4.3 cu. ft. Single Wall Oven with SteamClean Option
4.3 cu. ft. Single Wall Oven with SteamClean Option
- Color:Stainless Steel
Clean up is easy with the 4.3 cu. ft. capacity single wall oven's SteamClean option. It spot cleans the oven floor using only heat and 1-1/4 cups of water, so you can forget the harsh chemicals or cleaners. Thanks to the AccuBake® temperature management s
Height: 28 3/4
Depth: 26 7/16 ... see more
AccuBake® Temperature Management System
- With the AccuBake® temperature management system, you can now achieve delicious, consistent results every time. This system surrounds food with even temperatures and uses built-in sensors to monitor oven temperature. It even turns on the correct cooking elements to ensure optimal heat and deliver consistent baking, even on multiple racks.
- Clean up after everyday light spills using only heat and 1-1/4 cups of water—no harsh chemicals or cleaners needed. Used periodically to clean light spills on the bottom of the oven, it keeps the oven clean and reduces the need for frequent self-clean cycles.
- Whirlpool® wall ovens come with the parts to fit, right out of the box, guaranteed. If your new wall oven doesn’t fit, Whirlpool brand will pay up to $300 toward cabinet modification.
- The Precise Clean® cleaning system tracks the time between self-clean cycles to determine the right cycle time. This makes sure the self-cleaning cycle only lasts as long as necessary for optimal cleaning and energy savings. No harsh chemicals or cleansers are required.
- Simplifies cleanup with the bake element hidden beneath the oven floor, leaving a smooth interior surface that is easy to wipe clean.
|Bake Element Power|
|Bake Element Power||2800W|
|Broiler Element Power|
|Broiler Element Power||3600W|
|Broiler Location||Top Center|
|Capacity (cu. ft.)|
|Capacity (cu. ft.)||4.3|
|Convection Element Type|
|Convection Element Type||None|
|Depth Closed Excluding Handles(IN,inches)|
|Depth Closed Excluding Handles(IN,inches)||24 1/2|
|Depth With Door Open 90 Degree(IN,inches)|
|Depth With Door Open 90 Degree(IN,inches)||46 3/4|
|Capacity (Cu Ft)||4.30 inch|
|Carton Depth||30 1/2 inch|
|Carton Height||31 inch|
|Carton Width||31 1/2 inch|
|Cutout Depth (in)||24 inch|
|Cutout Height (in)||28 inch|
|Cutout Width (in)||25 1/2 inch|
|Depth||26 7/16 inch|
|Height||28 3/4 inch|
|Depth Closed Excluding Handles||24 1/2 inch|
|Depth With Door Open 90 Degree||46 3/4 inch|
|Gross Weight||134 inch|
|Net Weight||0.0 inch|
|Dimensions|Cutout Width(IN,inches)||25 1/2|
|Display Color||Blue/ Red|
|Door Broil Position|
|Door Broil Position||Closed|
|Door Type||Metal & Glass|
|Handle Color||Stainless Steel|
|Interior Depth (in.)|
|Interior Depth (in.)||19|
|Interior Height (in.)|
|Interior Height (in.)||18|
|Interior Width (in.)|
|Interior Width (in.)||22|
|Light Control||Oven Light Touch Pad|
|Number of Bake Elements|
|Number of Bake Elements||1|
|Number of Broil Elements|
|Number of Broil Elements||1|
|Number of Oven Lights|
|Number of Oven Lights||2|
|Number of Oven Racks|
|Number of Oven Racks||2|
|Number of Rack Guides|
|Number of Rack Guides||6|
|Oven Cleaning Type|
|Oven Cleaning Type||Steam Clean|
|Oven Configuration||Single Oven|
|Oven Cooking System|
|Oven Cooking System||Thermal|
|Oven Rack 1 Type|
|Oven Rack 1 Type||Standard|
|Oven Rack 2 Type|
|Oven Rack 2 Type||Standard|
|Oven Window Size|
|Oven Window Size||Extra Large|
|Power On Indicator Light|
|Power On Indicator Light||Yes|
|Rack Guide Type|
|Rack Guide Type||Molded|
|Selections||Audible Signal,Automatic Door Latch,Cancel/Off,Clock,Control Lock,Cook Time Indicator,Delay Start,Keep Warm Setting,Sabbath Mode,Timer,Warm Hold|
|Self-Cleaning Oven Racks|
|Self-Cleaning Oven Racks||No|
Enjoy peace of mind by knowing your products are protected by a team dedicated to exceptional customer care. Our steamlined process - with the industry’s most efficient repair or replace warranty system - pleases customers while helping build your image and market share.
PRODUCT WARRANTY ADMINISTRATION
We manage the entire manufacturer warranty process for you. Whether an OEM factory or brand importer, New Leaf processes customer calls and oversees all service requirements for you. Cut overhead with our professional support.
Use our ultramodern call center and extensive service provider network to reduce your costs, assign staff more productive roles, while boosting professionalism and customer satisfaction.
Our flexible financial models meet the needs of any size OEM or direct importation organization.
We provide a unique 800 number, troubleshooting via phone call and dispatch service to either a depot or an in-home servicer.
CUSTOMER CARE THAT BUILDS BRANDS
Customer care is perhaps the most important factor in keeping a positive opinion on your brand. That’s why New Leaf Service Contracts puts so much effort into your customer.
HERE ARE WAYS WE CAN HELP YOUR BUSINESS:
Customer care is the most important factor in customer retention and growing your brand. New Leaf Service Contracts is dedicated to providing the best customer care possible while remaining cost-effective and producing quality results - let’s grow together
Mobilize highly trained service providers that put your customers first
Utilize our state-of-the-art call center and service provider network
Assist with in-warranty and out-of-warranty repairs
Provide full 360 degree follow-through during entire service process
Provide data and reports to help improve both operational efficiency and product negotiations
Let our team co-ordinate professional delivery and installation on your new purchase. Some restrictions may apply.