Front Load Electric Dryer with Extra Power and Quick Dry cycle - 7.3 cu. ft.
- Everyday Price : $899.00
- Sale Price : $637.00
- Total Savings : $262.00
When heavy jeans get mixed in the dryer with thin shirts, push the Extra Power button to help get thick fabrics, pockets, hems and seams drier the first time. Advanced Moisture Sensing monitors inside moisture and air temperatures to help evenly and compl
Height:38 3/4 ... see more
Extra Power Button
- The Extra Power button boosts drying power on any cycle by extending time, heat and tumbling. One push helps prevent underdrying by getting thick fabrics, pockets and seams drier the first time.
- Advanced Moisture Sensing monitors inside moisture and air temperatures to help evenly dry loads.
- Dry a small load fast with the Quick Dry cycle, which pairs nicely with the Quick Wash cycle on select Maytag® washers to get clothes ready in no time.
- Maytag® Commercial Technology ensures our dryers are built to last, coming standard with a durable motor and the dryer drum backed by a 10-year limited parts warranty.
- We don't just tell you a Maytag® dryer will get your clothes dry for years
- We take pride in building strong, reliable appliances for your home. These dryers are proudly assembled by hard-working employees in Marion, Ohio.
- There's plenty of room to dry large loads with a spacious 7.3 cu. ft. capacity.
- The Wrinkle Prevent option runs for up to 150 minutes after the cycle has ended to help keep wrinkles from forming as the dryer continues to tumble.
- Whirlpool Corporation started in 1911 as a small company in Benton Harbor, Michigan. Today we are a global home appliance business selling products around the world. We are proud of our American heritage and ingenuity that have driven innovation for over 100 years.
|ADA Compliant||ADA Compliant with feet fully extended|
|Automatic Dry Control|
|Automatic Dry Control||Yes|
|CEE Tier||Tier I|
|Cycle Time Remaining|
|Cycle Time Remaining||Yes|
|Depth With Door Open 90 Degree(IN,inches)|
|Depth With Door Open 90 Degree(IN,inches)||51|
|Carton Depth||32 1/2 inch|
|Carton Height||40 3/4 inch|
|Carton Width||28 1/2 inch|
|Depth||30 3/4 inch|
|Height||38 3/4 inch|
|Gross Weight||175 inch|
|Net Weight||157.6 inch|
|Display Type||Cycle Indicator Lights|
|Door Style||Side Swing|
|Drum Material||Powder Coat|
|Dryer Cycle Selections|
|Dryer Cycle Selections||Bulky Items,Delicates,Heavy Duty,Normal,Quick Dry,Regular,Timed Dry,Towels,Whites,Wrinkle Control|
|Dryer Options Selections|
|Dryer Options Selections||Control Lock,Cycle Signal,Wrinkle Prevent|
|Dryer Temperature Selections|
|Dryer Temperature Selections||High,Low,Medium,Air Only|
|Dryness Levels Selections|
|Dryness Levels Selections||More,Less,Normal|
|End of Cycle Signal|
|End of Cycle Signal||Yes|
|Energy Star® Qualified|
|Energy Star® Qualified||ENERGY STAR® Qualified|
|Feedback-Status Indicators||Check Vent,Cool Down,Damp,Sensing,Wet|
|Lint Filter Indicator|
|Lint Filter Indicator||No|
|Lint Screen Location|
|Lint Screen Location||Front|
|Location of Controls|
|Location of Controls||Front|
|Maximum Vent Length|
|Maximum Vent Length||64|
|Number of Dryer Cycles|
|Number of Dryer Cycles||10|
|Number of Dryness Levels|
|Number of Dryness Levels||3|
|Number of Temperatures|
|Number of Temperatures||4|
|Power Cord Included|
|Power Cord Included||No|
|Secondary Lint Filter|
|Secondary Lint Filter||No|
|Venting Direction||Left, Right, Bottom, Rear|
Enjoy peace of mind by knowing your products are protected by a team dedicated to exceptional customer care. Our steamlined process - with the industry’s most efficient repair or replace warranty system - pleases customers while helping build your image and market share.
PRODUCT WARRANTY ADMINISTRATION
We manage the entire manufacturer warranty process for you. Whether an OEM factory or brand importer, New Leaf processes customer calls and oversees all service requirements for you. Cut overhead with our professional support.
Use our ultramodern call center and extensive service provider network to reduce your costs, assign staff more productive roles, while boosting professionalism and customer satisfaction.
Our flexible financial models meet the needs of any size OEM or direct importation organization.
We provide a unique 800 number, troubleshooting via phone call and dispatch service to either a depot or an in-home servicer.
CUSTOMER CARE THAT BUILDS BRANDS
Customer care is perhaps the most important factor in keeping a positive opinion on your brand. That’s why New Leaf Service Contracts puts so much effort into your customer.
HERE ARE WAYS WE CAN HELP YOUR BUSINESS:
Customer care is the most important factor in customer retention and growing your brand. New Leaf Service Contracts is dedicated to providing the best customer care possible while remaining cost-effective and producing quality results - let’s grow together
Mobilize highly trained service providers that put your customers first
Utilize our state-of-the-art call center and service provider network
Assist with in-warranty and out-of-warranty repairs
Provide full 360 degree follow-through during entire service process
Provide data and reports to help improve both operational efficiency and product negotiations
Let our team co-ordinate professional delivery and installation on your new purchase. Some restrictions may apply.