ENERGY STAR® certified dishwasher with Sensor cycle
- Everyday Price : $629.00
- Sale Price : $367.77
- Total Savings : $261.23
- Color:Stainless Steel
Clean dishes with an ENERGY STAR® certified dishwasher your family can count on. This dishwasher automatically selects the right settings with the Sensor cycle, and cycle memory remembers the last cycle you picked so it’s ready to go. The 1-Hour Wash cycl
Width: 23 7/8
Height: 34 1/2
Depth: 24 1/2 ... see more
- Automatically get the right wash and dry settings for each load with two sensors that measure temperature, soil level and load size during prewash and the wash cycle.
- Use a clean, dry dish straight from the dishwasher thanks to added heat for drying. For optimal drying results, use this option with rinse aid.
- ENERGY STAR® certified models exceed government standards to help save money on your utility bills.
- Industry’s best selling dishwasher brand
- Whirlpool Corporation started in 1911 as a small company in Benton Harbor, Michigan. Today we are a global home appliance business selling products around the world. We are proud of our American heritage and ingenuity that have driven innovation for over 100 years.
- Clean the dishes you need fast with a cycle that thoroughly takes care of plates, pans and glasses in just an hour.
- Quickly start your dishwasher with one button. It automatically remembers the last cycle you picked so it’s stored and ready to go.
- Determines how dirty dishes are and adjusts the Normal cycle as needed to make sure dishes come out clean.
- Frees up rack space by easily fitting on the front of the lower rack or in the door to make room for more dishes.
- Sanitizes dishes by eliminating 99.999% of food soil bacteria.
- Use for normal amounts of food soil to clean up leftover messes from your day-to-day meals.
- Takes care of heavily soiled messes and other hard-to-clean dishes without the extra elbow grease by adding extra time to the cycle.
- Get thorough cleaning with the High Temperature Wash option.
|CEE Tier||Tier I|
|Control Panel Color|
|Control Panel Color||Black|
|Decibel Level (dBA)|
|Decibel Level (dBA)||53|
|Depth With Door Open 90 Degree(IN,inches)|
|Depth With Door Open 90 Degree(IN,inches)||49 1/2|
|Carton Depth||26 1/2 inch|
|Carton Height||35 5/8 inch|
|Carton Width||24 1/2 inch|
|Cutout Depth (in)||24 inch|
|Cutout Height (in)||33 7/8 inch|
|Cutout Width (in)||24 inch|
|Depth||24 1/2 inch|
|Height||34 1/2 inch|
|Width||23 7/8 inch|
|Depth With Door Open 90 Degree||49 1/2 inch|
|Gross Weight||67 inch|
|Maximum Height||34 1/2 inch|
|Minimum Height||33 1/2 inch|
|Net Weight||56.0 inch|
|Dimensions|Cutout Height(IN,inches)||33 7/8|
|Dishwasher Cycle Selections|
|Dishwasher Cycle Selections||1-Hour Wash,Heavy,Normal,Sensor Wash,Soak & Clean|
|Dishwasher Option Selections|
|Dishwasher Option Selections||4 Hour Delay,Control Lock,Heated Dry,Hi Temp Wash,Sani Rinse|
|Dispensers||Detergent and Rinse Aid|
|Energy Rating (kWH/year)|
|Energy Rating (kWH/year)||260|
|Energy Star® Qualified|
|Energy Star® Qualified||ENERGY STAR® Qualified|
|Extras||1-11" Cup Shelf,2-No Flip Clips|
|Glides||Single Channel Rails|
|Handle Color||Stainless Steel|
|Handle Type||Pocket Handle|
|Location||Rack or Door|
|Location of Controls|
|Location of Controls||Front|
|Maximum Height(IN,inches)||34 1/2|
|Minimum Height(IN,inches)||33 1/2|
|Number of Place Settings|
|Number of Place Settings||15|
|Number of Racks|
|Number of Racks||2|
|Number of Wash Cycles|
|Number of Wash Cycles||5|
|Number of Wash Levels|
|Number of Wash Levels||5|
|Number of Washarms|
|Number of Washarms||3|
|Rinse Aid Dispenser Level Indicator|
|Rinse Aid Dispenser Level Indicator||Yes|
|Tub Style||Built-in Tall Tub 24"|
|Wash System Type|
|Wash System Type||Removable Filter|
|Width (IN,inches)||23 7/8|
Enjoy peace of mind by knowing your products are protected by a team dedicated to exceptional customer care. Our steamlined process - with the industry’s most efficient repair or replace warranty system - pleases customers while helping build your image and market share.
PRODUCT WARRANTY ADMINISTRATION
We manage the entire manufacturer warranty process for you. Whether an OEM factory or brand importer, New Leaf processes customer calls and oversees all service requirements for you. Cut overhead with our professional support.
Use our ultramodern call center and extensive service provider network to reduce your costs, assign staff more productive roles, while boosting professionalism and customer satisfaction.
Our flexible financial models meet the needs of any size OEM or direct importation organization.
We provide a unique 800 number, troubleshooting via phone call and dispatch service to either a depot or an in-home servicer.
CUSTOMER CARE THAT BUILDS BRANDS
Customer care is perhaps the most important factor in keeping a positive opinion on your brand. That’s why New Leaf Service Contracts puts so much effort into your customer.
HERE ARE WAYS WE CAN HELP YOUR BUSINESS:
Customer care is the most important factor in customer retention and growing your brand. New Leaf Service Contracts is dedicated to providing the best customer care possible while remaining cost-effective and producing quality results - let’s grow together
Mobilize highly trained service providers that put your customers first
Utilize our state-of-the-art call center and service provider network
Assist with in-warranty and out-of-warranty repairs
Provide full 360 degree follow-through during entire service process
Provide data and reports to help improve both operational efficiency and product negotiations
Let our team co-ordinate professional delivery and installation on your new purchase. Some restrictions may apply.