46 DBA Dishwasher with Bottle Wash Option and PrintShield™ Finish
46 DBA Dishwasher with Bottle Wash Option and PrintShield™ Finish
- Everyday Price:$949.00
- Sale Price:$738.00
- Total Savings:$211.00
- Color:PrintShield Stainless
Innovative features ensure spotless dishes inside while the PrintShield™ Finish resists fingerprints and smudges outside. A Bottle Wash Option features flexible nozzles designed for odd-shaped items and a one-touch control ProWash™ Cycle that makes real-t
Width: 23 7/8
Height: 34 1/2
Depth: 24 1/2 ... see more
Bottle Wash Option
- Provides spray nozzles in the upper rack that can be placed deep inside tall or odd-shaped items like bottles, glasses and vases to thoroughly clean them. Each nozzle is adjustable so it can be positioned to accommodate a wide variety of dishes.
- Increases the cycle time for excellent drying performance.
- Heats the final rinse water to 155°F, eliminating 99.999% of food soil bacteria.
- Offers tucked away controls on top of the dishwasher door, providing clean, uninterrupted front panel lines that help you match other appliances.
- Raise and lower the upper rack with ease to accommodate tall items.
- Provides exceptional cleaning and drying, with wash arms designed to send just the right water pressure to key areas of the dishwasher.
- Resists smudges and fingerprints. The specialized coating for stainless steel is easy to clean with just water and a soft cloth, so you can spend more time cooking and less time cleaning up the kitchen.
- Determines the ideal cycle for washing dishes based on soil level and then makes real-time adjustments to achieve the best cleaning performance
- Offers the beauty and benefits of stainless steel for the dishwasher interior. It resists streaks, stains and odors while retaining heat to help improve drying performance.
- Engages a recessed heating element during the dry cycle to ensure dry dishes.
- Creates a smooth, premium feeling when pulling out the upper rack, particularly with heavy loads.
- Adjustable tines can be shifted into one of three positions to accommodate deep or wide dishes.
- Provides extra room in the upper rack that’s perfect for additional cups, wine glasses, or longer items like utensils and spatulas.
- Quickly and effortlessly handles soiled dishes in less time.
|Automatic Temperature Controls|
|Automatic Temperature Controls||Yes|
|Built-In Water Softener|
|Built-In Water Softener||No|
|CEE Tier||Tier I|
|Control Panel Color|
|Control Panel Color||Black|
|Decibel Level (dBA)|
|Decibel Level (dBA)||46|
|Depth Closed Excluding Handles(IN,inches)|
|Depth Closed Excluding Handles(IN,inches)||24 1/2|
|Depth Closed Including Handles(IN,inches)|
|Depth Closed Including Handles(IN,inches)||27 1/2|
|Depth With Door Open 90 Degree(IN,inches)|
|Depth With Door Open 90 Degree(IN,inches)||49 1/2|
|Carton Depth||26 1/2 inch|
|Carton Height||35 5/8 inch|
|Carton Width||24 1/2 inch|
|Depth||24 1/2 inch|
|Height||34 1/2 inch|
|Width||23 7/8 inch|
|Depth Closed Excluding Handles||24 1/2 inch|
|Depth Closed Including Handles||27 1/2 inch|
|Depth With Door Open 90 Degree||49 1/2 inch|
|Gross Weight||113 inch|
|Maximum Height||34 1/2 inch|
|Minimum Height||33 1/2 inch|
|Net Weight||102.0 inch|
|Dishwasher Cycle Selections|
|Dishwasher Cycle Selections||Express Wash,Normal,ProWash™,Rinse Only,Tough|
|Dishwasher Option Selections|
|Dishwasher Option Selections||2-4-8 Hour Delay,BottleWash,Extended Dry,Heated Dry,Hi Temp Wash,Sani Rinse|
|Dispensers||Detergent and Rinse Aid|
|Drying System Type|
|Drying System Type||Recessed Heating Element|
|Energy Rating (kWH/year)|
|Energy Rating (kWH/year)||270|
|Energy Star® Qualified|
|Energy Star® Qualified||ENERGY STAR® Qualified|
|Exterior Status Light|
|Exterior Status Light||White|
|Extras||1-Plastic Cup Shelf,4-Stemware Holders|
|Fold-Down Tines||2 Fold Down|
|Handle Color||Stainless Steel|
|Handle Type||Towel Bar|
|Last Cycle Recall|
|Last Cycle Recall||No|
|Maximum Height(IN,inches)||34 1/2|
|Minimum Height(IN,inches)||33 1/2|
|Number of Place Settings|
|Number of Place Settings||14|
|Number of Racks|
|Number of Racks||2|
|Number of Wash Cycles|
|Number of Wash Cycles||5|
|Number of Wash Levels|
|Number of Wash Levels||5|
|Number of Washarms|
|Number of Washarms||3|
|Rinse Aid Dispenser Level Indicator|
|Rinse Aid Dispenser Level Indicator||Optical Level Indicator|
|Star K Certification - Kosher Consumer Friendly|
|Star K Certification - Kosher Consumer Friendly||Yes|
|Toe Panel Color|
|Toe Panel Color||Black|
|True Hold Door|
|True Hold Door||Yes|
|Tub Material||Stainless Steel|
|Tub Style||Built-in Tall Tub 24"|
|Type||Full Length Non Splittable|
|Wash System Type|
|Wash System Type||Removable Filter|
|Width (IN,inches)||23 7/8|
Enjoy peace of mind by knowing your products are protected by a team dedicated to exceptional customer care. Our steamlined process - with the industry’s most efficient repair or replace warranty system - pleases customers while helping build your image and market share.
PRODUCT WARRANTY ADMINISTRATION
We manage the entire manufacturer warranty process for you. Whether an OEM factory or brand importer, New Leaf processes customer calls and oversees all service requirements for you. Cut overhead with our professional support.
Use our ultramodern call center and extensive service provider network to reduce your costs, assign staff more productive roles, while boosting professionalism and customer satisfaction.
Our flexible financial models meet the needs of any size OEM or direct importation organization.
We provide a unique 800 number, troubleshooting via phone call and dispatch service to either a depot or an in-home servicer.
CUSTOMER CARE THAT BUILDS BRANDS
Customer care is perhaps the most important factor in keeping a positive opinion on your brand. That’s why New Leaf Service Contracts puts so much effort into your customer.
HERE ARE WAYS WE CAN HELP YOUR BUSINESS:
Customer care is the most important factor in customer retention and growing your brand. New Leaf Service Contracts is dedicated to providing the best customer care possible while remaining cost-effective and producing quality results - let’s grow together
Mobilize highly trained service providers that put your customers first
Utilize our state-of-the-art call center and service provider network
Assist with in-warranty and out-of-warranty repairs
Provide full 360 degree follow-through during entire service process
Provide data and reports to help improve both operational efficiency and product negotiations
Let our team co-ordinate professional delivery and installation on your new purchase. Some restrictions may apply.