Top Load Washer with the Deep Fill Option and PowerWash® Cycle – 4.7 cu. ft.
- Everyday Price : $999.00
- Sale Price : $447.77
- Total Savings : $551.23
- Color:Metallic Slate
With the Best Cleaning in its class driven by the PowerWash® cycle, this extra-large capacity agitator washer tackles both stubborn stains and crusted-on messes. For more water when you want it, the Deep Fill option offers a maximum fill to help rinse aw
Width: 27 1/2
Depth: 27 ... see more
Best Cleaning in its Class Driven by the PowerWash® Cycle
- The PowerWash® cycle drives the Best Cleaning in its class for this washer, featuring a combination of extra cleaning action and heated water to attack everyday tough stains. (Models MVWB765F & MVWB766F. Based on 18-lb load, among leading top load brands, 4.5–4.9 cu. ft. capacity agitator washers, PowerWash® cycle vs. comparable cycles and default settings.)
- Maytag® Commercial Technology features high-performance, commercial-grade parts, including a 2X Life tested direct drive system and commercial springs built to last.
- The Sanitize cycle with Oxi removes 99.9% of household bacteria. Increased wash temperatures and oxygenated additives work together to clean tough messes.
- The PowerWash® cycle features a combination of more wash action and heated water to drive powerful cleaning.
- The PowerWash® agitator tackles any load size with both efficient, concentrated cleaning to fight stubborn stains and robust wash action to help break up messes.
- For more water when you want it, choose the Deep Fill option to fill the wash basket with a maximum water level. The extra water works with the PowerWash® agitator to effectively break up and rinse away crusted-on messes.
- Fight everyday stubborn stains with the Auto Sensing option, which adjusts the water level for each load to provide efficient, concentrated cleaning.
- Wash loads faster with the Rapid Wash cycle that cuts down on wash and spin time while boosting motion and temperature to shorten the cycle without compromising on clean.
- We take pride in building strong, reliable appliances for your home. From Clyde, Ohio to you, these washers are designed, engineered and assembled in the U.S.A.
- We don't just tell you a Maytag® washer will get your clothes clean for years
- The stainless steel wash basket wicks moisture away from clothes when the wash cycle ends and is tough enough to resist wear and tear for years to come.
|Advanced Vibration Control|
|Advanced Vibration Control||Yes|
|Auto Load Size Sensing Technology|
|Auto Load Size Sensing Technology||Yes|
|Automatic Temperature Controls|
|Automatic Temperature Controls||Yes|
|Capacity IEC CAN (FT3,cubic feet)|
|Capacity IEC CAN (FT3,cubic feet)||5.4|
|CEE Tier||Not Rated|
|Delay Start||Up to 12 hours|
|Capacity (Cu Ft)||4.70 inch|
|Carton Depth||29 inch|
|Carton Height||46 inch|
|Carton Width||29 inch|
|Width||27 1/2 inch|
|Gross Weight||171 inch|
|Height To Top Of Cabinet||37 1/2 inch|
|Net Weight||159.0 inch|
|Dispense System||Detergent, Fabric Softener & Bleach,Oxi|
|Drum Material||Stainless Steel|
|Eco Monitor/Efficiency Monitor|
|Eco Monitor/Efficiency Monitor||No|
|Energy Rating (kWH/year)|
|Energy Rating (kWH/year)||287|
|Energy Star® Qualified|
|Energy Star® Qualified||No|
|Feedback-Status Indicators||Done,Estimated Time Remaining,Lid Lock,Rinse,Sensing,Spin,Wash|
|Height To Top Of Cabinet(IN,inches)|
|Height To Top Of Cabinet(IN,inches)||37 1/2|
|Location of Controls|
|Location of Controls||Rear Panel|
|Maximum Spin Speed (RPM)|
|Maximum Spin Speed (RPM)||900|
|Number of Soil Levels|
|Number of Soil Levels||5|
|Number of Wash Cycles|
|Number of Wash Cycles||11|
|Number of Wash/Rinse Temperatures|
|Number of Wash/Rinse Temperatures||5|
|Option Selections||Audio Signal,Deep Clean,Deep Fill,Extra Rinse,Oxi,Soil Level,Spin Speed,Temperature|
|Slow Close Lid|
|Slow Close Lid||No|
|Soil Selections||Light,Medium,Extra Light,Extra Heavy,Heavy|
|Washer Cycle Selections|
|Washer Cycle Selections||Bedding,Clean Washer with affresh,Cold Wash,Colors,Delicates,Drain & Spin,Normal,Powerwash®,Rapid Wash,Sanitize with Oxi,Wrinkle Control|
|Width (IN,inches)||27 1/2|
Enjoy peace of mind by knowing your products are protected by a team dedicated to exceptional customer care. Our steamlined process - with the industry’s most efficient repair or replace warranty system - pleases customers while helping build your image and market share.
PRODUCT WARRANTY ADMINISTRATION
We manage the entire manufacturer warranty process for you. Whether an OEM factory or brand importer, New Leaf processes customer calls and oversees all service requirements for you. Cut overhead with our professional support.
Use our ultramodern call center and extensive service provider network to reduce your costs, assign staff more productive roles, while boosting professionalism and customer satisfaction.
Our flexible financial models meet the needs of any size OEM or direct importation organization.
We provide a unique 800 number, troubleshooting via phone call and dispatch service to either a depot or an in-home servicer.
CUSTOMER CARE THAT BUILDS BRANDS
Customer care is perhaps the most important factor in keeping a positive opinion on your brand. That’s why New Leaf Service Contracts puts so much effort into your customer.
HERE ARE WAYS WE CAN HELP YOUR BUSINESS:
Customer care is the most important factor in customer retention and growing your brand. New Leaf Service Contracts is dedicated to providing the best customer care possible while remaining cost-effective and producing quality results - let’s grow together
Mobilize highly trained service providers that put your customers first
Utilize our state-of-the-art call center and service provider network
Assist with in-warranty and out-of-warranty repairs
Provide full 360 degree follow-through during entire service process
Provide data and reports to help improve both operational efficiency and product negotiations
Let our team co-ordinate professional delivery and installation on your new purchase. Some restrictions may apply.