Extra-Large Capacity Washer with Deep Clean Option- 5.3 Cu. Ft.
Extra-Large Capacity Washer with Deep Clean Option- 5.3 Cu. Ft.
- Everyday Price:$866.00
- Sale Price:$818.00
- Total Savings:$48.00
: 5.1 or more
Capacity in Cubic Foot:5.1 or more
Energy Star:Yes ... see more
When it comes to your toughest laundry jobs, this Maytag® top load washer never takes a load off. Its PowerWash® cycle is made to deliver the Best Cleaning in its class, while added wash action from the Power™ Impeller means more effective movement for exceptional results. But it's not all just about power on this washing machine
- the Sanitize cycle removes 99.9% of common household bacteria, so you can count on it to keep clean those items you keep close. Plus, with a 5.3 cu. ft. capacity, a bold new design and the always reliable SmoothClose™ lid, it's another Maytag® top load washer that's Better Built for your demanding jobs. Best of all, it's designed,engineered and assembled in the United States with real American Pride.
- The Best Cleaning in its class is driven by the PowerWash® system and features the extra cleaning action of the PowerWash® cycle to remove everyday tough stains. (Based on 18-lb load, among leading top load brands, 5.0-5.9 cu. ft. capacity impeller washers, PowerWash® cycle vs. comparable cycles and default settings.)
- The Deep Clean option adds a high-concentration soak early in the cycle providing a deep clean for those settled-in stains.
- Optimal dispensers automatically release detergent, fabric softener and oxygenated additives at the right time for an outstanding cleaning performance.
- The Sanitize cycle removes 99.9% of household bacteria with extra hot water temperature, delivering thorough cleaning and peace of mind.
- The new direct drive motor powers an enhanced drive system that provides the power needed to handle larger loads. Plus, it's backed with a 10-year limited parts warranty and tested to 2X life so you know it will keep delivering maximum performance for years.
- The Power™ Impeller attacks everyday tough stains in a single wash with a reverse wash motion and triple action spray that keeps clothes thoroughly saturated with concentrated detergent throughout the cycle.
- These washers are built to last thanks to the Maytag® Commercial Technology we put under the hood, including a 2X Life tested drive system.
- We're so confident that these washers are built to get your clothes clean for years, we back them with a 10-year limited parts warranty on the direct drive motor and stainless steel wash basket.
- We take pride in building strong, reliable appliances for your home. From Clyde, Ohio to you, these washers are designed, engineered and assembled in the U.S.A.
|Advanced Vibration Control|
|Advanced Vibration Control||Yes|
|Annual Energy Usage [kWh]|
|Annual Energy Usage [kWh]||187|
|Capacity in Cubic Foot||5.1 or more|
|Auto Load Size Sensing Technology|
|Auto Load Size Sensing Technology||Yes|
|Automatic Temperature Controls|
|Automatic Temperature Controls||Yes|
|Capacity IEC CAN (FT3,cubic feet)|
|Capacity IEC CAN (FT3,cubic feet)||6.1|
|CEE Tier||Not Rated|
|Control Location||Rear Panel|
|Control Type||Electronic Touch|
|Sub Category||Top Load|
|Delay Start||Up to 12 hours|
|Capacity (Cu Ft)||5.30 inch|
|Carton Depth||29 inch|
|Carton Height||46 inch|
|Carton Width||29 inch|
|Gross Weight||152 inch|
|Height To Top Of Cabinet||39 1/2 inch|
|Net Weight||140.0 inch|
|Width||27 1/2 inch|
|Dispense System||Detergent, Fabric Softener & Bleach,Oxi|
|Drum Material||Stainless Steel|
|Eco Monitor/Efficiency Monitor|
|Eco Monitor/Efficiency Monitor||No|
|Energy Rating (kWH/year)|
|Energy Rating (kWH/year)||187|
|Energy Star® Qualified|
|Energy Star® Qualified||ENERGY STAR® Qualified|
|Feedback-Status Indicators||Done,Estimated Time Remaining,Lid Lock,Rinse,Sensing,Spin,Wash|
|Maximum Spin Speed (RPM)|
|Maximum Spin Speed (RPM)||850|
|Number of Soil Levels|
|Number of Soil Levels||5|
|Number of Wash Cycles|
|Number of Wash Cycles||11|
|Number of Wash/Rinse Temperatures|
|Number of Wash/Rinse Temperatures||5|
|Option Selections||Audio Signal,Deep Clean,Extra Rinse,Oxi,Soil Level,Spin Speed,Temperature|
|Out of Balance Sensing|
|Out of Balance Sensing||Yes|
|Power Cord Included|
|Power Cord Included||Yes|
|Slow Close Lid|
|Slow Close Lid||Yes|
|Soil Selections||Light,Medium,Extra Light,Extra Heavy,Heavy|
|Washer Cycle Selections|
|Washer Cycle Selections||Bedding,Clean Washer with affresh,Cold Wash,Deep Water Wash,Delicates,Normal,Powerwash®,Rinse & Spin,Sanitize with Oxi,Soak,Wrinkle Control|
Enjoy peace of mind by knowing your products are protected by a team dedicated to exceptional customer care. Our steamlined process - with the industry’s most efficient repair or replace warranty system - pleases customers while helping build your image and market share.
PRODUCT WARRANTY ADMINISTRATION
We manage the entire manufacturer warranty process for you. Whether an OEM factory or brand importer, New Leaf processes customer calls and oversees all service requirements for you. Cut overhead with our professional support.
Use our ultramodern call center and extensive service provider network to reduce your costs, assign staff more productive roles, while boosting professionalism and customer satisfaction.
Our flexible financial models meet the needs of any size OEM or direct importation organization.
We provide a unique 800 number, troubleshooting via phone call and dispatch service to either a depot or an in-home servicer.
CUSTOMER CARE THAT BUILDS BRANDS
Customer care is perhaps the most important factor in keeping a positive opinion on your brand. That’s why New Leaf Service Contracts puts so much effort into your customer.
HERE ARE WAYS WE CAN HELP YOUR BUSINESS:
Customer care is the most important factor in customer retention and growing your brand. New Leaf Service Contracts is dedicated to providing the best customer care possible while remaining cost-effective and producing quality results - let’s grow together
Mobilize highly trained service providers that put your customers first
Utilize our state-of-the-art call center and service provider network
Assist with in-warranty and out-of-warranty repairs
Provide full 360 degree follow-through during entire service process
Provide data and reports to help improve both operational efficiency and product negotiations
Let our team co-ordinate professional delivery and installation on your new purchase. Some restrictions may apply.