4.5 cu.ft Front Load Washer with Load & Go™, 12 cycles
4.5 cu.ft Front Load Washer with Load & Go™, 12 cycles
- Everyday Price:$1,299.00
- Sale Price:$1,168.10
- Total Savings:$130.90
- Color:Chrome Shadow
Get clothes ready for the day in fewer steps thanks to our energy-efficient front load washer. Skip adding detergent to each load with this front load washer that features the Load & Go™ system, which includes a bulk dispenser that holds enough detergent to wash up to 12 loads of laundry. The FanFresh® option keeps clothes fresh for up to 12 hours while the Wash and Dry cycle lets you wash and dry tomorrow's outfit in the washer. Get well-balanced cleaning with the detergent dispenser that releases detergent at the right time. You can even keep colors vibrant longer† with the ColorLast™ cycle and wash over three baskets of clothing in a single load with this 4.5 cu. ft. front load washer.
: 4.2 - 4.5
Capacity in Cubic Foot:4.2 - 4.5
Energy Star:Yes ... see more
Load & Go™ System
- Skip adding detergent to every load with the Load & Go™ system. The Load & Go™ cartridge holds enough detergent to wash up to 12 loads of laundry so you can simply fill it and forget it.
- Wash over three baskets of clothing in a single load. Finish laundry faster with 4.5 cu. ft. washer capacity that offers enough space to handle larger loads.
- Get additional energy efficiency with great cleaning performance. Lower water temperatures and increased wash action allow this option to use less energy while still delivering effective cleaning.
- ENERGY STAR® certified models exceed government standards to help conserve natural resources and save money on your utility bills.
- Wash and dry tomorrow's outfit in the washer with this cycle. Featuring FanFresh® technology, it automatically activates a fan so you can get tomorrow's outfit or sports uniform ready without having to use the dryer.
- Keep clothes fresh for up to 12 hours after the wash cycle has ended. A built-in fan activates after the wash cycle is over, tumbling clothes for up to 12 hours so you can finish laundry when you're ready.
- Keep colors vibrant longer with this cycle that adjusts wash actions and wash time while using gentle temperatures for optimal fabric care.
- This feature automatically provides well-balanced cleaning by releasing detergent at the correct time to mix with water, penetrate fabrics and deliver optimal fabric care.
- You won't have to spend time soaking clothes in the sink with the Presoak option that soaks clothes right in the washer, helping to remove stains, and then starting the wash cycle automatically.
- This option penetrates fabrics using increased wash action and heat for even more help in removing everyday stains.
- Keep clothes looking newer longer with technology that senses and adapts wash actions, time and temperature.
- Give clothes the care and protection they need with the sleek pattern of this stainless steel wash basket that gently guides them and helps prevent fabrics from fraying and snagging.
|ADA Compliant||ADA Height and Side and Front Reach Compliant|
|Advanced Vibration Control|
|Advanced Vibration Control||Yes|
|Amps||15 or 20|
|Annual Energy Usage [kWh]|
|Annual Energy Usage [kWh]||89|
|Capacity in Cubic Foot||4.2 - 4.5|
|Auto Load Size Sensing Technology|
|Auto Load Size Sensing Technology||Yes|
|Automatic Temperature Controls|
|Automatic Temperature Controls||Yes|
|Capacity IEC CAN (FT3,cubic feet)|
|Capacity IEC CAN (FT3,cubic feet)||5.2|
|CEE Tier||Tier II|
|Control Location||Front Panel|
|Control Type||Tap Touch|
|Sub Category||Front Load|
|Delay Start||Up to 12 hours|
|Capacity (Cu Ft)||4.50 inch|
|Capacity (IEC) (Cu Ft)||5.2 inch|
|Carton Depth||34 1/2 inch|
|Carton Height||39 inch|
|Carton Width||29 inch|
|Depth||33 5/16 inch|
|Depth With Door Open 90 Degree||52 3/4 inch|
|Gross Weight||245 inch|
|Height||39 3/4 inch|
|Maximum Height||39 3/4 inch|
|Minimum Height||38 3/4 inch|
|Net Weight||235.0 inch|
|Dispense System||Detergent, Fabric Softener & Bleach|
|Display Type||Cycle Indicator Lights with Digital Time Remaining|
|Drum Material||Stainless Steel|
|Eco Monitor/Efficiency Monitor|
|Eco Monitor/Efficiency Monitor||No|
|Energy Rating (kWH/year)|
|Energy Rating (kWH/year)||89|
|Energy Star® Qualified|
|Energy Star® Qualified||ENERGY STAR® Qualified|
|Fan Type||Fan Fresh®|
|Feedback-Status Indicators||Add Garment,Clean Washer Reminder,Delay Wash,Detergent Level,Dispensing,Done,Door Locked,Estimated Time Remaining,Fan Fresh®,Load&Go™,Sensing,Steaming|
|Maximum Spin Speed (RPM)|
|Maximum Spin Speed (RPM)||1200|
|Motor Drive Type|
|Motor Drive Type||Direct Drive|
|Number of Soil Levels|
|Number of Soil Levels||4|
|Number of Wash Cycles|
|Number of Wash Cycles||12|
|Number of Wash/Rinse Temperatures|
|Number of Wash/Rinse Temperatures||5|
|Option Selections||Control Lock,Delay Wash,Detergent Concentration,Drum Light,EcoBoost™,End of Cycle Signal,Extra Rinse,Fan Fresh®,Presoak,Steam Clean,Water Hardness|
|Out of Balance Sensing|
|Out of Balance Sensing||Yes|
|Power Cord Included|
|Power Cord Included||Yes|
|Pre Soak||30 minutes,60 minutes,8 hour|
|Soil Selections||Light,Extra Heavy,Normal,Heavy|
|Spin Speed Selections|
|Spin Speed Selections||Extra Fast,Fast,Medium,Off,Slow|
|Suspension System||2 Springs 4 Dampers|
|Temperature Selections||Hot,Extra Hot,Cold,Cool,Warm|
|Washer Cycle Selections|
|Washer Cycle Selections||Clean Washer with affresh,Cold Wash,Color Last,Delicates,Drain & Spin,Heavy Duty,Normal,Quick Wash,Sanitize,Towels,Wash & Dry,Whites|
Enjoy peace of mind by knowing your products are protected by a team dedicated to exceptional customer care. Our steamlined process - with the industry’s most efficient repair or replace warranty system - pleases customers while helping build your image and market share.
PRODUCT WARRANTY ADMINISTRATION
We manage the entire manufacturer warranty process for you. Whether an OEM factory or brand importer, New Leaf processes customer calls and oversees all service requirements for you. Cut overhead with our professional support.
Use our ultramodern call center and extensive service provider network to reduce your costs, assign staff more productive roles, while boosting professionalism and customer satisfaction.
Our flexible financial models meet the needs of any size OEM or direct importation organization.
We provide a unique 800 number, troubleshooting via phone call and dispatch service to either a depot or an in-home servicer.
CUSTOMER CARE THAT BUILDS BRANDS
Customer care is perhaps the most important factor in keeping a positive opinion on your brand. That’s why New Leaf Service Contracts puts so much effort into your customer.
HERE ARE WAYS WE CAN HELP YOUR BUSINESS:
Customer care is the most important factor in customer retention and growing your brand. New Leaf Service Contracts is dedicated to providing the best customer care possible while remaining cost-effective and producing quality results - let’s grow together
Mobilize highly trained service providers that put your customers first
Utilize our state-of-the-art call center and service provider network
Assist with in-warranty and out-of-warranty repairs
Provide full 360 degree follow-through during entire service process
Provide data and reports to help improve both operational efficiency and product negotiations
Let our team co-ordinate professional delivery and installation on your new purchase. Some restrictions may apply.