Smart Top Load Washer with Extra Power Button - 5.3 cu. ft.
Smart Top Load Washer with Extra Power Button - 5.3 cu. ft.
Please see price in cart
- Some stains dissolve best in hot water. Others in cold. With the push of a button, Maytag fights both in a single load. The Extra Power button boosts stain-fighting performance on any wash cycle with a dual-temperature wash.
- The Sanitize with Oxi cycle removes 99.9% of household bacteria. Increased wash temperatures and oxygenated additives work together to clean tough messes (Bacteria tested were K. pneumoniae, P. aeruginosa, S. aureus)
- We take pride in building strong, reliable appliances for your home. These washers are proudly assembled by hard-working employees in Clyde, Ohio
- The direct drive motor not only has the power to handle large loads, it's backed by our 10-year limited parts warranty (Visit maytag.com for warranty details).
- The powerful shock absorbers and springs of Advanced Vibration Control™ reduce vibration to help keep disruptive noise to a minimum, load after load.
- The Wrinkle Control cycle is specially designed to help prevent wrinkles with warm water and low spin speed.
- The Power™ impeller attacks everyday tough stains in a single wash with a reverse wash motion and triple action spray that keeps clothes thoroughly saturated with water and concentrated detergent throughout the cycle.
- Auto Sensing adjusts the water levels for each load to provide efficient cleaning.
- Get laundry supplies delivered to your doorstep when it looks like you may be running low. Connect your Maytag™ App with your Amazon account and take advantage of Amazon offers, a wide selection of laundry supplies and relisable delivery.
- The stainless steel wash basket is designed for years of washes and built with sturdy materials to last for the long haul. It’s also backed by our 10-year limited parts warranty (Visit maytag.com for warranty details.)
- Customize each cycle the way you want with Cycle Memory, which stores your last setting choices and then applies those options the next time you use that cycle.
- Stay in control and efficiently manage laundry from anywhere (Appliance must be set to remote enable. WiFi & App Required. Features subject to change. Details and privacy info at maytag.com/connect.). Remotely start or stop your appliance and get end of cycle notifications so no load is left behind. Troubleshoot select issues to avoid unnecessary service calls and help ensure dependable performance, year after year. Get personalized tips to help you best clean your clothing and maximize the power of your Maytag® appliances.
- Deep clean the inside of your washer with the affresh® washing machine cleaner tablet or liquid chlorine bleach. Just run the affresh® cycle approximately every 30 washes to ensure your machine stays clean.
- Tackle your largest loads with 5.3 cu. ft. capacity, enough space to wash 25 towels at once.
- Whirlpool Corporation started in 1911 as a small company in Benton Harbor, Michigan. Today we are a global home appliance business selling products around the world. We are proud of our American heritage and ingenuity that have driven innovation for over 100 years
- Do laundry anywhere, anytime with your smartphone (
- *Appliance must be set to remote enable. WiFi & App Required. Features subject to change. Details and privacy info at maytag.com/connect.). Set cycles with the option to choose from customized favorites, only available in the Maytag app, then start and stop the cycle remotely.
- Finished loads won't be left behind with the Maytag™ app. Get end of cycle notification on your smartphone with the option to Assign a Task to family members to keep laundry moving.
- (WiFi & App Required. Features subject to change. Details and privacy info at maytag.com/connect)
- Don't wait around to transfer your clothes from the washer to the dryer. Tell the Maytag™ app when you want the washer to be done by and it will automatically schedule a start time so your clothes are ready for the dryer on your time. (Appliance must be set to remote enable. WiFi & App Required. Features subject to change. Details and privacy info at maytag.com/connect.)
- Access cycles made to master any laundry challenge like activewear, swimwear and sleeping bags in the Maytag™ app.
- (Appliance must be set to remote enable. WiFi & App Required. Features subject to change. Details & privacy info at maytag.com/connect.)
- "Manage laundry from anywhere by assigning tasks to family members like transferring a load to the dryer or folding clean clothes through customized text messages. (Appliance must be set to remote enable. WiFi & App Required. Features subject to change. Details and privacy info at maytag.com/connect.)
- Control your laundry room no matter what you’ve got on your hands with simple voice commands using a Google Assistant or Alexa-enabled device. (U.S. only. Appliance must be set to remote enable. WiFi & App Required. Features subject to change. Details & privacy info at maytag.com/connect.)
- Get the best dry for your clothes without the guesswork. With the Maytag™ app, receive a recommended dry cycle that matches your last wash cycle, then send the cycle to your dryer.(
- Available on select cycles. Compatible washer and dryer required. Appliance must be set to remote enable. WiFi & App Required. Features subject to change. Details & privacy info at maytag.com/connect.)
- For more water when you want it, select the Deep Fill option to fill the wash basket with your choice of deeper water levels. The extra water works with robust wash action to effectively break down and rinse away everyday tough messes (Bulky Items cycle only available with deepest water level).
- Personalized Smart Tips based on your laundry activity help you best clean your laundry and effectively use your Maytag® appliances. (Available on select cycles. Compatible washer and dryer required. Appliance must be set to remote enable. WiFi & App Required. Features subject to change. Details & privacy info at maytag.com/connect.)
- Get step-by-step pretreating instructions in the Stain Guide to take on everyday tough stains like grass, spaghetti sauce, wine and more. Then receive a recommended wash cycle you can send to the washer based on stain, fabric, and load type.
- *Select stains only. Appliance must be set to remote enable. WiFi & App Required. Features subject to change. Details and privacy info at maytag.com/connect.
- The built-in water faucet is engineered for the extra dirty. Use it to rinse away loose soils as clothes go in or fill the tub for up to a three-hour soak before the cycle begins. Delay the start of the wash cycle to take loads straight from soaking to washing without coming back to the washer.
- The Quick Wash cycle cleans small, lightly soiled loads in 30 minutes with extra high spin speeds, pairing nicely with the Quick Dry cycle on matching Maytag® dryers to get your clothes ready in no time.
- We don’t just tell you a Maytag® washer will get your clothes clean for years
- Maytag® Commercial Technology ensures your appliance is built with commercial-grade parts and works like clockwork year after year. The direct drive motor and stainless steel wash basket are backed by a 10-year limited parts warranty.*
- *View product warranty for details.
- Keep track of the action inside your washer with the slow-close glass lid. It offers a clear view of laundry and closes softly without slamming.
- ENERGY STAR® certified models exceed government standards to help conserve natural resources and save money on your utility bills.
Get the heavy duty washing machine that delivers powerful cleaning you can depend on with the Power™ impeller. The Extra Power button boosts stain fighting on any wash cycle with a dual-temperature wash, including the Quick Wash cycle. The Deep Fill option delivers more water when you want it with your choice of deeper water levels,*(Bulky items cycle only available with deepest water level) while the built-in water faucet delivers a quick rinse or a long soak. Plus, smart washer features help you stay in control and efficiently manage laundry from anywhere.**(Appliance must be set to remote enable. WiFi & App required. Features subject to change. Details & privacy info at maytag.com/connect) Use the Maytag™ app to remotely start or stop your appliance, get end of cycle notifications and troubleshoot select issues.
|Certifications|Energy Rating (kWh/year)|
|Certifications|Energy Rating (kWh/year)||270|
|Certifications|Energy Star® Qualified|
|Certifications|Energy Star® Qualified||ENERGY STAR® Qualified|
|Compatibility|Connectivity||Amazon Alexa,Android,Google Assistant,iOS|
|Compatibility|Works With||WiFi,App,Remote Access|
|Controls|Automatic Temperature Controls|
|Controls|Automatic Temperature Controls||Yes|
|Controls|Control Location||Rear Console|
|Controls|Electronic Display Type|
|Controls|Electronic Display Type||2.4in LCD|
|Controls|End of Cycle Signal|
|Controls|End of Cycle Signal||Yes|
|Controls|Feedback-Status Indicators||Add Garment,Connected,Done,Estimated Time Remaining,Lid Lock,Remote Enabled,Sensing,Washing|
|Controls|LCD Touch Screen|
|Controls|LCD Touch Screen||No|
|Cycles|Number of Wash Cycles|
|Cycles|Number of Wash Cycles||13|
|Cycles|Washer Cycle Selections|
|Cycles|Washer Cycle Selections||Bulky Items,Clean Washer with affresh,Colors,Custom Cycle,Delicates,Drain & Spin,Heavy Duty,Normal / Regular,Quick Wash,Sanitize with Oxi,Towels,Whites,Wrinkle Control|
|Delay Start||Up to 12 hours|
|Details|Advanced Vibration Control™|
|Details|Advanced Vibration Control™||Yes|
|Details|Automatic Load Size Sensing Technology|
|Details|Automatic Load Size Sensing Technology||Yes|
|Details|Dispense System||Bleach,Single Dose,Detergent,Fabric Softener|
|Details|Drum Material||Stainless Steel|
|Details|Drum Rear/Base Material|
|Details|Drum Rear/Base Material||Plastic|
|Details|Eco Monitor/Efficiency Monitor|
|Details|Eco Monitor/Efficiency Monitor||No|
|Details|Hoses Included||Drain Hose|
|Details|Maximum Spin Speed (RPM)|
|Details|Maximum Spin Speed (RPM)||850|
|Details|Maytag Commercial Components|
|Details|Maytag Commercial Components||Washer Motor and Basket|
|Details|Motor Drive Type|
|Details|Motor Drive Type||Direct Drive|
|Details|Motor Horsepower||9/10 HP|
|Details|Out of Balance Sensing|
|Details|Out of Balance Sensing||Yes|
|Details|Suspension System||4 Springs 4 Dampers,Liquid filled upper balance ring|
|Capacity (Cu Ft)||5.30 inch|
|Capacity (IEC) (Cu Ft)||6.1 inch|
|Carton Depth||29 inch|
|Carton Height||46 inch|
|Carton Width||29 inch|
|Depth||27 7/8 inch|
|Width||27 1/4 inch|
|Depth With Door Open 90 Degree||27 7/8 inch|
|Gross Weight||154 inch|
|Height To Top Of Cabinet||39 3/8 inch|
|Maximum Height||43 7/8 inch|
|Minimum Height||42 7/8 inch|
|Net Weight||139.0 inch|
|Dimensions|Capacity (DOE) US(Cu Ft)|
|Dimensions|Capacity (DOE) US(Cu Ft)||5.3|
|Dimensions|Capacity IEC CAN(FT3,cubic feet)|
|Dimensions|Capacity IEC CAN(FT3,cubic feet)||6.1|
|Dimensions|Depth With Door Open 90 Degree(IN,inches)|
|Dimensions|Depth With Door Open 90 Degree(IN,inches)||27 7/8|
|Dimensions|Height To Top Of Cabinet(IN,inches)|
|Dimensions|Height To Top Of Cabinet(IN,inches)||39 3/8|
|Dimensions|Height with Lid Open|
|Dimensions|Height with Lid Open||58 1/2|
|Dimensions|Maximum Height(IN,inches)||43 7/8|
|Dimensions|Minimum Height(IN,inches)||42 7/8|
|Dimensions|Washer Door Opening Width|
|Dimensions|Washer Door Opening Width||23 3/16|
|Electrical|Power Cord Included|
|Electrical|Power Cord Included||Yes|
|Exterior|Lid/Door Finish||Edge Glass|
|Exterior|Slow Close Lid|
|Exterior|Slow Close Lid||Yes|
|Modifiers|Number of Rinse Options|
|Modifiers|Number of Rinse Options||2|
|Modifiers|Number of Soil Levels|
|Modifiers|Number of Soil Levels||5|
|Modifiers|Number of Spin Speeds|
|Modifiers|Number of Spin Speeds||3|
|Modifiers|Number of Wash/Rinse Temperatures|
|Modifiers|Number of Wash/Rinse Temperatures||5|
|Modifiers|Number of Water Levels|
|Modifiers|Number of Water Levels||4|
|Modifiers|Soil Selections||Light,Extra Light,Extra Heavy,Normal,Heavy|
|Modifiers|Spin Speed Selections|
|Modifiers|Spin Speed Selections||Fast,Medium,Off|
|Modifiers|Temperature Selections||Cold,Cool,Hot,Tap Cold,Warm|
|Modifiers|Water Levels||Auto,High,Max Fill,Medium|
|Options|Number of Washer Options|
|Options|Number of Washer Options||6|
|Options|Washer Option Selections|
|Options|Washer Option Selections||Deep Fill,Delay Wash,End of Cycle Signal,Extra Rinse,Fabric Softener,Remote Enable,Sales Demo Mode|
|Width Doors Open 90 Degrees|
|Width Doors Open 90 Degrees||27.875|
From the Manufacturer
Let our team co-ordinate professional delivery and installation on your new purchase. Some restrictions may apply.