5.3 cu. ft. Freestanding Electric Range with Frozen Bake™ Technology
- Everyday Price : $799.00
- Sale Price : $547.77
- Total Savings : $251.23
- Color:Stainless Steel
This Whirlpool® electric range helps you cook for the family, even on a hectic schedule. Skip preheating and cook frozen foods faster with Frozen Bake™ technology. FlexHeat™ dual radiant elements give you two elements in one for cooking flexibility on thi
Width: 29 7/8
Height: 47 7/8
Depth: 27 3/4 ... see more
Frozen Bake™ Technology
- Skip preheating and cook frozen favorites like pizza and lasagna faster with preprogrammed settings that automatically adjust cooking times for you.
- Wiping up spills is simple with the easy-to-clean cooktop.
- Keep an eye on your meal through the large oven window.
- Remove the dishwasher-safe knobs for easier cleaning.
- Clean up faster with a cooktop that has raised edges to help contain spills.
- Enable this mode to set the oven to remain on the "Bake" setting at a constant temperature until it's manually turned off. When it's turned on, displays, tones and all other cooking and cleaning cycles are disabled.
- #1 selling appliance brand in the U.S.A.
- #1 selling appliance brand in the U.S.A.
- Hide fingerprints and smudges with steel that easily wipes clean. Available in Black Stainless and Stainless Steel colors.
- Get two elements in one with a 6" inner ring that's great for smaller pots and pans and a 9" expandable outer ring that makes room for larger cookware.
- Keep dishes ready to serve while you work on the rest of the meal. This setting delivers low heat to the oven to keep prepared dishes from getting cold.
- Get evenly-baked food with a sensor that monitors oven temperature and adjusts the cooking elements.
- Maintain the optimal broiling temperature for food while still keeping the kitchen comfortable using this broiling temperature management system.
- Keep food warm while you're finishing the rest of the meal using this low-powered center element.
- Disable the control panel to avoid unintended use.
- Clean without harsh chemicals or special cleaners by running this high-temperature setting that automatically cleans the oven according to a preprogrammed cycle.
- Easily cook large meals with 5.3 cu. ft. capacity
|Automatic Convection Conversion Temperature Adjust|
|Automatic Convection Conversion Temperature Adjust||No|
|Bake Element Power|
|Bake Element Power||2400W|
|Broiler Element Power|
|Broiler Element Power||3400W|
|Broiler Location||Top of Oven|
|Center Rear Element-Burner Power|
|Center Rear Element-Burner Power||100W|
|Center Rear Element-Burner Size|
|Center Rear Element-Burner Size||6"|
|Center Rear Element-Burner Type|
|Center Rear Element-Burner Type||Warming|
|Convection Element Type|
|Convection Element Type||None|
|Cooktop Control Knob Color|
|Cooktop Control Knob Color||Stainless Steel|
|Cooktop Control Knob Type|
|Cooktop Control Knob Type||Plastic|
|Cooktop Control Location|
|Cooktop Control Location||Backguard|
|Cooktop Control Type|
|Cooktop Control Type||Knobs|
|Cooktop Element Style|
|Cooktop Element Style||Radiant|
|Cooktop Surface Color|
|Cooktop Surface Color||Black|
|Cooktop Surface Material|
|Cooktop Surface Material||Ceramic Glass|
|Depth Closed Excluding Handles(IN,inches)|
|Depth Closed Excluding Handles(IN,inches)||25 5/16|
|Depth Closed Including Handles(IN,inches)|
|Depth Closed Including Handles(IN,inches)||27 3/4|
|Depth With Door Open 90 Degree(IN,inches)|
|Depth With Door Open 90 Degree(IN,inches)||46 11/16|
|Carton Depth||29 inch|
|Carton Height||48 3/4 inch|
|Carton Width||32 inch|
|Cutout Depth (in)||24 inch|
|Cutout Height (in)||36 inch|
|Cutout Width (in)||30 inch|
|Depth||27 3/4 inch|
|Height||47 7/8 inch|
|Width||29 7/8 inch|
|Depth Closed Excluding Handles||25 5/16 inch|
|Depth Closed Including Handles||27 3/4 inch|
|Depth With Door Open 90 Degree||46 11/16 inch|
|Gross Weight||162 inch|
|Maximum Height||47 7/8 inch|
|Minimum Height||46 7/8 inch|
|Net Weight||163.0 inch|
|Drawer Type||Storage Drawer|
|Handle Color||Stainless Steel|
|Handle Type||Reach Through Handle|
|Heating Element On Indicator Light|
|Heating Element On Indicator Light||Yes|
|Hot Surface Indicator Light|
|Hot Surface Indicator Light||Yes|
|Interior Color||Dark Grey|
|Interior Depth (in.)|
|Interior Depth (in.)||18 1/2|
|Interior Height (in.)|
|Interior Height (in.)||18 1/8|
|Interior Width (in.)|
|Interior Width (in.)||24 1/2|
|Left Front Element-Burner Power|
|Left Front Element-Burner Power||3000W|
|Left Front Element-Burner Size|
|Left Front Element-Burner Size||9"/6"|
|Left Front Element-Burner Type|
|Left Front Element-Burner Type||Dual|
|Left Rear Element-Burner Power|
|Left Rear Element-Burner Power||1200W|
|Left Rear Element-Burner Size|
|Left Rear Element-Burner Size||6"|
|Left Rear Element-Burner Type|
|Left Rear Element-Burner Type||Radiant|
|Maximum Height(IN,inches)||47 7/8|
|Minimum Height(IN,inches)||46 7/8|
|Natural Gas Convertible|
|Natural Gas Convertible||No|
|Number of Cooking Element-Burners|
|Number of Cooking Element-Burners||5|
|Number of Oven Lights|
|Number of Oven Lights||1|
|Number of Oven Racks|
|Number of Oven Racks||2|
|Number of Rack Guides|
|Number of Rack Guides||5|
|Oven Cleaning Type|
|Oven Cleaning Type||Adjustable Self Cleaning|
|Oven Configuration||Single Oven|
|Oven Control Location|
|Oven Control Location||Backguard|
|Oven Control Type|
|Oven Control Type||Electronic Touch|
|Oven Cooking System|
|Oven Cooking System||Thermal|
|Oven Door||Glass Window|
|Oven Light Switch Location|
|Oven Light Switch Location||Oven Control|
|Oven Rack Type|
|Oven Rack Type||Standard|
|Oven Window Size|
|Oven Window Size||Large|
|Power Cord Included|
|Power Cord Included||No|
|Power On Indicator Light|
|Power On Indicator Light||Yes|
|Power Outage Compatible|
|Power Outage Compatible||No|
|Right Front Element-Burner Power|
|Right Front Element-Burner Power||3000W|
|Right Front Element-Burner Size|
|Right Front Element-Burner Size||9"/6"|
|Right Front Element-Burner Type|
|Right Front Element-Burner Type||Dual|
|Right Rear Element-Burner Power|
|Right Rear Element-Burner Power||1200W|
|Right Rear Element-Burner Size|
|Right Rear Element-Burner Size||6"|
|Right Rear Element-Burner Type|
|Right Rear Element-Burner Type||Radiant|
|Selections||Audible Signal,Automatic Door Latch,Bake,Broil,Cancel/Off,Clock,Control Lock,Cook and Hold,Delay Start,Frozen Bake,Keep Warm Setting,Language Conversion,Sabbath Mode,Start Time,Stop Time,Timer|
|Star K Certification - Kosher Consumer Friendly|
|Star K Certification - Kosher Consumer Friendly||Yes|
|Width (IN,inches)||29 7/8|
Enjoy peace of mind by knowing your products are protected by a team dedicated to exceptional customer care. Our steamlined process - with the industry’s most efficient repair or replace warranty system - pleases customers while helping build your image and market share.
PRODUCT WARRANTY ADMINISTRATION
We manage the entire manufacturer warranty process for you. Whether an OEM factory or brand importer, New Leaf processes customer calls and oversees all service requirements for you. Cut overhead with our professional support.
Use our ultramodern call center and extensive service provider network to reduce your costs, assign staff more productive roles, while boosting professionalism and customer satisfaction.
Our flexible financial models meet the needs of any size OEM or direct importation organization.
We provide a unique 800 number, troubleshooting via phone call and dispatch service to either a depot or an in-home servicer.
CUSTOMER CARE THAT BUILDS BRANDS
Customer care is perhaps the most important factor in keeping a positive opinion on your brand. That’s why New Leaf Service Contracts puts so much effort into your customer.
HERE ARE WAYS WE CAN HELP YOUR BUSINESS:
Customer care is the most important factor in customer retention and growing your brand. New Leaf Service Contracts is dedicated to providing the best customer care possible while remaining cost-effective and producing quality results - let’s grow together
Mobilize highly trained service providers that put your customers first
Utilize our state-of-the-art call center and service provider network
Assist with in-warranty and out-of-warranty repairs
Provide full 360 degree follow-through during entire service process
Provide data and reports to help improve both operational efficiency and product negotiations
Let our team co-ordinate professional delivery and installation on your new purchase. Some restrictions may apply.