4.5 cu. ft. Closet-Depth Front Load Washer with Load & Go™ Dispenser
4.5 cu. ft. Closet-Depth Front Load Washer with Load & Go™ Dispenser
- Everyday Price:$777.00
- Sale Price:$698.88
- Total Savings:$78.12
Skip adding detergent to every load with a Whirlpool® closet-depth* front load washing machine. The Load & Go™ dispenser holds enough laundry soap for 20 loads** and automatically adds the right amount. Intuitive Controls let you create customized washing machine cycles, and the ENERGY STAR® certified front load washer will even help you save on your utility bills.
: 4.2 - 4.5
Capacity in Cubic Foot:4.2 - 4.5
Energy Star:Yes ... see more
Load & Go™ Dispenser
- Skip steps with the Load & Go™ dispenser. Simply add detergent once and skip refills for 20 loads.
- Use the single load dispenser when you want to wash with a different detergent than the one currently in the Load & Go™ dispenser. Additional compartments for bleach and fabric softener make sure any additives get dispensed at just the right time during the cycle.
- Get a space-saving design with closet-depth fit that allows for more flexible installation in your laundry space.
- Give clothes the care they need with the sleek pattern of the stainless steel wash basket that gently guides them.
- Run the Clean Washer with affresh® cycle every 30 washes to thoroughly clean the inside of your washer with an affresh® Washer Cleaner tablet or liquid chlorine bleach.
- Raise your washer for easier loading and unloading. Optional laundry pedestals also provide space-saving storage for detergent, fabric softener and other supplies.
- Whirlpool Corporation started in 1911 as a small company in Benton Harbor, Michigan. Today we are a global home appliance business selling products around the world. We are proud of our American heritage and ingenuity that have driven innovation for over 100 years.
- Wash over three baskets of clothing in a single load and finish laundry fast with 4.5 cu. ft. washer capacity that offers enough space to handle larger loads.
- ENERGY STAR® certified models exceed government standards to help conserve natural resources and save money on your utility bills.
- Let the washer guide you to the right cycle combinations or customize up to 35 of your own to get the right type of fabric care for whatever you're washing.
- Get help removing everyday stains with the Steam Clean option, which gets deep into fabrics with increased wash action and heat.
- The Sanitize cycle uses increased water temperature to eliminate 99.9% of common household bacteria.
- Your small, lightly soiled loads will be clean in as little as 15 minutes with the Quick Wash cycle.
- Give your most vibrant colors the care they need with the Cold Wash cycle that adjusts wash actions and time, combined with gentle temperatures, to provide optimal fabric care.
- The Presoak option lets you skip soaking outside of the washer. Extra time is added in the washer before the wash cycle, which starts automatically when the option is complete.
|Advanced Vibration Control|
|Advanced Vibration Control||No|
|Amps||15 or 20|
|Capacity in Cubic Foot||4.2 - 4.5|
|Auto Load Size Sensing Technology|
|Auto Load Size Sensing Technology||Yes|
|Automatic Temperature Controls|
|Automatic Temperature Controls||Yes|
|Capacity IEC CAN (FT3,cubic feet)|
|Capacity IEC CAN (FT3,cubic feet)||5.2|
|CEE Tier||Tier I|
|Sub Category||Front Load|
|Carton Depth||34 1/2 inch|
|Carton Height||39 inch|
|Carton Width||29 inch|
|Depth||31 9/16 inch|
|Gross Weight||220 inch|
|Minimum Height||38 5/8 inch|
|Net Weight||210.0 inch|
|Dispense System||Detergent, Fabric Softener & Bleach|
|Display Type||Cycle Indicator Lights with Digital Time Remaining|
|Drum Material||Stainless Steel|
|Eco Monitor/Efficiency Monitor|
|Eco Monitor/Efficiency Monitor||No|
|End of Cycle Alarm|
|End of Cycle Alarm||Yes|
|Energy Star® Qualified|
|Energy Star® Qualified||ENERGY STAR® Qualified|
|Feedback-Status Indicators||Add Garment,Control Lock,Wash,Load&Go™,Door Locked,Sensing,Estimated Time Remaining|
|Hoses Included||4ft 4in Drain Hose Included|
|LCD Touch Screen|
|LCD Touch Screen||No|
|Maximum Spin Speed (RPM)|
|Maximum Spin Speed (RPM)||1160|
|Maytag Commercial Components|
|Maytag Commercial Components||No|
|Motor Drive Type|
|Motor Drive Type||Direct Drive|
|Number of Soil Levels|
|Number of Soil Levels||3|
|Number of Wash Cycles|
|Number of Wash Cycles||37|
|Number of Wash/Rinse Temperatures|
|Number of Wash/Rinse Temperatures||5|
|Number of Washer Options|
|Number of Washer Options||9|
|Option Selections||Extra Rinse,Steam Clean|
|Out of Balance Sensing|
|Out of Balance Sensing||Yes|
|Power Cord Included|
|Power Cord Included||Yes|
|Spin Speed Selections|
|Spin Speed Selections||Fast,Medium,Off,Slow|
|Temperature Selections||Hot,Extra Hot,Cold,Cool,Warm|
|Washer Cycle Selections|
|Washer Cycle Selections||Whites,Cold Wash,Colors,Wrinkle Control,Delicates,Drain & Spin,Heavy Duty,Quick Wash,Clean Washer with affresh,Normal,Bulky Items,Regular,Sanitize with Oxi,Towels|
Enjoy peace of mind by knowing your products are protected by a team dedicated to exceptional customer care. Our steamlined process - with the industry’s most efficient repair or replace warranty system - pleases customers while helping build your image and market share.
PRODUCT WARRANTY ADMINISTRATION
We manage the entire manufacturer warranty process for you. Whether an OEM factory or brand importer, New Leaf processes customer calls and oversees all service requirements for you. Cut overhead with our professional support.
Use our ultramodern call center and extensive service provider network to reduce your costs, assign staff more productive roles, while boosting professionalism and customer satisfaction.
Our flexible financial models meet the needs of any size OEM or direct importation organization.
We provide a unique 800 number, troubleshooting via phone call and dispatch service to either a depot or an in-home servicer.
CUSTOMER CARE THAT BUILDS BRANDS
Customer care is perhaps the most important factor in keeping a positive opinion on your brand. That’s why New Leaf Service Contracts puts so much effort into your customer.
HERE ARE WAYS WE CAN HELP YOUR BUSINESS:
Customer care is the most important factor in customer retention and growing your brand. New Leaf Service Contracts is dedicated to providing the best customer care possible while remaining cost-effective and producing quality results - let’s grow together
Mobilize highly trained service providers that put your customers first
Utilize our state-of-the-art call center and service provider network
Assist with in-warranty and out-of-warranty repairs
Provide full 360 degree follow-through during entire service process
Provide data and reports to help improve both operational efficiency and product negotiations
Let our team co-ordinate professional delivery and installation on your new purchase. Some restrictions may apply.