Gold® 10 cu. ft. Double Wall Oven with True Convection Cooking
- Everyday Price : $2,699.00
- Sale Price : $2,338.10
- Total Savings : $360.90
- Color:Stainless Steel
Seal in flavors and juices with TimeSavor™ Ultra true convection. Using a rear fan and a third heating element to distribute heated air in four directions, this double wall oven achieves better multi-rack cooking performance. Clean up is even easier with
Height: 51 1/2
Depth: 26 7/16 ... see more
- A built-in sensor monitors oven temperature and adjusts the cooking elements to help food bake evenly.
- Simplifies cleanup with the bake element hidden beneath the oven floor, leaving a smooth interior surface that is easy to wipe clean.
- Cook food faster with a rear fan and third heating element to circulate hot air over, under, and around food.
- The Rapid Preheat option preheats the oven 25% faster and saves time and energy. Using all of the range elements and a fan, the oven heats up more quickly and creates the ideal temperature for single rack baking. Now cutting preheat time for your next batch of chocolate chip cookies or apple crisps is easy.
- Whirlpool® wall ovens come with the parts to fit, right out of the box, guaranteed. If your new wall oven doesn’t fit, Whirlpool brand will pay up to $300 toward cabinet modification.
- Clean up after every day light spills using only heat and 1-1/4 cups of water—no harsh chemicals or cleaners needed. Used periodically to clean light spills on the bottom of the oven, it keeps the oven clean and reduces the need for frequent self-clean cycles.
- Cook multiple dishes for a large family meal or prepare treats for a bake sale with Whirlpool® wall ovens with up to 8.6 cu. ft. capacity. Models with the largest capacity wall oven available* offer enough room to handle even your largest cooking tasks.
- Your oven will do the math for you when you need to convert traditional recipes for convection cooking, automatically adjusting cooking times and temperatures.
- Monitor cooking progress without opening the door with the new EasyView™ extra-large oven window. The extra-large design adds a sleek, modern accent to the kitchen, saves energy and keeps oven temperatures steady and undisturbed.
- The Precise Clean™ cleaning system tracks the time between self-clean cycles to determine the right cycle time. This makes sure the self-cleaning cycle only lasts as long as necessary for optimal cleaning and energy savings. No harsh chemicals or cleansers are required.
|Bake Element Power|
|Bake Element Power||2800W Both|
|Broiler Element Power|
|Broiler Element Power||3600W Both|
|Broiler Location||Top Center Both|
|Control Type||Electronic Touch|
|Convection Element Power|
|Convection Element Power||2500|
|Convection Element Type|
|Convection Element Type||True|
|Convection Functions||Bake Broil Roast Upper,Convection Conversion Upper|
|Carton Depth||30 1/2 inch|
|Carton Height||53 1/2 inch|
|Carton Width||34 1/2 inch|
|Cutout Depth (in)||24 inch|
|Cutout Height (in)||50 1/4 inch|
|Cutout Width (in)||28 1/2 inch|
|Depth||26 7/16 inch|
|Height||51 1/2 inch|
|Depth Closed Excluding Handles||24 1/2 inch|
|Depth With Door Open 90 Degree||46 3/4 inch|
|Gross Weight||266 inch|
|Net Weight||0.0 inch|
|Dimensions|Cutout Height(IN,inches)||50 1/4|
|Dimensions|Cutout Width(IN,inches)||28 1/2|
|Door Broil Position|
|Door Broil Position||Closed|
|Door Type||Glass Window|
|Handle Color||Stainless Steel|
|Lower Oven Capacity (Cu Ft.)|
|Lower Oven Capacity (Cu Ft.)||5.0|
|Lower Oven Number of Oven Lights|
|Lower Oven Number of Oven Lights||2|
|Number of Bake Elements|
|Number of Bake Elements||1|
|Number of Lower Oven Racks|
|Number of Lower Oven Racks||2|
|Number of Lower Rack Guides|
|Number of Lower Rack Guides||6|
|Number of Upper Oven Racks|
|Number of Upper Oven Racks||3|
|Number of Upper Rack Guides|
|Number of Upper Rack Guides||6|
|Oven Cooking System|
|Oven Cooking System||Convection Upper/Thermal Lower|
|Oven Rack 1 Type|
|Oven Rack 1 Type||Standard|
|Oven Self-Cleaning||Steam Clean|
|Oven Window Size|
|Oven Window Size||Extra Large Upper and Lower Oven|
|Power On Indicator Light|
|Power On Indicator Light||Yes|
|Rack Guide Type|
|Rack Guide Type||Molded|
|Selections||Audible Signal,Automatic Door Latch,Cancel/Off,Clock,Control Lock,Cook Time Indicator,Delay Start,Keep Warm Setting,Rapid Preheat,Sabbath Mode,Timer,Warm Hold|
|Upper Oven Capacity (Cu Ft.)|
|Upper Oven Capacity (Cu Ft.)||5.0|
|Upper Oven Interior Depth (in.)|
|Upper Oven Interior Depth (in.)||19|
|Upper Oven Interior Height (in.)|
|Upper Oven Interior Height (in.)||18|
|Upper Oven Interior Width (in.)|
|Upper Oven Interior Width (in.)||25|
|Upper Oven Number of Oven Lights|
|Upper Oven Number of Oven Lights||2|
Enjoy peace of mind by knowing your products are protected by a team dedicated to exceptional customer care. Our steamlined process - with the industry’s most efficient repair or replace warranty system - pleases customers while helping build your image and market share.
PRODUCT WARRANTY ADMINISTRATION
We manage the entire manufacturer warranty process for you. Whether an OEM factory or brand importer, New Leaf processes customer calls and oversees all service requirements for you. Cut overhead with our professional support.
Use our ultramodern call center and extensive service provider network to reduce your costs, assign staff more productive roles, while boosting professionalism and customer satisfaction.
Our flexible financial models meet the needs of any size OEM or direct importation organization.
We provide a unique 800 number, troubleshooting via phone call and dispatch service to either a depot or an in-home servicer.
CUSTOMER CARE THAT BUILDS BRANDS
Customer care is perhaps the most important factor in keeping a positive opinion on your brand. That’s why New Leaf Service Contracts puts so much effort into your customer.
HERE ARE WAYS WE CAN HELP YOUR BUSINESS:
Customer care is the most important factor in customer retention and growing your brand. New Leaf Service Contracts is dedicated to providing the best customer care possible while remaining cost-effective and producing quality results - let’s grow together
Mobilize highly trained service providers that put your customers first
Utilize our state-of-the-art call center and service provider network
Assist with in-warranty and out-of-warranty repairs
Provide full 360 degree follow-through during entire service process
Provide data and reports to help improve both operational efficiency and product negotiations
Let our team co-ordinate professional delivery and installation on your new purchase. Some restrictions may apply.