7.4 cu.ft Front Load Ventless Heat Pump Dryer with Advanced Moisture Sensing
Protect your clothes with the sensor technology of our 7.4 cu. ft. large capacity electric dryer. Advanced Moisture Sensing adapts drying times to end the cycle right when everything is dry, preventing overdrying. A space-saving design along with ventle
Depth: 31 3/4 ... see more
Advanced Moisture Sensing System
- Three built-in sensors read incoming air temperature and outgoing air temperature while monitoring moisture levels inside the dryer. This helps the drying cycle end when everything is perfectly dry, saving time and energy and helping to prevent overdrying.
- Designed to fit a 33" installation depth and with ventless technology, this closet-depth dryer provides flexible installation and can be seamlessly installed just about anywhere.
- Our most efficient dryer technology allows you to enjoy exceptional care for clothes while using less energy than ever.
- Get better, more balanced tumbling and increased effectiveness on small loads with the unique design of four shorter, staggered baffles. Now, larger items dry more evenly while smaller items keep tumbling without getting stuck riding the baffles.
- Start your next load quickly using the sleek control interface of the Tap Touch controls with Memory. This technology allows direct access to dryer functions and even remembers your last cycle and settings to save you time.
- Help prevent wrinkles from forming in your clean clothes.
- Able to be installed under a standard countertop, this dryer provides the flexible installation to easily fit in your laundry space. (39 inch counter height)
- Dry bulky items like comforters and sleeping bags in this 7.4 cu. ft. capacity dryer that provides enough space to care for loads from the matching washer with ease.
- ENERGY STAR® qualified models exceed government standards to help conserve natural resources and save money on your utility bills.
|Automatic Temperature Controls|
|Automatic Temperature Controls||Yes|
|Capacity IEC CAN (FT3,cubic feet)|
|Capacity IEC CAN (FT3,cubic feet)||8.5|
|CEE Tier||Tier II|
|Cycle Time Remaining|
|Cycle Time Remaining||Yes|
|Depth With Door Open 90 Degree(IN,inches)|
|Depth With Door Open 90 Degree(IN,inches)||51 3/4|
|Capacity (Cu Ft)||7.40 inch|
|Capacity (IEC) (Cu Ft)||8.5 inch|
|Carton Depth||32 3/8 inch|
|Carton Height||40 7/16 inch|
|Carton Width||28 7/8 inch|
|Depth||31 3/4 inch|
|Depth With Door Open 90 Degree||51 3/4 inch|
|Gross Weight||198 inch|
|Maximum Height||39 inch|
|Minimum Height||38 3/4 inch|
|Net Weight||184.0 inch|
|Display Type||Cycle Indicator Lights with Digital Time Remaining|
|Door Style||Side Swing|
|Drum Material||Powder Coat|
|Dryer Cycle Selections|
|Dryer Cycle Selections||Bulky Items,Casual,Delicates,Heavy Duty,Normal,Quick Dry,Timed Dry|
|Dryer Options Selections|
|Dryer Options Selections||Control Lock,End of Cycle Signal,Wrinkle Shield™|
|Dryer Temperature Selections|
|Dryer Temperature Selections||High,Low,Extra Low,Medium|
|Dryness Levels Selections|
|Dryness Levels Selections||Low,More,Normal|
|Eco Monitor/Efficiency Monitor|
|Eco Monitor/Efficiency Monitor||No|
|End of Cycle Signal|
|End of Cycle Signal||Yes|
|Energy Star® Qualified|
|Energy Star® Qualified||ENERGY STAR® Qualified|
|Feedback-Status Indicators||Clean HybridCare Filter,Cool Down,Done,Estimated Time Remaining,Wet,Wrinkle Shield™|
|Lint Filter Indicator|
|Lint Filter Indicator||Yes|
|Location of Controls|
|Location of Controls||Front Panel|
|Minimum Height(IN,inches)||38 3/4|
|Number of Dryer Cycles|
|Number of Dryer Cycles||7|
|Number of Dryness Levels|
|Number of Dryness Levels||3|
|Number of Temperatures|
|Number of Temperatures||4|
|Secondary Lint Filter|
|Secondary Lint Filter||Yes|
|Steam Hose Y Connector|
|Steam Hose Y Connector||No|
Enjoy peace of mind by knowing your products are protected by a team dedicated to exceptional customer care. Our steamlined process - with the industry’s most efficient repair or replace warranty system - pleases customers while helping build your image and market share.
PRODUCT WARRANTY ADMINISTRATION
We manage the entire manufacturer warranty process for you. Whether an OEM factory or brand importer, New Leaf processes customer calls and oversees all service requirements for you. Cut overhead with our professional support.
Use our ultramodern call center and extensive service provider network to reduce your costs, assign staff more productive roles, while boosting professionalism and customer satisfaction.
Our flexible financial models meet the needs of any size OEM or direct importation organization.
We provide a unique 800 number, troubleshooting via phone call and dispatch service to either a depot or an in-home servicer.
CUSTOMER CARE THAT BUILDS BRANDS
Customer care is perhaps the most important factor in keeping a positive opinion on your brand. That’s why New Leaf Service Contracts puts so much effort into your customer.
HERE ARE WAYS WE CAN HELP YOUR BUSINESS:
Customer care is the most important factor in customer retention and growing your brand. New Leaf Service Contracts is dedicated to providing the best customer care possible while remaining cost-effective and producing quality results - let’s grow together
Mobilize highly trained service providers that put your customers first
Utilize our state-of-the-art call center and service provider network
Assist with in-warranty and out-of-warranty repairs
Provide full 360 degree follow-through during entire service process
Provide data and reports to help improve both operational efficiency and product negotiations
Let our team co-ordinate professional delivery and installation on your new purchase. Some restrictions may apply.