36" Island-Mount, 3-Speed Canopy Hood
36" Island-Mount, 3-Speed Canopy Hood
- Everyday Price:$1,999.00
- Sale Price:$1,798.10
- Total Savings:$200.90
- Color:Black Stainless
This 36-inch canopy hood provides the coverage necessary over a 30- or 36-inch cooking surface. Features like auto speed sensing ensure that the ventilation system will provide the power needed to protect your cabinets from steam, grease, and moisture. Fo
Height: 32 1/2
Depth: 27 ... see more
Automatic Turn On
- Helps protect your cabinets from damage by automatically turning the vent on when it senses the presence of heat.
- Allows installation over any KitchenAid regular 36- or 30-inch range or cooktop, and some commercial-style cooking surfaces with outputs up to 65K BTU.
- Increases ventilation system efficiency by pulling air from the edges of the hood and speeding up the movement of air at the center, allowing it to efficiently handle up to a 65K BTU total output.
- Takes the guesswork out of protecting
- Provide extra lighting over the cooking
- Enhances the style of the ventilation system by providing soft, accent lighting in the kitchen.
- Filter reduces steam, grease, and odor to help avoid contact with ceilings and countertops. The design increases filtration by obstructing the path of vented air to help capture more steam, grease, and odors as they are drawn through the vent.
- Converts from a traditional set-up to an in-line blower installation for an even more quiet operation. Metal box purchase required.
- Ensures that the ventilation system operates at a quiet level so it can be used while entertaining. At maximum speed, sound level is 65 dBA (5.4 sones).
|Auto Function||Auto On and Speed Adjust|
|CFM Motor Class|
|CFM Motor Class||600|
|Carton Depth||34 inch|
|Carton Height||23 1/2 inch|
|Carton Width||41 inch|
|Height||32 1/2 inch|
|Gross Weight||102 inch|
|Net Weight||0.0 inch|
|Duct Outlet Size (in.)|
|Duct Outlet Size (in.)||6|
|Filter||Dishwasher-Safe Grease Filters|
|Hood Type||Island Mount|
|Night Light Type|
|Night Light Type||Halogen|
|Number of Night Light Settings|
|Number of Night Light Settings||1|
|Number of Speeds|
|Number of Speeds||3|
|Number of Task Light Settings|
|Number of Task Light Settings||1|
|Sound Max Speed (dB(A)|
|Sound Max Speed (dB(A)||65.0|
|Sound Max Speed (Sones)|
|Sound Max Speed (Sones)||5.4|
|Sound Min Speed (dB(A)|
|Sound Min Speed (dB(A)||49.5|
|Sound Min Speed (Sones)|
|Sound Min Speed (Sones)||1.50|
|Task Light Type|
|Task Light Type||LED|
|Venting||Exterior or Recirculating|
Enjoy peace of mind by knowing your products are protected by a team dedicated to exceptional customer care. Our steamlined process - with the industry’s most efficient repair or replace warranty system - pleases customers while helping build your image and market share.
PRODUCT WARRANTY ADMINISTRATION
We manage the entire manufacturer warranty process for you. Whether an OEM factory or brand importer, New Leaf processes customer calls and oversees all service requirements for you. Cut overhead with our professional support.
Use our ultramodern call center and extensive service provider network to reduce your costs, assign staff more productive roles, while boosting professionalism and customer satisfaction.
Our flexible financial models meet the needs of any size OEM or direct importation organization.
We provide a unique 800 number, troubleshooting via phone call and dispatch service to either a depot or an in-home servicer.
CUSTOMER CARE THAT BUILDS BRANDS
Customer care is perhaps the most important factor in keeping a positive opinion on your brand. That’s why New Leaf Service Contracts puts so much effort into your customer.
HERE ARE WAYS WE CAN HELP YOUR BUSINESS:
Customer care is the most important factor in customer retention and growing your brand. New Leaf Service Contracts is dedicated to providing the best customer care possible while remaining cost-effective and producing quality results - let’s grow together
Mobilize highly trained service providers that put your customers first
Utilize our state-of-the-art call center and service provider network
Assist with in-warranty and out-of-warranty repairs
Provide full 360 degree follow-through during entire service process
Provide data and reports to help improve both operational efficiency and product negotiations
Let our team co-ordinate professional delivery and installation on your new purchase. Some restrictions may apply.