Built-In Stainless Bottom Mount Refrigerator 20.9 Cu. Ft. 36" Width
- Everyday Price : $7,499.00
- Sale Price : $5,988.00
- Total Savings : $1,511.00
- Color:Stainless Steel
This built-in bottom mount refrigerator with the Preserva® Food Care System features three technologies that work in concert to assure crisp produce and deliciously flavorful foods while helping to eliminate refrigerator odors. The SatinGlide® System with
Width: 36 1/4
Height: 83 3/8
Depth: 27 3/4 ... see more
Preserva® Food Care System
- Two independent cooling systems provide a dedicated refrigeration unit to help keep food fresh longer, and a separate system for frozen food. The FreshFlow™ Air Filter helps minimize odors while the FreshFlow™ Produce Preserver helps delay over-ripening.
- Add a luxury experience to the crisper drawers. The ball bearing rollers and glides allow effortless in-and-out movement even when fully loaded.
- combines a bold blend of professionally-inspired styling with sleek touches for the home. This beautiful side-by-side refrigeration unit features Satin Textured Handles and the KitchenAid® Badge, a symbol of uncompromised quality.
- Ensures that you have a constant supply of ice for entertaining.
- Uses less energy than incandescent bulbs. Multiple lights are purposefully placed throughout the refrigerator and freezer, making it easy to find items at a glance.
- Provide an easy-to-use touch pad control system that puts every refrigerator function right at your fingertips.
- are easy to clean and help prevent messes from spilling over into other parts of the refrigerator. The shelf edges are nano-etched with a finely textured surface that helps contain spills, and lets you use the whole shelf from edge-to-edge.
- This product conserves energy by exceeding minimum federal energy efficiency standards by at least 20%.
- This installation guarantee ensures KitchenAid Brand Built-in Refrigerators will replace your existing cabinet cut-out of a standard comparable built-in refrigerator model that is 36", 42" or 48" inch wide or kitchenAid will provide up to $300 for a professional to adjust your cabinets.
|Advance Foam Insulation|
|Advance Foam Insulation||99.9% lower Global Warming Potential and Better Energy Performance|
|Air Filter Indicator/Reset|
|Air Filter Indicator/Reset||No|
|CEE Tier||Tier I|
|Control Location||Interior Up Front|
|Cooling Type||Dual Evaporator|
|Capacity (Cu Ft)||20.86 inch|
|Cabinet Width (in)||35 1/4 inch|
|Carton Depth||31 1/2 inch|
|Carton Height||86 inch|
|Carton Width||39 inch|
|Cutout Depth (in)||24 inch|
|Cutout Height (in)||83 1/2 inch|
|Cutout Width (in)||35 1/2 inch|
|Depth||27 3/4 inch|
|Height||83 3/8 inch|
|Width||36 1/4 inch|
|Depth Closed Excluding Handles||25 1/8 inch|
|Depth Closed Including Handles||27 3/4 inch|
|Depth Excluding Doors||23 11/16 inch|
|Depth With Door Open 90 Degree||59 inch|
|Gross Weight||550 inch|
|Height To Top Of Cabinet||83 3/8 inch|
|Net Weight||525.0 inch|
|Dimensions|Cutout Height(IN,inches)||83 1/2|
|Dimensions|Cutout Width(IN,inches)||35 1/2|
|Dispenser Type||No Dispenser|
|Door Ajar/Open Alarm|
|Door Ajar/Open Alarm||Yes|
|Door Bins||1 Full-Width Gallon,2 Dairy,4 Adjustable Full-Width|
|Door Color||Stainless Steel|
|Energy Rating (kWH/year)|
|Energy Rating (kWH/year)||599|
|Energy Star® Qualified|
|Energy Star® Qualified||ENERGY STAR® Qualified|
|Exterior|Base Grille Color|
|Exterior|Base Grille Color||Black|
|Freezer Volume (Cu Ft)|
|Freezer Volume (Cu Ft)||5.56|
|Fresh Flow Air Filter|
|Fresh Flow Air Filter||Yes|
|Handle Color||Stainless Steel|
|Humidity-Controlled Drawers||1 Full-Width,2 Half-Width|
|LCD Touch Screen|
|LCD Touch Screen||No|
|Max Cool/Fast Cool|
|Max Cool/Fast Cool||Yes|
|Number of Interior Shelves|
|Number of Interior Shelves||4|
|Refrigerator Type||Built-In Bottom Mount|
|Refrigerator Volume (Cu Ft)|
|Refrigerator Volume (Cu Ft)||15.30|
|Sabbath Mode for Refrigeration|
|Sabbath Mode for Refrigeration||Yes|
|Spill-Proof Glass Shelves|
|Spill-Proof Glass Shelves||4 Adjustable Half Width|
|Supplementary Containers||Egg Holder|
|Water Filter Indicator/Reset|
|Water Filter Indicator/Reset||Yes|
|Water Filter Location|
|Water Filter Location||Exterior|
Enjoy peace of mind by knowing your products are protected by a team dedicated to exceptional customer care. Our steamlined process - with the industry’s most efficient repair or replace warranty system - pleases customers while helping build your image and market share.
PRODUCT WARRANTY ADMINISTRATION
We manage the entire manufacturer warranty process for you. Whether an OEM factory or brand importer, New Leaf processes customer calls and oversees all service requirements for you. Cut overhead with our professional support.
Use our ultramodern call center and extensive service provider network to reduce your costs, assign staff more productive roles, while boosting professionalism and customer satisfaction.
Our flexible financial models meet the needs of any size OEM or direct importation organization.
We provide a unique 800 number, troubleshooting via phone call and dispatch service to either a depot or an in-home servicer.
CUSTOMER CARE THAT BUILDS BRANDS
Customer care is perhaps the most important factor in keeping a positive opinion on your brand. That’s why New Leaf Service Contracts puts so much effort into your customer.
HERE ARE WAYS WE CAN HELP YOUR BUSINESS:
Customer care is the most important factor in customer retention and growing your brand. New Leaf Service Contracts is dedicated to providing the best customer care possible while remaining cost-effective and producing quality results - let’s grow together
Mobilize highly trained service providers that put your customers first
Utilize our state-of-the-art call center and service provider network
Assist with in-warranty and out-of-warranty repairs
Provide full 360 degree follow-through during entire service process
Provide data and reports to help improve both operational efficiency and product negotiations
Let our team co-ordinate professional delivery and installation on your new purchase. Some restrictions may apply.