Drive Type|
|Motor Drive Type||Direct Drive|
|Number of Soil Levels|
|Number of Soil Levels||3|
|Number of Wash Cycles|
|Number of Wash Cycles||11|
|Number of Wash/Rinse Temperatures|
|Number of Wash/Rinse Temperatures||5|
|Option Selections||Control Lock,Delay Wash,EcoBoost™,End of Cycle Signal,Extra Rinse,Presoak,Steam Clean,TumbleFresh™|
|Out of Balance Sensing|
|Out of Balance Sensing||Yes|
|Power Cord Included|
|Power Cord Included||Yes|
|Pre Soak||30 minutes,60 minutes,8 hour|
|Spin Speed Selections|
|Spin Speed Selections||Fast,Medium,Off,Slow|
|Suspension System||2 Springs 4 Dampers|
|Temperature Selections||Hot,Extra Hot,Cold,Cool,Warm|
|Washer Cycle Selections|
|Washer Cycle Selections||Clean Washer with affresh,Cold Wash,Color Last,Delicates,Drain & Spin,Heavy Duty,Normal,Quick Wash,Sanitize,Towels,Whites|
Enjoy peace of mind by knowing your products are protected by a team dedicated to exceptional customer care. Our steamlined process - with the industry’s most efficient repair or replace warranty system - pleases customers while helping build your image and market share.
PRODUCT WARRANTY ADMINISTRATION
We manage the entire manufacturer warranty process for you. Whether an OEM factory or brand importer, New Leaf processes customer calls and oversees all service requirements for you. Cut overhead with our professional support.
Use our ultramodern call center and extensive service provider network to reduce your costs, assign staff more productive roles, while boosting professionalism and customer satisfaction.
Our flexible financial models meet the needs of any size OEM or direct importation organization.
We provide a unique 800 number, troubleshooting via phone call and dispatch service to either a depot or an in-home servicer.
CUSTOMER CARE THAT BUILDS BRANDS
Customer care is perhaps the most important factor in keeping a positive opinion on your brand. That’s why New Leaf Service Contracts puts so much effort into your customer.
HERE ARE WAYS WE CAN HELP YOUR BUSINESS:
Customer care is the most important factor in customer retention and growing your brand. New Leaf Service Contracts is dedicated to providing the best customer care possible while remaining cost-effective and producing quality results - let’s grow together
Mobilize highly trained service providers that put your customers first
Utilize our state-of-the-art call center and service provider network
Assist with in-warranty and out-of-warranty repairs
Provide full 360 degree follow-through during entire service process
Provide data and reports to help improve both operational efficiency and product negotiations
Let our team co-ordinate professional delivery and installation on your new purchase. Some restrictions may apply.