Dishwasher with Sensor Cycle
Dishwasher with Sensor Cycle
- Everyday Price:$549.00
- Sale Price:$428.88
- Total Savings:$120.12
Get the right clean for your dishes with this top control dishwasher. Choose the Sensor cycle and let your built-in dishwasher pick the right cycle for you, or clean dishes in half the time with the 1-Hour Wash cycle.* Plus, rest assured that you're saving energy with your ENERGY STAR® certified dishwasher.
: 24 inch
: 50.0 - 54.9 dB
: Top Control
Decibel Rating:50.0 - 54.9 dB
Energy Star Qualified:Yes
Style:Top Control ... see more
- Automatically get the right wash and dry settings for each load with two sensors that measure temperature, soil level and load size during prewash and the wash cycle.
- The full lit display glows for wash, drain, drying, sanitized and clean along with the time in hours and minutes so there's no need to guess when your dishes will be ready.
- ENERGY STAR® certified models exceed government standards to help save money on your utility bills.
- Based on 12-month average of sales. TraQline 2017.
- Designed, Engineered and Assembled in the U.S.A. with American Pride
- Clean dishes in half the time so your plates, pans and glasses are thoroughly cleaned up and taken care of in just an hour.
- Determines how dirty dishes are and adjusts the Normal cycle as needed to make sure dishes come out clean.
- Available in sunset bronze, black stainless steel and stainless steel finishes, easy-to-clean steel resists fingerprints and smudges.
- Use for normal amounts of food soil to clean up leftover messes from your day-to-day meals.
- Takes care of heavily soiled messes and other hard-to-clean dishes without the extra elbow grease by adding extra time to the cycle.
- Presoak and wash in one cycle so stuck-on food dissolves away without any extra steps.
- Gives items like baby bottles, glassware or dishes a more thorough clean.
- Use a clean, dry dish straight from the dishwasher thanks to added heat for drying. For optimal drying results, use this option with rinse aid.
|Decibel Rating||50.0 - 54.9 dB|
|Energy Star Qualified||Yes|
|Type of tub||Plastic|
|Automatic Temperature Controls|
|Automatic Temperature Controls||Yes|
|Built-In Water Softener|
|Built-In Water Softener||No|
|CEE Tier||Tier I|
|Control Panel Color|
|Control Panel Color||Black|
|Control Type||Push Button|
|Decibel Level (dBA)|
|Decibel Level (dBA)||51|
|Sub Category||Built In|
|Carton Depth||26 1/2 inch|
|Carton Height||35 5/8 inch|
|Carton Width||24 1/2 inch|
|Depth||24 1/2 inch|
|Depth Closed Excluding Handles||24 1/2 inch|
|Depth Closed Including Handles||27 1/2 inch|
|Depth With Door Open 90 Degree||49 1/2 inch|
|Gross Weight||65 inch|
|Height||34 1/2 inch|
|Maximum Height||34 1/2 inch|
|Minimum Height||33 1/2 inch|
|Net Weight||54.0 inch|
|Width||23 7/8 inch|
|Dishwasher Cycle Selections|
|Dishwasher Cycle Selections||1-Hour Wash,Normal,Heavy,Soak & Clean,Sensor Wash|
|Dishwasher Option Selections|
|Dishwasher Option Selections||1-24 Hour Delay,Control Lock,Heated Dry,Hi Temp Wash,Sani Rinse®|
|Dispensers||Detergent and Rinse Aid|
|Energy Rating (kWH/year)|
|Energy Rating (kWH/year)||270|
|Energy Star® Qualified|
|Energy Star® Qualified||ENERGY STAR® Qualified|
|Exterior Status Light|
|Exterior Status Light||White|
|Extras||1-11" Cup Shelf|
|Glides||Single Channel Rails|
|Handle Type||Towel Bar|
|Last Cycle Recall|
|Last Cycle Recall||Yes|
|Location||Rack or Door|
|Motor Horsepower||1/8 HP|
|Number of Place Settings|
|Number of Place Settings||13|
|Number of Racks|
|Number of Racks||2|
|Number of Wash Cycles|
|Number of Wash Cycles||5|
|Number of Wash Levels|
|Number of Wash Levels||5|
|Number of Washarms|
|Number of Washarms||3|
|Rinse Aid Dispenser Level Indicator|
|Rinse Aid Dispenser Level Indicator||Yes|
|Star K Certification - Kosher Consumer Friendly|
|Star K Certification - Kosher Consumer Friendly||Yes|
|Toe Panel Color|
|Toe Panel Color||White|
|True Hold Door|
|True Hold Door||Yes|
|Tub Style||Built-in Tall Tub 24"|
|Wash System Type|
|Wash System Type||Removable Filter|
Enjoy peace of mind by knowing your products are protected by a team dedicated to exceptional customer care. Our steamlined process - with the industry’s most efficient repair or replace warranty system - pleases customers while helping build your image and market share.
PRODUCT WARRANTY ADMINISTRATION
We manage the entire manufacturer warranty process for you. Whether an OEM factory or brand importer, New Leaf processes customer calls and oversees all service requirements for you. Cut overhead with our professional support.
Use our ultramodern call center and extensive service provider network to reduce your costs, assign staff more productive roles, while boosting professionalism and customer satisfaction.
Our flexible financial models meet the needs of any size OEM or direct importation organization.
We provide a unique 800 number, troubleshooting via phone call and dispatch service to either a depot or an in-home servicer.
CUSTOMER CARE THAT BUILDS BRANDS
Customer care is perhaps the most important factor in keeping a positive opinion on your brand. That’s why New Leaf Service Contracts puts so much effort into your customer.
HERE ARE WAYS WE CAN HELP YOUR BUSINESS:
Customer care is the most important factor in customer retention and growing your brand. New Leaf Service Contracts is dedicated to providing the best customer care possible while remaining cost-effective and producing quality results - let’s grow together
Mobilize highly trained service providers that put your customers first
Utilize our state-of-the-art call center and service provider network
Assist with in-warranty and out-of-warranty repairs
Provide full 360 degree follow-through during entire service process
Provide data and reports to help improve both operational efficiency and product negotiations
Let our team co-ordinate professional delivery and installation on your new purchase. Some restrictions may apply.