6.4 cu. ft. Smart Slide-in Electric Range with Air Fry, when Connected
6.4 cu. ft. Smart Slide-in Electric Range with Air Fry, when Connected
Please see price in cart
- While you’re busy outside of the kitchen, use your smartphone to get dinner started by remotely preheating the oven. Or, when your hands are full, use your compatible voice-enabled device to check the oven timer with a voice command.
- Make multi-step meals more simple. Use your smartphone or tablet to send multiple cooking instructions to the oven or microwave all at once. The temperature automatically adjusts based on the recipe you enter for great results without having to monitor your meal.
- Get three elements in one with a 6" inner ring that's great for smaller pots and pans, and 9" and 12" outer rings that make room for larger cookware.
- You don't need to be a tech expert to connect your new appliance. Simply open the Whirlpool® app, add your appliance and follow the guided experience to get up and running quickly.
- When set to remote enable, use your smartphone or tablet to remotely turn your oven on so it's heated up and ready to cook meals when you are.
- Keep dishes from getting cold with this setting that delivers low heat to the oven. Control it remotely through your Whirlpool® app or manually on the oven so food stays warm and ready to serve whether you're home or away.
- Start preparing for guests from your smartphone or tablet with Party mode that automatically turns on the Keep Warm setting so dishes stay ready to serve.
- Use your smartphone or tablet to remotely disable the control panel to avoid unintended use.
- Get immediate support for quick solutions by using your smartphone or tablet to access troubleshooting videos.
- Keep track of scheduled appointments and make sure issues are known using the Whirlpool® app to send data from the appliance directly to Whirlpool brand customer service
- Easily get the right convection cooking temperature. Your oven automatically converts traditional recipes for convection cooking, adjusting cooking times and temperatures for you.
- Select Whirlpool® Smart Appliances get smarter over time with new cycles like Air Fry Mode and automatic updates to enhance performance. Once your appliance is connected, it downloads updates and adds new cycles as they’re released.
- Clean your oven without harsh chemicals in only 40 minutes with AquaLift® Self-Cleaning Technology. Add water, run the cycle and then wipe away any remaining soils once the cycle is done.
- Get evenly baked food with a sensor that monitors oven temperature and adjusts the cooking elements.
- Save time with 20% faster preheating. A rear fan combined with the use of all of the elements helps to heat the oven quickly.
- Easily make large family meals with 6.4 cu. ft. capacity.
- Wiping up spills is simple with the easy-to-clean cooktop.
- Keep an eye on your meal through the large oven window.
- Make plenty of room for large items with a max capacity rack.
- Get easier oven cleaning with a hidden bake element.
- Make cleanup easy by washing knobs right in the dishwasher.
- Use Sabbath mode to keep the oven on the "Bake" setting at a constant temperature until it's turned off. When this mode is enabled, displays, tones and all other cooking and cleaning cycles are disabled.
- Get the right settings every time. Scan a frozen food barcode with your smartphone or tablet and send recommended or customized cooking instructions straight to your oven for dinner done the way your family wants it.
- This range meets the Standards for Accessible Design specified by the Americans with Disabilities Act to provide equal access to all.
- Yummly® Guided Cooking makes meal prep easier by helping you answer the question "what's for dinner?" before it's even asked. Recipes with the Connected Fork icon in the Yummly® app include step-by-step video tutorials that provide the extra assistance you need on busy days. Prompts in the app even send cooking instructions straight to your Whirlpool® smart range at the right times, so dinner's ready when your family's hungry.
- Get instant access to the settings you use most with a touchscreen that learns, adapts and suggests customized presets based on your family's routines.
- Control your kitchen no matter what you’ve got on your hands with simple voice commands using the Google Assistant or an Alexa-enabled device.
- Skip preheating and cook frozen favorites like pizza in fewer steps with preprogrammed settings that automatically adjust cooking times for you.
- Cook foods faster with the addition of a third element plus a fan that distributes hot air evenly over, under and around food so dinner is ready when they are.
- Available in black stainless steel and stainless steel finishes, easy-to-clean steel resists fingerprints and smudges.
Cut out routine steps and get the right settings every time with this slide-in electric range. Send Yummly® Guided Cooking instructions directly to the smart range* or use Scan-to-Cook technology to start cooking frozen foods in the self-cleaning oven using your smartphone or tablet.** The stove's touchscreen provides instant access to settings your family uses most, too.
|Certifications|ADA Compliant||ADA Height and Operation Compliant|
|Certifications|Kosher Consumer Friendly|
|Certifications|Kosher Consumer Friendly||Yes|
|Compatibility|Connectivity||Amazon Alexa,Android,Google Assistant,iOS|
|Compatibility|Works With||WiFi,App,Remote Access,Voice Controlled|
|Configuration|Oven Configuration||Single Oven|
|Controls|Display Color||Full Color|
|Controls|Electronic Display Type|
|Controls|Electronic Display Type||LCD|
|Cooktop Details|Center Rear Element-Burner Power|
|Cooktop Details|Center Rear Element-Burner Power||100W|
|Cooktop Details|Center Rear Element-Burner Size|
|Cooktop Details|Center Rear Element-Burner Size||6in.|
|Cooktop Details|Center Rear Element-Burner Type|
|Cooktop Details|Center Rear Element-Burner Type||Warming|
|Cooktop Details|Cooktop Control Knob Color|
|Cooktop Details|Cooktop Control Knob Color||Black Stainless|
|Cooktop Details|Cooktop Control Knob Type|
|Cooktop Details|Cooktop Control Knob Type||Weighted|
|Cooktop Details|Cooktop Control Location|
|Cooktop Details|Cooktop Control Location||Front|
|Cooktop Details|Cooktop Control Type|
|Cooktop Details|Cooktop Control Type||Knobs|
|Cooktop Details|Cooktop Element Style|
|Cooktop Details|Cooktop Element Style||Radiant|
|Cooktop Details|Cooktop Surface Color|
|Cooktop Details|Cooktop Surface Color||Black|
|Cooktop Details|Left Front Element-Burner Power|
|Cooktop Details|Left Front Element-Burner Power||3,000W|
|Cooktop Details|Left Front Element-Burner Size|
|Cooktop Details|Left Front Element-Burner Size||12in./9in./6in.|
|Cooktop Details|Left Front Element-Burner Type|
|Cooktop Details|Left Front Element-Burner Type||Triple|
|Cooktop Details|Left Rear Element-Burner Power|
|Cooktop Details|Left Rear Element-Burner Power||1300/300W|
|Cooktop Details|Left Rear Element-Burner Size|
|Cooktop Details|Left Rear Element-Burner Size||6in.|
|Cooktop Details|Left Rear Element-Burner Type|
|Cooktop Details|Left Rear Element-Burner Type||Single|
|Cooktop Details|Number of Cooking Element-Burners|
|Cooktop Details|Number of Cooking Element-Burners||5|
|Cooktop Details|Right Front Element-Burner Power|
|Cooktop Details|Right Front Element-Burner Power||3,000W|
|Cooktop Details|Right Front Element-Burner Size|
|Cooktop Details|Right Front Element-Burner Size||9in./6in.|
|Cooktop Details|Right Front Element-Burner Type|
|Cooktop Details|Right Front Element-Burner Type||Dual|
|Cooktop Details|Right Rear Element-Burner Power|
|Cooktop Details|Right Rear Element-Burner Power||1,200W|
|Cooktop Details|Right Rear Element-Burner Size|
|Cooktop Details|Right Rear Element-Burner Size||6in.|
|Cooktop Details|Right Rear Element-Burner Type|
|Cooktop Details|Right Rear Element-Burner Type||Single|
|Details|Bake Element Power|
|Details|Bake Element Power||3,600 W|
|Details|Broiler Element Power|
|Details|Broiler Element Power||3,600 W|
|Details|Broiler Location||Top of Oven|
|Details|Convection Element Power (watts)|
|Details|Convection Element Power (watts)||900|
|Details|Convection Element Type|
|Details|Convection Element Type||True|
|Details|Cooktop Surface Material|
|Details|Cooktop Surface Material||Ceramic Glass|
|Details|Hidden Bake Element|
|Details|Hidden Bake Element||Yes|
|Details|Number of Oven Lights|
|Details|Number of Oven Lights||1|
|Details|Number of Oven Racks|
|Details|Number of Oven Racks||3|
|Details|Number of Rack Guides|
|Details|Number of Rack Guides||7|
|Details|Oven Cleaning Type|
|Details|Oven Cleaning Type||AquaLift® Self Clean|
|Details|Oven Control Location|
|Details|Oven Control Location||Front|
|Details|Oven Control Type|
|Details|Oven Control Type||Electronic Touch|
|Details|Oven Cooking System|
|Details|Oven Cooking System||Convection|
|Details|Oven Interior Depth(IN,inches)|
|Details|Oven Interior Depth(IN,inches)||20 3/4|
|Details|Oven Interior Height(IN,inches)|
|Details|Oven Interior Height(IN,inches)||21 3/8|
|Details|Oven Interior Width(IN,inches)|
|Details|Oven Interior Width(IN,inches)||24 3/8|
|Details|Oven Light Switch Location|
|Details|Oven Light Switch Location||Top of Console|
|Details|Oven Light Type|
|Details|Oven Light Type||Incandescent|
|Details|Oven Rack Type|
|Details|Oven Rack Type||2 Standard and 1 Max Capacity|
|Capacity (Cu Ft)||6.40 inch|
|Carton Depth||30 1/2 inch|
|Carton Height||43 1/2 inch|
|Carton Width||31 1/2 inch|
|Cutout Height (in)||36 inch|
|Cutout Width (in)||30 inch|
|Depth||28 5/8 inch|
|Width||29 7/8 inch|
|Depth Closed Excluding Handles||27 inch|
|Depth Closed Including Handles||28 5/8 inch|
|Depth With Door Open 90 Degree||48 7/8 inch|
|Gross Weight||201 inch|
|Net Weight||181.0 inch|
|Dimensions|Carton Depth(IN,inches)||30 1/2|
|Dimensions|Carton Height(IN,inches)||43 1/2|
|Dimensions|Carton Width(IN,inches)||31 1/2|
|Dimensions|Cutout Height Min(IN,inches)|
|Dimensions|Cutout Height Min(IN,inches)||36|
|Dimensions|Depth Closed Excluding Handles(IN,inches)|
|Dimensions|Depth Closed Excluding Handles(IN,inches)||27|
|Dimensions|Depth Closed Including Handles(IN,inches)|
|Dimensions|Depth Closed Including Handles(IN,inches)||28 5/8|
|Dimensions|Depth With Door Open 90 Degree(IN,inches)|
|Dimensions|Depth With Door Open 90 Degree(IN,inches)||48 7/8|
|Electrical|Power Cord Included|
|Electrical|Power Cord Included||No|
|Exterior|Door Type||Glass Window|
|Exterior|Drawer Type||Storage Drawer|
|Exterior|Handle Color||Black Stainless|
|Exterior|Handle Type||Reach Through Handle|
|Exterior|Oven Window Size|
|Exterior|Oven Window Size||Extra Large|
|Features|Automatic Convection Conversion Temperature Adjust|
|Features|Automatic Convection Conversion Temperature Adjust||Yes|
|Features|Heating Element On Indicator Light|
|Features|Heating Element On Indicator Light||Yes|
|Features|Hot Surface Indicator Light|
|Features|Hot Surface Indicator Light||Yes|
|Features|Power On Indicator Light|
|Features|Power On Indicator Light||No|
|Features|Power Outage Compatible|
|Features|Power Outage Compatible||No|
|Features|Selection||Air Fry, when connected,Audible Signal,Cancel/Off,Clock,Control Lock,Convect Modes,Cook Time Indicator,Delay Start,Easy Convect Baked Goods,Easy Convect Meats,Easy Convect Pizza,Energy Save Mode,Favorites,Frozen Bake,Full Meal Cook,Keep Warm Setting,Language Conversion,Rapid Preheat,Start Time,Stop Time,Timer|
|Width Doors Open 90 Degrees|
|Width Doors Open 90 Degrees||48.875|
From the Manufacturer
Let our team co-ordinate professional delivery and installation on your new purchase. Some restrictions may apply.