RISE™ 30" Double Wall Oven with MultiMode® Convection System
RISE™ 30" Double Wall Oven with MultiMode® Convection System
- Captivation cloaked in black. Beyond a dark glass expanse, cinematic lighting illuminates smooth racks, flat tines, and an enticing jet black interior.
- Uncompromising results, untroubled process. Automatically convection cook by food type, or manually select convection modes by cooking method. Take the guesswork out of convection cooking with automatic temperature and time conversions. Get even more versatile
- Know when dinner is done without ever opening the door. 4 points of contact deliver temperature readings visible on the LCD screen.
- Power, controlled. Evenly bake breads and cook main dishes in a controlled environment powered by this 3,200-watt convection element.
- Unleash hidden power. This 2,800-watt bake element is concealed beneath the oven floor, providing even heat and a smooth surface that is easy to clean.
- Tap into high-watt, even heat designed to broil meats with this 4,000-watt element for savory, caramelized crust.
- Maximum coverage. Even heat distribution. Beneath a stainless steel broil plate, this element radiates heat back onto cookware and food.
- Reward anticipation. Low heat keeps tempting dishes ready and waiting for the right moment.
- Bake with abandon. The oven automatically converts temperature and cook time to make any recipe a convection recipe.
- Savor taste that leaves you wanting more. Choose your food type, and temperature and airflow automatically adjust for baking, broiling or roasting.
- Select from presets like Convect Bake, Convect Roast and Convect Broil to let the cooking method guide you.
- A highly interactive, full-color LCD touchscreen is packed with dynamic features that allow you to navigate effortlessly through settings and cooking options including temperature and cooking mode.
- Reduce preheat time in the lower oven while baking on up to two oven racks.
- Tame the temperamental. Low, consistent heat protects dough from temperature swings for an even, rapid rise.
- Control Lock prevents unintended use of the oven and ensures complete, simple cleaning of the controls.
- Select this function to bypass the oven’s automatic shutoff when observing the Sabbath and other religious holidays.
- Our crew relentlessly engages with JennAir® appliances day in, day out. Initiated in rigorous product, process and culinary training, this team answers to you—from sales to installation to ownership.
- We narrowed down our dedicated network to only the most experienced providers. Armed with extensive access to products and knowledge, their expertise is unmatched.
- Lights, camera, cook. Halogen lighting increases to full intensity, minimizing shadows and dramatically showcasing food.
- Seamlessly designed. Concealed details melt into their stainless steel surround, as dark interiors and glass expanses pull you in.
- Smooth moves. Glides in and out fluidly and quietly, even when fully loaded.
- Quiet, soft, secure. Your oven gently pulls the door closed.
- Big on entertaining. Generous capacity to cook multiple dishes at once.
- Steady heat is circulated by whirling metal blades, weaving around every flat tine. Wield your cooking prowess from marbled meats to succulent roasts.
- Turn up the heat behind closed doors. Caramelized crust. Delicate char. Tender center. High, even heat with outstanding ventilation means you can sear fearlessly. And without opening the door.
|ADA Compliant||ADA Height and Side and Front Reach Compliant|
|Bake Element Power|
|Bake Element Power||2800W Both|
|Broiler Element Power|
|Broiler Element Power||4000W Both|
|Broiler Location||Top of Oven|
|Convection Element Power|
|Convection Element Power||3200 Both|
|Convection Element Type|
|Convection Element Type||Single Fan|
|Convection Functions||Bake Broil Roast Both|
|Category||Wall Oven/Warming Drawers|
|Sub Category||Double Wall Oven|
|Carton Depth||31.3 inch|
|Carton Height||53.6 inch|
|Carton Width||35.2 inch|
|Cutout Depth (in)||24 inch|
|Cutout Height (in)||52 3/16 inch|
|Cutout Width (in)||28 1/2 inch|
|Depth||23 1/4 inch|
|Depth Closed Excluding Handles||24 5/16 inch|
|Depth Closed Including Handles||27 1/8 inch|
|Depth Excluding Doors||23 inch|
|Depth With Door Open 90 Degree||45 7/16 inch|
|Gross Weight||352 inch|
|Height||52 3/8 inch|
|Net Weight||327.2 inch|
|Dimensions|Cutout Height(IN,inches)||52 3/16|
|Dimensions|Cutout Width(IN,inches)||28 1/2|
|Display Type||LCD Screen|
|Door Broil Position|
|Door Broil Position||Closed|
|Door Type||Metal & Glass|
|Flush Installation Approved|
|Flush Installation Approved||Yes|
|Handle Color||Stainless Steel|
|Handle Material||Stainless Steel|
|Installable Under Cooktop|
|Installable Under Cooktop||Yes|
|Light Control||Oven Light Touch Pad|
|Lower Oven Number of Oven Lights|
|Lower Oven Number of Oven Lights||3|
|Number of Bake Elements|
|Number of Bake Elements||1|
|Number of Broil Elements|
|Number of Broil Elements||1|
|Number of Lower Oven Racks|
|Number of Lower Oven Racks||3|
|Number of Lower Rack Guides|
|Number of Lower Rack Guides||6|
|Number of Upper Oven Racks|
|Number of Upper Oven Racks||3|
|Number of Upper Rack Guides|
|Number of Upper Rack Guides||6|
|Oven Cooking System|
|Oven Cooking System||Convection|
|Oven Rack 1 Type|
|Oven Rack 1 Type||Standard|
|Oven Rack 2 Type|
|Oven Rack 2 Type||Gliding Roll-Out|
|Power Cord Included|
|Power Cord Included||No|
|Power On Indicator Light|
|Power On Indicator Light||Yes|
|Selections||Audible Signal,Bake,Broil,Cancel/Off,Clock,Control Lock,Cook and Hold,Cook Time Indicator,Delay Start,Favorites,Language Conversion,Proofing,Rapid Preheat,Sabbath Mode,Slow Cook,Start Time,Stop Time,Temperature Conversion,Temperature Probe,Temperature-Sensor Baking,Timer,Warm Hold|
|Self-Cleaning Oven Racks|
|Self-Cleaning Oven Racks||No|
|Star K Certification - Kosher Consumer Friendly|
|Star K Certification - Kosher Consumer Friendly||Yes|
|Upper Oven Interior Depth (in.)|
|Upper Oven Interior Depth (in.)||19|
|Upper Oven Interior Height (in.)|
|Upper Oven Interior Height (in.)||18|
|Upper Oven Interior Width (in.)|
|Upper Oven Interior Width (in.)||25|
|Upper Oven Number of Oven Lights|
|Upper Oven Number of Oven Lights||3|
Enjoy peace of mind by knowing your products are protected by a team dedicated to exceptional customer care. Our steamlined process - with the industry’s most efficient repair or replace warranty system - pleases customers while helping build your image and market share.
PRODUCT WARRANTY ADMINISTRATION
We manage the entire manufacturer warranty process for you. Whether an OEM factory or brand importer, New Leaf processes customer calls and oversees all service requirements for you. Cut overhead with our professional support.
Use our ultramodern call center and extensive service provider network to reduce your costs, assign staff more productive roles, while boosting professionalism and customer satisfaction.
Our flexible financial models meet the needs of any size OEM or direct importation organization.
We provide a unique 800 number, troubleshooting via phone call and dispatch service to either a depot or an in-home servicer.
CUSTOMER CARE THAT BUILDS BRANDS
Customer care is perhaps the most important factor in keeping a positive opinion on your brand. That’s why New Leaf Service Contracts puts so much effort into your customer.
HERE ARE WAYS WE CAN HELP YOUR BUSINESS:
Customer care is the most important factor in customer retention and growing your brand. New Leaf Service Contracts is dedicated to providing the best customer care possible while remaining cost-effective and producing quality results - let’s grow together
Mobilize highly trained service providers that put your customers first
Utilize our state-of-the-art call center and service provider network
Assist with in-warranty and out-of-warranty repairs
Provide full 360 degree follow-through during entire service process
Provide data and reports to help improve both operational efficiency and product negotiations
Let our team co-ordinate professional delivery and installation on your new purchase. Some restrictions may apply.