15'' Automatic Ice Maker with PrintShield™ Finish
- Everyday Price : $2,299.00
- Sale Price : $2,058.00
- Total Savings : $241.00
- Color:PrintShield Stainless
Fully Flush Installation lets this automatic ice maker blend in with surrounding cabinetry for a refined built-in look. Its Clear Ice Technology helps produce cubes of uniform clarity, size and shape that are ideal for everyday use. And because it holds 2
Depth: 26 1/16 ... see more
Fully Flush Installation with Articulating Hinge
- allows the ice maker's door to sit flush without protruding or leaving a gap between the ice maker and the adjoining cabinets. Articulating hinge design allows the door to open 90 degrees without swinging beyond its normal closed width, providing a built-in look that adds a touch of style to your kitchen or bar space.
- provides cubes of uniform 3/4" x 3/4" x 1/2" size and shape that are ideal for daily use or a variety of entertaining needs. Clear Ice Technology allows for attractive drink presentation and a slow melt rate so beverages won't water down quickly.
- makes routine maintenance easy using a "clean cycle" and Affresh® ice maker cleaner.
- ensures a generous supply of fresh ice is conveniently at your fingertips.
- Max Ice
- resists smudges and fingerprints. The specialized coating for stainless steel is easy to clean with just water and a soft cloth, so you can spend more time cooking and less time cleaning up.
- provides a dedicated space where a filter can be inserted to help remove contaminants, improving taste and clarity. A filter is not required but can be purchased separately. Use filter #F2WC9I1 and change every six months for best results.
- offers flexible installation options by allowing hinge installation on either side of the door.
|Ambient Temperature Range|
|Ambient Temperature Range||55F to 110F|
|Amps||15 or 20|
|Cabinet Material||Prepainted Steel|
|Cabinet Width (IN,inches)|
|Cabinet Width (IN,inches)||14 7/8|
|CEE Tier||Not Rated|
|Defrost Type||Automatic Defrost|
|Depth Closed Excluding Handles(IN,inches)|
|Depth Closed Excluding Handles(IN,inches)||24|
|Depth Closed Including Handles(IN,inches)|
|Depth Closed Including Handles(IN,inches)||25 3/8|
|Depth Excluding Doors(IN,inches)|
|Depth Excluding Doors(IN,inches)||22 1/8|
|Depth With Door Open 90 Degree(IN,inches)|
|Depth With Door Open 90 Degree(IN,inches)||39 1/2|
|Cabinet Width (in)||14 7/8 inch|
|Carton Depth||28 3/8 inch|
|Carton Height||36 1/8 inch|
|Carton Width||17 1/4 inch|
|Cutout Depth (in)||25 inch|
|Cutout Height (in)||34 1/2 inch|
|Cutout Width (in)||15 inch|
|Depth||26 1/16 inch|
|Depth Closed Excluding Handles||24 5/8 inch|
|Depth Closed Including Handles||26 1/16 inch|
|Depth Excluding Doors||22 1/16 inch|
|Depth With Door Open 90 Degree||39 9/16 inch|
|Gross Weight||107 inch|
|Height To Top Of Cabinet||33 5/8 inch|
|Height To Top Of Door Hinge||34 1/16 inch|
|Net Weight||96.5 inch|
|Dimensions|Cutout Height(IN,inches)||34 1/2|
|Drain Connection||Rear Access 5/8" OD|
|Drain Pump||No, Gravity Drain|
|Energy Star® Qualified|
|Energy Star® Qualified||No|
|Handle Color||Stainless Steel|
|Handle Type||Towel Bar|
|Height To Top Of Cabinet(IN,inches)|
|Height To Top Of Cabinet(IN,inches)||33 5/8|
|Height To Top Of Door Hinge(IN,inches)|
|Height To Top Of Door Hinge(IN,inches)||34 1/16|
|Ice Capacity Storage (lbs)|
|Ice Capacity Storage (lbs)||25|
|Ice Maker On/Off|
|Ice Maker On/Off||Yes|
|Location of Controls|
|Location of Controls||Interior Up Front|
|Refrigeration Configuration||Ice Maker|
|Selections||Articulating Hinge,Clear Ice Technology,Easy Access Filter Install,Ice Scoop,Max Ice,True Flush Installable|
|Stainless Steel Cutting Grid|
|Stainless Steel Cutting Grid||3/4" x 3/4" Cubes|
|Water Filter Indicator/Reset|
|Water Filter Indicator/Reset||Yes|
|Water Filter Location|
|Water Filter Location||Interior|
|Water Filter Part Number|
|Water Filter Part Number||F2WC9I1|
|Water Inlet Connection|
|Water Inlet Connection||1/4" OD PEX Tubing|
|Water Supply Pressure (psi)|
|Water Supply Pressure (psi)||30 - 120 psi|
Enjoy peace of mind by knowing your products are protected by a team dedicated to exceptional customer care. Our steamlined process - with the industry’s most efficient repair or replace warranty system - pleases customers while helping build your image and market share.
PRODUCT WARRANTY ADMINISTRATION
We manage the entire manufacturer warranty process for you. Whether an OEM factory or brand importer, New Leaf processes customer calls and oversees all service requirements for you. Cut overhead with our professional support.
Use our ultramodern call center and extensive service provider network to reduce your costs, assign staff more productive roles, while boosting professionalism and customer satisfaction.
Our flexible financial models meet the needs of any size OEM or direct importation organization.
We provide a unique 800 number, troubleshooting via phone call and dispatch service to either a depot or an in-home servicer.
CUSTOMER CARE THAT BUILDS BRANDS
Customer care is perhaps the most important factor in keeping a positive opinion on your brand. That’s why New Leaf Service Contracts puts so much effort into your customer.
HERE ARE WAYS WE CAN HELP YOUR BUSINESS:
Customer care is the most important factor in customer retention and growing your brand. New Leaf Service Contracts is dedicated to providing the best customer care possible while remaining cost-effective and producing quality results - let’s grow together
Mobilize highly trained service providers that put your customers first
Utilize our state-of-the-art call center and service provider network
Assist with in-warranty and out-of-warranty repairs
Provide full 360 degree follow-through during entire service process
Provide data and reports to help improve both operational efficiency and product negotiations
Let our team co-ordinate professional delivery and installation on your new purchase. Some restrictions may apply.