Large Capacity Electric Dryer with Steam-Enhanced Cycles – 7.0 cu. ft.
- Everyday Price : $999.00
- Sale Price : $648.88
- Total Savings : $350.12
Maytag® appliances are built tough for the most intimidating jobs, and this extra large capacity electric dryer is no different. You can count on a decade of dependability with our ultimate warranty, which includes a 5-year parts and labor warranty follo
Depth: 28 1/4 ... see more
Advanced Moisture Sensing
- Advanced Moisture Sensing uses sensor strips to monitor moisture levels and temperatures, helping to get your largest loads evenly dried every time.
- The Steam Refresh cycle uses a fine mist in the heated dryer drum to relax wrinkles and revive clothes without washing.
- This option continues to tumble your clothes after the cycle has ended and combines a fine mist of water with heat to create bursts of steam that help reduce wrinkles.
- Dry a small load fast with the Rapid Dry cycle, which pairs nicely with the Rapid Wash cycle on select Maytag® washers to get clothes ready in no time.
- The Sanitize cycle removes up to 99.9% of three common household bacteria in the dryer.
- Drying temperatures adjust from medium to low to help minimize wrinkles.
- Set the audio level on your dryer so no matter what you're up to or where you are in the house, you can hear the end-of-cycle signal.
- This lint screen lets you capture lint in a single swipe, so it only takes you a second to keep the dryer's airflow optimal.
- A Y-connector eliminates the need to fill a reservoir in dryers with steam enhanced cycles.
- The airflow monitor provides a visual display to help aid in drying performance and energy efficiency.
- This 7.0 cu. ft. capacity dryer has plenty of space to dry 18 towels in a single load.
- We confidently back this dryer for a decade of dependability with our ultimate warranty
- Maytag® Commercial Technology features high-performance, commercial-grade parts built to last, including a high-torque motor, 5-rib dryer belt and premium rollers.
- A high-torque motor powers fast spin speeds, which work with optimized airflow and an extra interior fin for exceptional drying.
- This Maytag® dryer uses steam on select cycles to help prevent wrinkles, refresh clothes and reduce static.
- With the Static Reduce option, a fine mist of water is sprayed onto clothes as they tumble at the end of the cycle to cut down on static.
- We take pride in building strong, reliable appliances for your home. From Marion, Ohio to you, this dryer is designed, engineered and assembled in the U.S.A.
- The IntelliDry® sensor monitors inside moisture and air temperatures to help ensure exceptional drying and consistent results.
|Automatic Dry Control|
|Automatic Dry Control||Yes|
|Automatic Temperature Controls|
|Automatic Temperature Controls||Yes|
|Cycle Time Remaining|
|Cycle Time Remaining||Yes|
|Depth With Door Open 90 Degree(IN,inches)|
|Depth With Door Open 90 Degree(IN,inches)||50 3/4|
|Capacity (Cu Ft)||7.00 inch|
|Carton Depth||34 1/16 inch|
|Carton Height||46 3/16 inch|
|Carton Width||31 1/16 inch|
|Depth||28 1/4 inch|
|Depth With Door Open 90 Degree||50 3/4 inch|
|Gross Weight||167 inch|
|Height To Top Of Cabinet||37 1/4 inch|
|Net Weight||149.0 inch|
|Door Opening Height (in.)|
|Door Opening Height (in.)||16.88|
|Door Opening Width (in.)|
|Door Opening Width (in.)||20.10|
|Door Style||Side Swing|
|Drum Material||Powder Coat|
|Dryer Cycle Selections|
|Dryer Cycle Selections||Bedding,Delicates,Heavy Duty,Normal,Rapid Dry,Sanitize,Steam Refresh,Timed Dry,Wrinkle Control|
|Dryer Options Selections|
|Dryer Options Selections||Damp Dry Signal,End of Cycle Signal,Static Reduce,Wrinkle Prevent w/Steam|
|Dryer Temperature Selections|
|Dryer Temperature Selections||High,Low,Extra Low,Medium,Air Only|
|Dryness Levels Selections|
|Dryness Levels Selections||Low,More,Medium,Less,Normal|
|Eco Monitor/Efficiency Monitor|
|Eco Monitor/Efficiency Monitor||No|
|End of Cycle Signal|
|End of Cycle Signal||Yes|
|Energy Star® Qualified|
|Energy Star® Qualified||No|
|Feedback-Status Indicators||Check Lint Screen,Done,Estimated Time Remaining,Sensing,Steam|
|Height To Top Of Cabinet(IN,inches)|
|Height To Top Of Cabinet(IN,inches)||37 1/4|
|Lint Filter Indicator|
|Lint Filter Indicator||Yes|
|Lint Screen Location|
|Lint Screen Location||Top|
|Location of Controls|
|Location of Controls||Rear Panel|
|Maximum Vent Length|
|Maximum Vent Length||64|
|Maytag Commercial Components|
|Maytag Commercial Components||Yes|
|Number of Dryer Cycles|
|Number of Dryer Cycles||9|
|Number of Dryness Levels|
|Number of Dryness Levels||5|
|Number of Temperatures|
|Number of Temperatures||5|
|Power Cord Included|
|Power Cord Included||No|
|Secondary Lint Filter|
|Secondary Lint Filter||No|
|Steam Hose Y Connector|
|Steam Hose Y Connector||No|
|Venting Direction||Rear Only|
Enjoy peace of mind by knowing your products are protected by a team dedicated to exceptional customer care. Our steamlined process - with the industry’s most efficient repair or replace warranty system - pleases customers while helping build your image and market share.
PRODUCT WARRANTY ADMINISTRATION
We manage the entire manufacturer warranty process for you. Whether an OEM factory or brand importer, New Leaf processes customer calls and oversees all service requirements for you. Cut overhead with our professional support.
Use our ultramodern call center and extensive service provider network to reduce your costs, assign staff more productive roles, while boosting professionalism and customer satisfaction.
Our flexible financial models meet the needs of any size OEM or direct importation organization.
We provide a unique 800 number, troubleshooting via phone call and dispatch service to either a depot or an in-home servicer.
CUSTOMER CARE THAT BUILDS BRANDS
Customer care is perhaps the most important factor in keeping a positive opinion on your brand. That’s why New Leaf Service Contracts puts so much effort into your customer.
HERE ARE WAYS WE CAN HELP YOUR BUSINESS:
Customer care is the most important factor in customer retention and growing your brand. New Leaf Service Contracts is dedicated to providing the best customer care possible while remaining cost-effective and producing quality results - let’s grow together
Mobilize highly trained service providers that put your customers first
Utilize our state-of-the-art call center and service provider network
Assist with in-warranty and out-of-warranty repairs
Provide full 360 degree follow-through during entire service process
Provide data and reports to help improve both operational efficiency and product negotiations
Let our team co-ordinate professional delivery and installation on your new purchase. Some restrictions may apply.