Front Load Washer with Extra Power and 16-Hr Fresh Hold® option - 4.8 cu. ft.
- Everyday Price : $1,099.00
- Sale Price : $648.77
- Total Savings : $450.23
- Color:Metallic Slate
Get the heavy duty washing machine that delivers the Most Powerful Cleaning in the industry driven by the Heavy Duty cycle with Extra Power button.* The Extra Power button boosts stain-fighting performance on any wash cycle with a dual-temperature wash. T
Height:38 5/8 ... see more
Most Powerful Cleaning in the industry driven by the Heavy Duty cycle with Extra Power button
- Most Powerful Cleaning in the industry driven by the Heavy Duty cycle with Extra Power button.
- Forget to add something to your load? Simply press the start button to pause the washer and add in last minute items.
- Steam permeates deep into fibers for potent cleaning action. Combine with the Extra Power button or use on select cycles to help fight stubborn stains.
- Advanced Vibration Control™ Plus automatically redistributes unbalanced loads with a ball-bearing balancing ring and six-point suspension system, while advanced software learns its surroundings, adjusting and recalibrating from load to load.
- Tackle extra large loads with 4.8 cu. ft. capacity, enough space to clean 30 towels at once.
- The direct drive motor not only has the power to handle large loads, it's backed by our 10-year limited parts warranty.
- The stainless steel wash basket is designed for years of washes and built with sturdy materials to last for the long haul. It's also backed by our 10-year limited parts warranty.
- The Wrinkle Control option uses 60 or 120 minutes of extra tumbling after the cycle has ended to keep clothes ready to wear.
- Customize each cycle the way you want with cycle memory, which stores your last setting choices and then applies those options the next time you use that cycle.
- Run the affresh® cycle every 30 washes with an affresh® Washer Cleaner tablet or liquid chlorine bleach to thoroughly clean the inside of your washer.
- Whirlpool Corporation started in 1911 as a small company in Benton Harbor, Michigan. Today we are a global home appliance business selling products around the world. We are proud of our American heritage and ingenuity that have driven innovation for over 100 years.
- Some stains dissolve best in hot water. Others in cold. With the push of a button, Maytag fights both in a single load. The Extra Power button boosts stain-fighting performance on any wash cycle with a dual-temperature wash.
- The 16-Hr Fresh Hold® option keeps clean clothes smelling fresh in the washer with an internal fan and intermittent tumbling that circulate air through clothes for up to 16 hours after the wash cycle ends.
- The Quick Wash cycle cleans small, lightly soiled loads in 15 minutes with extra high spin speeds, pairing nicely with the Quick Dry cycle on matching Maytag® dryers to get your clothes ready in no time.
- The Sanitize cycle removes 99.9% of household bacteria with our hottest water temperature available, delivering thorough cleaning and peace of mind.
- Maytag® Commercial Technology ensures your appliance is built with commercial-grade parts and works like clockwork year after year. The direct drive motor and stainless steel wash basket are backed by a 10-year limited parts warranty.
- We don't just tell you a Maytag® washer will get your clothes clean for years
- An internal heater gives detergent a powerful boost, helping it to work harder against stubborn stains with increased water temperature.
- We take pride in building strong, reliable appliances for your home. These washers are proudly assembled by hard-working employees in Clyde, Ohio.
|ADA Compliant||ADA Compliant with feet fully extended|
|Advanced Vibration Control|
|Advanced Vibration Control||Yes|
|Amps||15 or 20|
|Auto Load Size Sensing Technology|
|Auto Load Size Sensing Technology||Yes|
|Automatic Temperature Controls|
|Automatic Temperature Controls||Yes|
|Capacity IEC CAN (FT3,cubic feet)|
|Capacity IEC CAN (FT3,cubic feet)||5.5|
|CEE Tier||Tier I|
|Depth With Door Open 90 Degree(IN,inches)|
|Depth With Door Open 90 Degree(IN,inches)||52 15/16|
|Carton Depth||34 1/2 inch|
|Carton Height||39 inch|
|Carton Width||29 inch|
|Depth||32 15/16 inch|
|Gross Weight||230 inch|
|Minimum Height||38 5/8 inch|
|Net Weight||220.0 inch|
|Dispense System||Detergent, Fabric Softener & Bleach|
|Display Type||Cycle Indicator Lights with Digital Time Remaining|
|Drum Material||Stainless Steel|
|Eco Monitor/Efficiency Monitor|
|Eco Monitor/Efficiency Monitor||No|
|End of Cycle Signal|
|End of Cycle Signal||Yes|
|Energy Star® Qualified|
|Energy Star® Qualified||ENERGY STAR® Qualified|
|Fan Type||Fresh Hold®|
|Feedback-Status Indicators||Add Garment,Control Lock,End of Cycle Signal,Estimated Time Remaining,Sensing,Wash|
|Hoses Included||4ft 4in Drain Hose Included|
|LCD Touch Screen|
|LCD Touch Screen||No|
|Location of Controls|
|Location of Controls||Front|
|Maximum Spin Speed (RPM)|
|Maximum Spin Speed (RPM)||1160|
|Maytag Commercial Components|
|Maytag Commercial Components||Washer Motor and Basket|
|Minimum Height(IN,inches)||38 5/8|
|Motor Drive Type|
|Motor Drive Type||Direct Drive|
|Number of Rinse Options|
|Number of Rinse Options||2|
|Number of Soil Levels|
|Number of Soil Levels||4|
|Number of Wash Cycles|
|Number of Wash Cycles||12|
|Number of Wash/Rinse Temperatures|
|Number of Wash/Rinse Temperatures||4|
|Number of Washer Options|
|Number of Washer Options||9|
|Option Selections||Delay Wash,Extra Power /Boost Option,Extra Rinse,Steam Clean|
|Out of Balance Sensing|
|Out of Balance Sensing||Yes|
|Power Cord Included|
|Power Cord Included||Yes|
|Soil Selections||Light,Medium,Medium Heavy,Heavy|
|Spin Speed Selections|
|Spin Speed Selections||Fast,Medium,Off,Slow|
|Washer Cycle Selections|
|Washer Cycle Selections||Bulky Items,Clean Washer with affresh,Colors,Delicates,Drain & Spin,Heavy Duty,Normal,Quick Wash,Sanitize,Towels,Whites,Wrinkle Control|
Enjoy peace of mind by knowing your products are protected by a team dedicated to exceptional customer care. Our steamlined process - with the industry’s most efficient repair or replace warranty system - pleases customers while helping build your image and market share.
PRODUCT WARRANTY ADMINISTRATION
We manage the entire manufacturer warranty process for you. Whether an OEM factory or brand importer, New Leaf processes customer calls and oversees all service requirements for you. Cut overhead with our professional support.
Use our ultramodern call center and extensive service provider network to reduce your costs, assign staff more productive roles, while boosting professionalism and customer satisfaction.
Our flexible financial models meet the needs of any size OEM or direct importation organization.
We provide a unique 800 number, troubleshooting via phone call and dispatch service to either a depot or an in-home servicer.
CUSTOMER CARE THAT BUILDS BRANDS
Customer care is perhaps the most important factor in keeping a positive opinion on your brand. That’s why New Leaf Service Contracts puts so much effort into your customer.
HERE ARE WAYS WE CAN HELP YOUR BUSINESS:
Customer care is the most important factor in customer retention and growing your brand. New Leaf Service Contracts is dedicated to providing the best customer care possible while remaining cost-effective and producing quality results - let’s grow together
Mobilize highly trained service providers that put your customers first
Utilize our state-of-the-art call center and service provider network
Assist with in-warranty and out-of-warranty repairs
Provide full 360 degree follow-through during entire service process
Provide data and reports to help improve both operational efficiency and product negotiations
Let our team co-ordinate professional delivery and installation on your new purchase. Some restrictions may apply.