RISE™ 30" Gas Rangetop
RISE™ 30" Gas Rangetop
- Color:Stainless Steel
15 Rangetop Configurations
- With 15 unique configurations, it's up to you. Infused with chrome, our griddle cleans up well after heavy usage. Fire up the grill for indoor entertainment on your terms.
- A halo of luminary LEDs glows softly when the burner is lit or the oven is on.
- Two stacked, symmetrical flames bloom and retreat at your inclination, offering total control over heat levels. High-heat searing and wok cooking. Low, slow simmer and melt. Infinite intermediate settings satisfy every appetite.
- Robust geometric grates form one graceful surface, crafted to withstand heavy woks and cookware.
- This luxury rangetop’s powerful burner delivers exceptionally high heat for cooking methods such as flash frying and wok cooking.
- This 18,000 BTU dual-stacked PowerBurner can handle high-powered cooking while still being gentle enough for delicate simmering with turndown of 1,650 BTU.
- A dual-stacked PowerBurner that reaches a maximum power level of 9,000 BTU and fulfills most everyday cooking functions with turndown of 1,000 BTU.
- Burnout banned. If a sudden draft blows out a flame, intelligent Flame-Sensing™ reignition automatically sparks it back to life.
|Automatic Pan Detection|
|Automatic Pan Detection||No|
|Cooktop Configruation||All Burners|
|Cooktop Element Style|
|Cooktop Element Style||Sealed Burner|
|Cooktop Surface Color|
|Cooktop Surface Color||Black|
|Cooktop Surface Material|
|Cooktop Surface Material||Porcelain Coated Steel|
|Cutout Depth Min(IN,inches)|
|Cutout Depth Min(IN,inches)||22 1/4|
|Cutout Width Max|
|Cutout Width Max||29 7/8|
|Cutout Width Min(IN,inches)|
|Cutout Width Min(IN,inches)||29 1/4|
|Carton Depth||34 1/2 inch|
|Carton Height||19 1/2 inch|
|Carton Width||34 1/4 inch|
|Cutout Depth (in)||22 1/4 inch|
|Cutout Width (in)||29 1/4 inch|
|Depth||27 1/2 inch|
|Gross Weight||140 inch|
|Height||7 7/16 inch|
|Maximum Height||11 15/16 inch|
|Net Weight||118.0 inch|
|Width||29 3/4 inch|
|Grate Details||Dishwasher Safe,Individual,Matte Finish,Porcelain Coated Cast Grates|
|Heating Element On Indicator Light|
|Heating Element On Indicator Light||No|
|Hot Surface Indicator Light|
|Hot Surface Indicator Light||No|
|Ignition Type||Flame-Sensing™ Re-ignition|
|Infinite Heat Controls|
|Infinite Heat Controls||No|
|Installs Over Built-In Oven|
|Installs Over Built-In Oven||No|
|Knob Color||Stainless Steel|
|Left Front Element-Burner Power|
|Left Front Element-Burner Power||20,000 BTU|
|Left Front Element-Burner Type|
|Left Front Element-Burner Type||Dual|
|Left Rear Element-Burner Power|
|Left Rear Element-Burner Power||18,000 BTU|
|Left Rear Element-Burner Type|
|Left Rear Element-Burner Type||Dual|
|LP Convertible||Yes - Kit Included|
|Number of Cooking Element-Burners|
|Number of Cooking Element-Burners||4|
|Number of Grates|
|Number of Grates||4|
|Number of Open Bays|
|Number of Open Bays||NA|
|Power Cord Included|
|Power Cord Included||Yes|
|Power Outage Compatible|
|Power Outage Compatible||No|
|Right Front Element-Burner Power|
|Right Front Element-Burner Power||20,000 BTU|
|Right Front Element-Burner Type|
|Right Front Element-Burner Type||Dual|
|Right Rear Element-Burner Power|
|Right Rear Element-Burner Power||9000 BTU|
|Right Rear Element-Burner Type|
|Right Rear Element-Burner Type||Dual|
Enjoy peace of mind by knowing your products are protected by a team dedicated to exceptional customer care. Our steamlined process - with the industry’s most efficient repair or replace warranty system - pleases customers while helping build your image and market share.
PRODUCT WARRANTY ADMINISTRATION
We manage the entire manufacturer warranty process for you. Whether an OEM factory or brand importer, New Leaf processes customer calls and oversees all service requirements for you. Cut overhead with our professional support.
Use our ultramodern call center and extensive service provider network to reduce your costs, assign staff more productive roles, while boosting professionalism and customer satisfaction.
Our flexible financial models meet the needs of any size OEM or direct importation organization.
We provide a unique 800 number, troubleshooting via phone call and dispatch service to either a depot or an in-home servicer.
CUSTOMER CARE THAT BUILDS BRANDS
Customer care is perhaps the most important factor in keeping a positive opinion on your brand. That’s why New Leaf Service Contracts puts so much effort into your customer.
HERE ARE WAYS WE CAN HELP YOUR BUSINESS:
Customer care is the most important factor in customer retention and growing your brand. New Leaf Service Contracts is dedicated to providing the best customer care possible while remaining cost-effective and producing quality results - let’s grow together
Mobilize highly trained service providers that put your customers first
Utilize our state-of-the-art call center and service provider network
Assist with in-warranty and out-of-warranty repairs
Provide full 360 degree follow-through during entire service process
Provide data and reports to help improve both operational efficiency and product negotiations
Let our team co-ordinate professional delivery and installation on your new purchase. Some restrictions may apply.
Tags: RISE™ 30" Gas Rangetop