7.4 cu. ft. Top Load Electric Dryer with AccuDry™ Sensor Drying Technology
- Everyday Price : $899.00
- Sale Price : $798.00
- Total Savings : $101.00
Help prevent overdrying with the AccuDry™ sensor technology in this top load dryer. A hamper door makes it easy to transfer loads from the basket into the large capacity dryer. You can also choose from more cycles with easy-to-use Intuitive Touch Controls
Height: 39 11/16
Depth: 30 ... see more
AccuDry™ Sensor Drying Technology
- Two built-in sensors measure moisture and temperature levels to help prevent overdrying and automatically stop the cycle when the load is dry.
- Built with American Pride and designed, engineered and assembled in the U.S.A.
- Easily transfer loads from the washer to the dryer and from the dryer to the laundry basket without worrying about clean clothes falling on the floor with this wide-opening door.
- Let the dryer guide you to the right cycle combinations or customize up to 26 of your own to get the right type of fabric care for whatever you're drying.
- Get plenty of room to easily handle the large loads you washed in the matching top load washer.
- Eliminate 99.9% of common household bacteria for optimal fabric care.
- Keep an eye on how much time is left during any cycle and easily see your selected cycles, options and available choices with the illuminated digital console.
- You'll always know when your drying cycle is finished, thanks to the end-of-cycle signal. This helpful tone reminds you when it's time to get clean clothes from the dryer. You can also turn it off completely.
- See every item in the dryer with the interior light.
- Helps keep wrinkles from setting into your clean clothes with intermittent tumbling after the dryer cycle ends.
|Automatic Dry Control|
|Automatic Dry Control||Yes|
|Automatic Temperature Controls|
|Automatic Temperature Controls||Yes|
|Capacity IEC CAN (FT3,cubic feet)|
|Capacity IEC CAN (FT3,cubic feet)||8.5|
|Cycle Time Remaining|
|Cycle Time Remaining||Yes|
|Depth With Door Open 90 Degree(IN,inches)|
|Depth With Door Open 90 Degree(IN,inches)||43 1/4|
|Capacity (Cu Ft)||7.40 inch|
|Capacity (IEC) (Cu Ft)||8.5 inch|
|Carton Depth||31 5/16 inch|
|Carton Height||45 1/2 inch|
|Carton Width||28 3/4 inch|
|Height||39 11/16 inch|
|Depth With Door Open 90 Degree||43 1/4 inch|
|Gross Weight||135 inch|
|Height To Top Of Cabinet||36 11/16 inch|
|Net Weight||117.4 inch|
|Door Opening Height (in.)|
|Door Opening Height (in.)||15.00|
|Door Opening Width (in.)|
|Door Opening Width (in.)||23.90|
|Drum Material||Powder Coat|
|Dryer Cycle Selections|
|Dryer Cycle Selections||How to Dry: Normal, Quick, Delicate, Heavy Duty, Timed Dry,What to Dry: Cottons, Casuals, Jeans, Towels, Bedding/Bulky|
|Dryer Options Selections|
|Dryer Options Selections||Damp Dry Signal,End of Cycle Signal,Wrinkle Shield™|
|Dryer Temperature Selections|
|Dryer Temperature Selections||High,Low,Hot,Medium,No Heat|
|Dryness Levels Selections|
|Dryness Levels Selections||Low,More,Medium,Less|
|Eco Monitor/Efficiency Monitor|
|Eco Monitor/Efficiency Monitor||No|
|Emerging Technology Award|
|Emerging Technology Award||No|
|End of Cycle Signal|
|End of Cycle Signal||Yes|
|Energy Star® Qualified|
|Energy Star® Qualified||No|
|Feedback-Status Indicators||Check Lint Screen,Cool Down,Damp,Done,Estimated Time Remaining,Sensing|
|Height To Top Of Cabinet(IN,inches)|
|Height To Top Of Cabinet(IN,inches)||36 11/16|
|Lint Filter Indicator|
|Lint Filter Indicator||Yes|
|Lint Screen Location|
|Lint Screen Location||Front|
|Location of Controls|
|Location of Controls||Rear Panel|
|Maximum Vent Length|
|Maximum Vent Length||64|
|Motor Horsepower||1/3 HP|
|Number of Dryer Cycles|
|Number of Dryer Cycles||26|
|Number of Dryness Levels|
|Number of Dryness Levels||4|
|Number of Temperatures|
|Number of Temperatures||5|
|Power Cord Included|
|Power Cord Included||No|
|Secondary Lint Filter|
|Secondary Lint Filter||No|
|Steam Hose Y Connector|
|Steam Hose Y Connector||No|
|Venting Direction||Left, Right, Bottom, Rear|
Enjoy peace of mind by knowing your products are protected by a team dedicated to exceptional customer care. Our steamlined process - with the industry’s most efficient repair or replace warranty system - pleases customers while helping build your image and market share.
PRODUCT WARRANTY ADMINISTRATION
We manage the entire manufacturer warranty process for you. Whether an OEM factory or brand importer, New Leaf processes customer calls and oversees all service requirements for you. Cut overhead with our professional support.
Use our ultramodern call center and extensive service provider network to reduce your costs, assign staff more productive roles, while boosting professionalism and customer satisfaction.
Our flexible financial models meet the needs of any size OEM or direct importation organization.
We provide a unique 800 number, troubleshooting via phone call and dispatch service to either a depot or an in-home servicer.
CUSTOMER CARE THAT BUILDS BRANDS
Customer care is perhaps the most important factor in keeping a positive opinion on your brand. That’s why New Leaf Service Contracts puts so much effort into your customer.
HERE ARE WAYS WE CAN HELP YOUR BUSINESS:
Customer care is the most important factor in customer retention and growing your brand. New Leaf Service Contracts is dedicated to providing the best customer care possible while remaining cost-effective and producing quality results - let’s grow together
Mobilize highly trained service providers that put your customers first
Utilize our state-of-the-art call center and service provider network
Assist with in-warranty and out-of-warranty repairs
Provide full 360 degree follow-through during entire service process
Provide data and reports to help improve both operational efficiency and product negotiations
Let our team co-ordinate professional delivery and installation on your new purchase. Some restrictions may apply.