30-inch Wide French Door Refrigerator - 20 cu. ft.
30-inch Wide French Door Refrigerator - 20 cu. ft.
Hurry Up!Offer ends in:
Out of box. Slight cosmetic damage. Availability varies.
- Color:Fingerprint Resistant Stainless Steel
Find purposefully-designed storage zones for items you use most in this 30-inch french door bottom freezer refrigerator. Humidity-controlled crispers let you store fruits and veggies in their ideal environment while adjustable gallon door bins add loadin
Height: 68 3/8
Depth: 34 3/8 ... see more
- Store fruits and vegetables in their ideal environment.
- Easily store wide items like party platters and sheet cakes in the full-width drawer.
- Easily move condiments or other items from the refrigerator to the table or grill in this removable door bin with a convenient carrying handle.
- Adaptive defrost automatically monitors the freezer environment and runs the cycle only when necessary.
- Don't worry about refilling ice trays with this pre-installed icemaker that makes sure you always have plenty of ice on hand.
- The FreshFlow™ air filter is 15 times more effective than baking soda at reducing common food odors. This carbon-based filter should be replaced every 6 months for optimal freshness.
- Quickly lower the refrigerator temperature with the push of a button when you need to rapidly cool freshly bought groceries or other foods.
- #1 Selling Appliance Brand in the U.S.A.
- Move these adjustable bins anywhere in the door for increased loading flexibility when and where you need it.
- Make room for tall items. The front adjusts and slides out of the way, creating space for things like a 2-liter bottle or large salad bowl.
- Keep fruits and veggies in the ideal environment to help produce stay fresher longer.
- Simplify cleanup with shelves that help contain spills and prevent liquids from leaking below.
- Keep food looking as good as it tastes. Light is cast inside the refrigerator so food looks like it's supposed to.
- Available in black stainless steel and stainless steel finishes, easy-to-clean steel resists fingerprints and smudges.
- Get french door refrigerator features with a 30" wide footprint that fits in more places.
- Access fresh filtered water without ever opening the refrigerator door.
|Advance Foam Insulation|
|Advance Foam Insulation||99.9% lower Global Warming Potential and Better Energy Performance|
|Air Filter Indicator/Reset|
|Air Filter Indicator/Reset||No|
|CEE Tier||Not Rated|
|Control Location||Exterior Dispenser|
|Control Type||Electronic Touch|
|Cooling Type||Single Evaporator|
|Capacity (Cu Ft)||19.70 inch|
|Carton Depth||36 inch|
|Carton Height||69 13/16 inch|
|Carton Width||32 1/4 inch|
|Depth||34 3/8 inch|
|Height||68 3/8 inch|
|Depth Closed Excluding Handles||32 3/8 inch|
|Depth Closed Including Handles||34 3/8 inch|
|Depth Excluding Doors||28 1/2 inch|
|Depth With Door Open 90 Degree||51 5/8 inch|
|Gross Weight||260 inch|
|Height To Top Of Cabinet||67 3/8 inch|
|Height To Top Of Door Hinge||68 3/8 inch|
|Net Weight||253.0 inch|
|Dispenser Options||Control/Child Lock,Filtered Water,Night Light|
|Dispenser Pad Color|
|Dispenser Pad Color||Grey|
|Dispenser Type||Exterior Water Only|
|Door Ajar/Open Alarm|
|Door Ajar/Open Alarm||Yes|
|Door Bins||2 Fixed Full-Width,4 Full Width Adjustable Gallon|
|Door Bins||Pizza Pocket|
|Door Color||Fingerprint Resistant Stainless Steel|
|Door Finish||Fingerprint Resistant|
|Energy Star® Qualified|
|Energy Star® Qualified||No|
|Exterior|Base Grille Color|
|Exterior|Base Grille Color||Grey|
|Freezer Type||Slide-Out Door 2 Tier|
|Freezer Volume (Cu Ft)|
|Freezer Volume (Cu Ft)||6.34|
|Fresh Flow Air Filter|
|Fresh Flow Air Filter||Yes|
|Handle Color||Stainless Steel|
|Handle Type||Reach Through Handle|
|Humidity-Controlled Drawers||2 Split-Width|
|LCD Touch Screen|
|LCD Touch Screen||No|
|Liner Finish||White Glossy|
|Max Cool/Fast Cool|
|Max Cool/Fast Cool||Yes|
|Number of Doors|
|Number of Doors||3|
|Number of Interior Shelves|
|Number of Interior Shelves||3|
|Refrigerator Type||French Door|
|Refrigerator Volume (Cu Ft)|
|Refrigerator Volume (Cu Ft)||13.34|
|Spill-Proof Glass Shelves|
|Spill-Proof Glass Shelves||1 Adjustable Full Width,1 Fixed Full Width,1 Tuck Shelf|
|Temperature Range||-5/+5 FC 33/45 RC|
|Temperature-Controlled Drawers||1 Full Width Pantry|
|Total Volume (Cu Ft)|
|Total Volume (Cu Ft)||19.7|
|ULe Environmentally Preferred Certified|
|ULe Environmentally Preferred Certified||Passed 60 point AHAM (Association of Home Appliance Manufacturers) Sustainability Standards|
|Water Filter Indicator/Reset|
|Water Filter Indicator/Reset||Yes|
|Water Filter Location|
|Water Filter Location||Interior|
|Water Filter Part Number|
|Water Filter Part Number||EDR2RXD1|
Enjoy peace of mind by knowing your products are protected by a team dedicated to exceptional customer care. Our steamlined process - with the industry’s most efficient repair or replace warranty system - pleases customers while helping build your image and market share.
PRODUCT WARRANTY ADMINISTRATION
We manage the entire manufacturer warranty process for you. Whether an OEM factory or brand importer, New Leaf processes customer calls and oversees all service requirements for you. Cut overhead with our professional support.
Use our ultramodern call center and extensive service provider network to reduce your costs, assign staff more productive roles, while boosting professionalism and customer satisfaction.
Our flexible financial models meet the needs of any size OEM or direct importation organization.
We provide a unique 800 number, troubleshooting via phone call and dispatch service to either a depot or an in-home servicer.
CUSTOMER CARE THAT BUILDS BRANDS
Customer care is perhaps the most important factor in keeping a positive opinion on your brand. That’s why New Leaf Service Contracts puts so much effort into your customer.
HERE ARE WAYS WE CAN HELP YOUR BUSINESS:
Customer care is the most important factor in customer retention and growing your brand. New Leaf Service Contracts is dedicated to providing the best customer care possible while remaining cost-effective and producing quality results - let’s grow together
Mobilize highly trained service providers that put your customers first
Utilize our state-of-the-art call center and service provider network
Assist with in-warranty and out-of-warranty repairs
Provide full 360 degree follow-through during entire service process
Provide data and reports to help improve both operational efficiency and product negotiations
Let our team co-ordinate professional delivery and installation on your new purchase. Some restrictions may apply.