Large Capacity Washer with Optimal Dispensers- 4.3 Cu. Ft.
Large Capacity Washer with Optimal Dispensers- 4.3 Cu. Ft.
- Everyday Price:$549.00
- Sale Price:$547.00
- Total Savings:$2.00
Bravos® laundry pairs are Better Built to deliver all kinds of clean for all kinds of clothes. It starts with this 4.3 cu. ft. washer. We combined the Best Cleaning in its class driven by the PowerWash® system with the steel rod construction of the industry-exclusive Smooth Glide drawer. This means you can count on added movement from the Power™ Impeller for deep cleaning, and consistent loading for your detergent in our optimal dispensers. Plus, this model is built to last thanks to the sturdy Maytag® Commercial Technology we put under the hood, and the 10-year limited parts warranty on the drive motor and wash basket.
: 4.2 - 4.5
Capacity in Cubic Foot:4.2 - 4.5
Depth:28 ... see more
Best Cleaning in its Class Driven by the PowerWash® Cycle (Based on 15-lb load, among leading top load brands, 4.0–4.4 cu. ft. capacity impeller washers, PowerWash® cycle vs. comparable cycles and default settings.)
- This washer delivers Best Cleaning in its class driven by the PowerWash® Cycle, which features a combination of extra cleaning action and heated water to attack stubborn stains. (Based on 15-lb load, among leading top load brands, 4.0-4.4 cu. ft. capacity impeller washers, PowerWash® cycle vs. comparable cycles and default settings.)
- Optimal dispensers automatically release detergent, fabric softener and oxygenated additives at the right time for an outstanding cleaning performance.
- The Power™ Impeller attacks everyday tough stains in a single wash with a reverse wash motion and triple action spray that keeps clothes thoroughly saturated with concentrated detergent throughout the cycle.
- This washer features an all-new stainless steel wash basket that adds a polished, premium look and feel.
- Deep Water Wash gives you more water when you want it by raising the water level during the wash cycle to give a thorough soak to heavily soiled loads.
- The 4.3 cu. ft. capacity Maytag® top load washer is designed to tackle your largest loads, with the space to clean 18 towels at once.
- These washers are built to last thanks to the Maytag® Commercial Technology we put under the hood, including a 2X Life tested drive system.
- We're so confident that these washers are built to get your clothes clean for years, we back them with a 10-year limited parts warranty on the drive motor and stainless steel wash basket.
- We take pride in building strong, reliable appliances for your home. From Clyde, Ohio to you, these washers are designed, engineered and assembled in the U.S.A.
|Advanced Vibration Control|
|Advanced Vibration Control||Yes|
|Capacity in Cubic Foot||4.2 - 4.5|
|Auto Load Size Sensing Technology|
|Auto Load Size Sensing Technology||Yes|
|Automatic Temperature Controls|
|Automatic Temperature Controls||Yes|
|Capacity IEC CAN (FT3,cubic feet)|
|Capacity IEC CAN (FT3,cubic feet)||5.0|
|CEE Tier||Not Rated|
|Sub Category||Top Load|
|Capacity (Cu Ft)||4.30 inch|
|Capacity (IEC) (Cu Ft)||5.0 inch|
|Carton Depth||29 inch|
|Carton Height||46 inch|
|Carton Width||29 inch|
|Gross Weight||156 inch|
|Net Weight||0.0 inch|
|Width||27 1/2 inch|
|Dispense System||Detergent, Fabric Softener & Bleach|
|Display Type||Cycle Indicator Lights|
|Drum Material||Stainless Steel|
|Eco Monitor/Efficiency Monitor|
|Eco Monitor/Efficiency Monitor||No|
|Energy Rating (kWH/year)|
|Energy Rating (kWH/year)||184|
|Energy Star® Qualified|
|Energy Star® Qualified||No|
|Maximum Spin Speed (RPM)|
|Maximum Spin Speed (RPM)||660|
|Number of Soil Levels|
|Number of Soil Levels||4|
|Number of Wash Cycles|
|Number of Wash Cycles||11|
|Number of Wash/Rinse Temperatures|
|Number of Wash/Rinse Temperatures||5|
|Option Selections||Extra Rinse,Soil Level,Fabric Softener,Wash Temp|
|Slow Close Lid|
|Slow Close Lid||No|
|Soil Selections||Light,Medium,Extra Heavy,Heavy|
|Temperature Selections||Hot,Cold,Tap Cold,Cool,Warm|
|Washer Cycle Selections|
|Washer Cycle Selections||Cold Wash,Wrinkle Control,Drain & Spin,Rinse & Spin,Hand Wash,Deep Water Wash,Clean Washer,Normal,Bulky/Sheets,Powerwash®,Soak|
Enjoy peace of mind by knowing your products are protected by a team dedicated to exceptional customer care. Our steamlined process - with the industry’s most efficient repair or replace warranty system - pleases customers while helping build your image and market share.
PRODUCT WARRANTY ADMINISTRATION
We manage the entire manufacturer warranty process for you. Whether an OEM factory or brand importer, New Leaf processes customer calls and oversees all service requirements for you. Cut overhead with our professional support.
Use our ultramodern call center and extensive service provider network to reduce your costs, assign staff more productive roles, while boosting professionalism and customer satisfaction.
Our flexible financial models meet the needs of any size OEM or direct importation organization.
We provide a unique 800 number, troubleshooting via phone call and dispatch service to either a depot or an in-home servicer.
CUSTOMER CARE THAT BUILDS BRANDS
Customer care is perhaps the most important factor in keeping a positive opinion on your brand. That’s why New Leaf Service Contracts puts so much effort into your customer.
HERE ARE WAYS WE CAN HELP YOUR BUSINESS:
Customer care is the most important factor in customer retention and growing your brand. New Leaf Service Contracts is dedicated to providing the best customer care possible while remaining cost-effective and producing quality results - let’s grow together
Mobilize highly trained service providers that put your customers first
Utilize our state-of-the-art call center and service provider network
Assist with in-warranty and out-of-warranty repairs
Provide full 360 degree follow-through during entire service process
Provide data and reports to help improve both operational efficiency and product negotiations
Let our team co-ordinate professional delivery and installation on your new purchase. Some restrictions may apply.