23.8 cu. ft. 36" Counter-Depth French Door Refrigerator
23.8 cu. ft. 36" Counter-Depth French Door Refrigerator
Hurry Up!Offer ends in:
Out of box. Slight cosmetic damage. Availability varies.
- Color:Stainless Steel
The largest capacity counter-depth refrigerator in its class is filled with clever, flexible features. A slide-away split shelf retracts when you need to fit tall items. Full-extension self-close crispers and custom temperature pantry let you store more a
: Counter Depth
Width: 35 13/16
Height: 71 7/8
Depth: 31 1/2 ... see more
- Features a versatile design that allows three-quarters of the shelf to retract to accommodate taller items, such as wine bottles, up to 16.75 inches. This flexibility offers the most tall-item storage space in its class and helps optimize organization.
- Is a dedicated container that locks in freshness by maintaining higher humidity levels to keep herbs fresh. It fits tall items like parsley, cilantro and rosemary, as well as oregano, thyme and mint, and can be placed anywhere in the refrigerator.
- Offer 2 levels of adjustment for each shelf with a simple flip of a lever. The full-width, flush design allows for maximum visibility and easy cleaning and helps this refrigerator offer the most shelf space in its class.
- Offer the ideal refrigerator-to-table solution because they're easily removed from a metal base, making them perfect for carrying condiments or other ingredients to the table. The bins are dishwasher safe for easy cleaning.
- Features a gasket seal to help extend freshness and preserve the flavor of butter and other dairy items. This bin can also be used to store foods with strong odors so they do not affect other items.
- Displays and automatically dispenses water in ounces, cups or liters. You can choose from three programmed settings to pour a measured amount. Plus, two custom presets can be programmed for items you frequently fill like a coffee pot or water bottle.
- Assures you that this refrigerator is designed to use less energy, help save money on utility bills and help conserve our natural resources.
- Maintain optimal humidity levels to help keep produce at peak freshness. Brightly lit drawers open fully so you can see and easily access all your items.
- Features four presets so you can customize temperature for meat/fish, cold drinks, deli/cheese and wine. Enjoy the effortless feel of self-close glides plus full-drawer extension.
- Is ideal for large platters. The tray is moisture- and stain-resistant and removes for easy cleaning. Full-extension allows easy access and self-close glides provide effortless movement, even when fully loaded.
- Provides the height of food preservation with two independent cooling systems plus a Produce Preserver to help keep food at its peak. The Linear Compressor’s efficient cooling system offers minimal temperature variation and is our quietest freestanding french door refrigerator.
- Is a self-close freezer drawer that organizes items on three levels with features like a divided lower drawer, pizza pocket, small-item drawer and flat-item shelf. An Extend-Freeze setting helps keep food at its best by reducing freezer burn.
- Adds interior room in the refrigerator with a slim-profile ice bin that mounts on the inside left door, keeping it out of the refrigerator compartment. This space-saving design leaves room for two additional door bins ideal for condiments and cans.
- Provides increased visibility to your ingredients with strips of lighting on the sides, ceiling and back of the refrigerator, as well as in the crisper and pantry.
- Features intuitive controls to easily access functions. The water dispenser is positioned just right to easily fill cups, pitchers, pots and more during food preparation and the ice maker provides more premium, smaller ice cubes.
|Advance Foam Insulation|
|Advance Foam Insulation||99.9% lower Global Warming Potential and Better Energy Performance|
|Air Filter Indicator/Reset|
|Air Filter Indicator/Reset||Yes|
|CEE Tier||Tier I|
|Control Location||Exterior Dispenser,Side Door|
|Conventional Shelves||1 Slide-Out Glass|
|Cooling Type||Dual Evaporator|
|Capacity (Cu Ft)||23.76 inch|
|Cabinet Width (in)||35 5/8 inch|
|Carton Depth||32 1/2 inch|
|Carton Height||75 1/2 inch|
|Carton Width||38 1/2 inch|
|Cutout Depth (in)||25 3/8 inch|
|Cutout Height (in)||72 inch|
|Cutout Width (in)||36 inch|
|Depth||31 1/2 inch|
|Height||71 7/8 inch|
|Width||35 13/16 inch|
|Depth Closed Excluding Handles||28 7/8 inch|
|Depth Closed Including Handles||31 1/2 inch|
|Depth Excluding Doors||24 3/8 inch|
|Depth With Door Open 90 Degree||43 3/4 inch|
|Gross Weight||375 inch|
|Height To Top Of Cabinet||70 7/8 inch|
|Height To Top Of Door Hinge||71 7/8 inch|
|Net Weight||357.0 inch|
|Dimensions|Cutout Depth(IN,inches)||25 3/8|
|Dispenser Options||Control/Child Lock,Favorite Fill,Filtered Water,Measured/Metered Fill,Night Light|
|Dispenser Type||Exterior Ice and Water|
|Door Ajar/Open Alarm|
|Door Ajar/Open Alarm||Yes|
|Door Bins||1 Dairy,1 Fixed Full-Width Gallon,3 Adjustable Gallon,3 Fixed Full-Width|
|Door Bins||Pizza Pocket|
|Door Color||Stainless Steel|
|Energy Rating (kWH/year)|
|Energy Rating (kWH/year)||673|
|Energy Star® Qualified|
|Energy Star® Qualified||ENERGY STAR® Qualified|
|Exterior|Base Grille Color|
|Exterior|Base Grille Color||Grey|
|Freezer Number of Shelves|
|Freezer Number of Shelves||1|
|Freezer Type||Slide-Out Door 3 Tier|
|Freezer Volume (Cu Ft)|
|Freezer Volume (Cu Ft)||6.27|
|Fresh Flow Air Filter|
|Fresh Flow Air Filter||Yes|
|Handle Color||Stainless Steel|
|Handle Type||Reach Through Handle|
|Humidity-Controlled Drawers||2 Half-Width|
|Icemaker Location||Refrigerator Door|
|LCD Touch Screen|
|LCD Touch Screen||No|
|Liner Finish||White Glossy|
|Max Cool/Fast Cool|
|Max Cool/Fast Cool||Yes|
|Non Climate Control Drawers|
|Non Climate Control Drawers||No|
|Number of Doors|
|Number of Doors||3|
|Number of Interior Shelves|
|Number of Interior Shelves||4|
|Refrigerator Type||French Door|
|Refrigerator Volume (Cu Ft)|
|Refrigerator Volume (Cu Ft)||17.49|
|Sabbath Mode for Refrigeration|
|Sabbath Mode for Refrigeration||Yes|
|Shelves||1 Sliding Partial Width Glass|
|Spill-Proof Glass Shelves|
|Spill-Proof Glass Shelves||1 Slide Out Full Width,1 Tuck Shelf,2 Adjustable Full Width|
|Supplementary Containers||Herb Tender™ Container,Utility Compartment|
|Temperature Range||33F to 45F|
|Temperature-Controlled Drawers||1 Full Width Pantry|
|Types of Ice|
|Types of Ice||Crushed/Cubed|
|ULe Environmentally Preferred Certified|
|ULe Environmentally Preferred Certified||Passed 60 point AHAM (Association of Home Appliance Manufacturers) Sustainability Standards|
|Water Filter Indicator/Reset|
|Water Filter Indicator/Reset||Yes|
|Water Filter Location|
|Water Filter Location||Interior|
|Water Filter Part Number|
|Water Filter Part Number||EDR2RXD1|
Enjoy peace of mind by knowing your products are protected by a team dedicated to exceptional customer care. Our steamlined process - with the industry’s most efficient repair or replace warranty system - pleases customers while helping build your image and market share.
PRODUCT WARRANTY ADMINISTRATION
We manage the entire manufacturer warranty process for you. Whether an OEM factory or brand importer, New Leaf processes customer calls and oversees all service requirements for you. Cut overhead with our professional support.
Use our ultramodern call center and extensive service provider network to reduce your costs, assign staff more productive roles, while boosting professionalism and customer satisfaction.
Our flexible financial models meet the needs of any size OEM or direct importation organization.
We provide a unique 800 number, troubleshooting via phone call and dispatch service to either a depot or an in-home servicer.
CUSTOMER CARE THAT BUILDS BRANDS
Customer care is perhaps the most important factor in keeping a positive opinion on your brand. That’s why New Leaf Service Contracts puts so much effort into your customer.
HERE ARE WAYS WE CAN HELP YOUR BUSINESS:
Customer care is the most important factor in customer retention and growing your brand. New Leaf Service Contracts is dedicated to providing the best customer care possible while remaining cost-effective and producing quality results - let’s grow together
Mobilize highly trained service providers that put your customers first
Utilize our state-of-the-art call center and service provider network
Assist with in-warranty and out-of-warranty repairs
Provide full 360 degree follow-through during entire service process
Provide data and reports to help improve both operational efficiency and product negotiations
Let our team co-ordinate professional delivery and installation on your new purchase. Some restrictions may apply.