Large Capacity Top Load Washer with the Deep Fill Option – 3.8 cu. ft.
- Everyday Price : $699.00
- Sale Price : $397.77
- Total Savings : $301.23
With a large capacity at 3.8 cu. ft., this top load washing machine utlilizes the PowerWash® agitator to stir up the concentrated cleaning and robust wash action needed to remove tough stains. This powerful washing machine also muscles in the Best Cleanin
Width: 27 1/2
Depth: 27 ... see more
3.8 cu. ft. Capacity
- There's ample space with 3.8 cu. ft. capacity to tackle big, hamper-sized loads.
- The stainless steel wash basket wicks moisture away from clothes and is tough enough to resist wear and tear for years to come.
- Maytag® Commercial Technology features high-performance parts, including a 2X Life tested direct drive system and commercial springs.
- Combine two steps into one powerful cycle. The Colors with Soak cycle soaks soiled colored fabrics for 10 minutes then runs the Colors cycle.
- Combine two steps into one powerful cycle. The Whites with Soak cycle soaks soiled white fabrics for 10 minutes then runs the Whites cycle.
- The PowerWash® agitator tackles any load size with both efficient, concentrated cleaning to fight stubborn stains and robust wash action to help break up messes.
- The PowerWash® cycle boosts cleaning action with heated water to drive the Best Cleaning in its class. (Based on 14-lb load, among leading top load brands, 3.9 cu. ft. and below capacity agitator washers, PowerWash® cycle vs. comparable cycles and settings.)
- The Quick Wash cycle cleans small, lightly soiled loads in 30 minutes.
- For more water when you want it, choose the Deep Water Wash option to fill the wash basket with an optimal water level. The extra water works with the PowerWash® agitator to effectively break up and rinse away crusted-on messes.
- Fight everyday stubborn stains with the Auto Sensing option, which adjusts the water level for each load to provide efficient, concentrated cleaning.
- Thoroughly clean clothes and rinse away excess detergent and fabric softener with the Deep Rinse option. Four extra rinse options, both with or without fabric softener, ensure the ultimate clean for every load.
- We back this Maytag® washer to get your clothes clean for years with a 10-year limited parts warranty on the motor and stainless steel wash basket.
- We take pride in building strong, reliable appliances for your home. From Clyde, Ohio, to you, this washer is designed, engineered and assembled in the U.S.A.
|Advanced Vibration Control|
|Advanced Vibration Control||Yes|
|Annual Energy Usage [kWh]|
|Annual Energy Usage [kWh]||256|
|Auto Load Size Sensing Technology|
|Auto Load Size Sensing Technology||Yes|
|Automatic Temperature Controls|
|Automatic Temperature Controls||Yes|
|Capacity (DOE) US(Cu Ft)|
|Capacity (DOE) US(Cu Ft)||3.8|
|Capacity IEC CAN (FT3,cubic feet)|
|Capacity IEC CAN (FT3,cubic feet)||4.4|
|Capacity (Cu Ft)||3.80 inch|
|Capacity (IEC) (Cu Ft)||4.4 inch|
|Carton Depth||27 inch|
|Carton Height||46 inch|
|Carton Width||29 inch|
|Height||40 7/8 inch|
|Width||27 1/2 inch|
|Gross Weight||126 inch|
|Height To Top Of Cabinet||37 1/2 inch|
|Maximum Height||44 inch|
|Minimum Height||43 1/4 inch|
|Net Weight||115.0 inch|
|Dispense System||Bleach & Fabric Softener|
|Drum Material||Stainless Steel|
|Eco Monitor/Efficiency Monitor|
|Eco Monitor/Efficiency Monitor||No|
|Energy Rating (kWH/year)|
|Energy Rating (kWH/year)||254|
|Energy Star® Qualified|
|Energy Star® Qualified||No|
|Feedback-Status Indicators||Done,Fill,Lid Lock,Rinse,Sensing,Spin,Wash|
|Lid/Door Finish||Powder Coat|
|Location of Controls|
|Location of Controls||Rear Panel|
|Maximum Spin Speed (RPM)|
|Maximum Spin Speed (RPM)||770|
|Minimum Height(IN,inches)||43 1/4|
|Motor Drive Type|
|Motor Drive Type||Belt|
|Motor Horsepower||1/3 HP|
|Number of Soil Levels|
|Number of Soil Levels||3|
|Number of Wash Cycles|
|Number of Wash Cycles||12|
|Number of Wash/Rinse Temperatures|
|Number of Wash/Rinse Temperatures||5|
|Option Selections||1 Extra Rinse With Softener,2 Extra Rinses With Softener,2 Rinses|
|Out of Balance Sensing|
|Out of Balance Sensing||Yes|
|Power Cord Included|
|Power Cord Included||Yes|
|Slow Close Lid|
|Slow Close Lid||No|
|Suspension System||4 Springs 4 Dampers|
|Temperature Selections||Hot,Cold,Tap Cold,Cool,Warm|
|ULe Environmentally Preferred Certified|
|ULe Environmentally Preferred Certified||No|
|Washer Cycle Selections|
|Washer Cycle Selections||Bulky Items,Clean Washer with affresh,Colors,Colors with Soak,Delicates,Drain & Spin,Normal,Powerwash®,Quick Wash,Rinse & Spin,Whites,Whites with Soak|
|Washer Door Opening Width|
|Washer Door Opening Width||24|
|Width (IN,inches)||27 1/2|
Enjoy peace of mind by knowing your products are protected by a team dedicated to exceptional customer care. Our steamlined process - with the industry’s most efficient repair or replace warranty system - pleases customers while helping build your image and market share.
PRODUCT WARRANTY ADMINISTRATION
We manage the entire manufacturer warranty process for you. Whether an OEM factory or brand importer, New Leaf processes customer calls and oversees all service requirements for you. Cut overhead with our professional support.
Use our ultramodern call center and extensive service provider network to reduce your costs, assign staff more productive roles, while boosting professionalism and customer satisfaction.
Our flexible financial models meet the needs of any size OEM or direct importation organization.
We provide a unique 800 number, troubleshooting via phone call and dispatch service to either a depot or an in-home servicer.
CUSTOMER CARE THAT BUILDS BRANDS
Customer care is perhaps the most important factor in keeping a positive opinion on your brand. That’s why New Leaf Service Contracts puts so much effort into your customer.
HERE ARE WAYS WE CAN HELP YOUR BUSINESS:
Customer care is the most important factor in customer retention and growing your brand. New Leaf Service Contracts is dedicated to providing the best customer care possible while remaining cost-effective and producing quality results - let’s grow together
Mobilize highly trained service providers that put your customers first
Utilize our state-of-the-art call center and service provider network
Assist with in-warranty and out-of-warranty repairs
Provide full 360 degree follow-through during entire service process
Provide data and reports to help improve both operational efficiency and product negotiations
Let our team co-ordinate professional delivery and installation on your new purchase. Some restrictions may apply.