36-inch Wide Side-by-Side Refrigerator - 28 cu. ft.
36-inch Wide Side-by-Side Refrigerator - 28 cu. ft.
- Everyday Price:$1,777.00
- Sale Price:$1,596.50
- Total Savings:$180.50
- Color:Stainless Steel
Store more of your family's favorites with purposeful storage spaces. This extra-large refrigerator features In-Door-Ice® storage to give you an extra full shelf in the freezer. Get convenient access to filtered water with the exterior ice and water dispenser with EveryDrop™ filtration. Plus, our side-by-side refrigerator's Accu-Chill™ temperature management system keeps family favorites in their ideal environment with quick cooling.
Case Depth ( without doors):29.625
Case Height:68.875 ... see more
Exterior Ice and Water Dispenser with EveryDrop™ Filtration
- Access fresh filtered water and ice without ever opening the refrigerator door.
- Keep food looking as good as it tastes. Light is cast inside the refrigerator so food looks like it's supposed to.
- Easily find water and ice at night when you turn on the dispenser night-light.
- Get a seamless look with door hinges that stay out of sight.
- Available in black stainless steel and stainless steel finishes, easy-to-clean steel resists fingerprints and smudges.
- Select the exact amount of filtered water you need. The dispenser will fill your container in ounces, cups or liters, and automatically shut off when it's done.
- Get an extra full shelf in the freezer with an ice bin that's been moved to the door.
- Cool food quickly with technology that senses and adapts to create the ideal environment for food.
- Store more items on each shelf with wall-to-wall frameless glass shelves, which offer greater storage flexibility.
- Move these adjustable bins anywhere in the door for increased loading flexibility when and where you need it.
- Easily stock up on the foods they love to eat with our largest capacity side-by-side refrigerator.
- The FreshFlow™ air filter is 15 times more effective than baking soda at reducing common food odors. Replace the filter every 6 months for optimal performance.
- Adaptive defrost monitors the freezer environment and runs the cycle only when necessary.
- Store fruits and vegetables in their ideal environment.
|ADA Compliant||ADA Height and Side Reach Compliant|
|Advance Foam Insulation|
|Advance Foam Insulation||NA|
|Air Filter Indicator/Reset|
|Air Filter Indicator/Reset||Yes|
|Amps||15 or 20|
|Case Depth ( without doors)||29.625|
|Depth excluding handles||32.75|
|Number of doors||2|
|Type of Shelves||Glass|
|CEE Tier||Not Rated|
|Control Location||Exterior Dispenser|
|Conventional Shelves||1 Fixed Full-Width Glass,3 Adjustable Full-Width Glass|
|Cooling Type||Single Evaporator|
|Sub Category||Side by Side|
|Cabinet Width (in)||35 1/2 inch|
|Capacity (Cu Ft)||28.49 inch|
|Carton Depth||36 1/2 inch|
|Carton Height||71 1/2 inch|
|Carton Width||38 1/2 inch|
|Depth||34 7/8 inch|
|Depth Closed Excluding Handles||32 3/4 inch|
|Depth Closed Including Handles||34 7/8 inch|
|Depth Excluding Doors||29 5/8 inch|
|Depth With Door Open 90 Degree||51 1/8 inch|
|Gross Weight||298 inch|
|Height To Top Of Cabinet||68 7/8 inch|
|Height To Top Of Door Hinge||69 inch|
|Net Weight||283.0 inch|
|Dispenser Options||Control/Child Lock,Filtered Ice,Filtered Water,Measured/Metered Fill,Night Light|
|Dispenser Pad Color|
|Dispenser Pad Color||Grey|
|Dispenser Type||Exterior Ice and Water|
|Door Ajar/Open Alarm|
|Door Ajar/Open Alarm||Yes|
|Door Bins||2 Adjustable Two-Liter,3 Adjustable Gallon|
|Door Color||Fingerprint Resistant Stainless Steel|
|Energy Rating (kWH/year)|
|Energy Rating (kWH/year)||747|
|Energy Star® Qualified|
|Energy Star® Qualified||No|
|Exterior|Base Grille Color|
|Exterior|Base Grille Color||Grey|
|Freezer Number of Shelves|
|Freezer Number of Shelves||4|
|Freezer Volume (Cu Ft)|
|Freezer Volume (Cu Ft)||10.93|
|Fresh Flow Air Filter|
|Fresh Flow Air Filter||Yes|
|Handle Color||Stainless Steel|
|Handle Type||Reach Through Handle|
|Humidity-Controlled Drawers||1 Full-Width|
|Icemaker Location||Freezer Door|
|LCD Touch Screen|
|LCD Touch Screen||No|
|Liner Finish||White Opaque|
|Max Cool/Fast Cool|
|Max Cool/Fast Cool||No|
|Non Climate Control Drawers|
|Non Climate Control Drawers||No|
|Number of Doors|
|Number of Doors||2|
|Number of Interior Shelves|
|Number of Interior Shelves||4|
|Refrigerator Volume (Cu Ft)|
|Refrigerator Volume (Cu Ft)||17.56|
|Shelves||1 Fixed Full Width Glass,3 Adjustable Full Width Glass|
|Spill-Proof Glass Shelves|
|Spill-Proof Glass Shelves||No|
|Supplementary Containers||Utility Compartment|
|Temperature Range||-5/+5 FC 33/45 RC|
|Types of Ice|
|Types of Ice||Crushed/Cubed|
|Water Filter Indicator/Reset|
|Water Filter Indicator/Reset||Yes|
|Water Filter Location|
|Water Filter Location||Interior|
|Water Filter Part Number|
|Water Filter Part Number||EDR1RXD1|
Enjoy peace of mind by knowing your products are protected by a team dedicated to exceptional customer care. Our steamlined process - with the industry’s most efficient repair or replace warranty system - pleases customers while helping build your image and market share.
PRODUCT WARRANTY ADMINISTRATION
We manage the entire manufacturer warranty process for you. Whether an OEM factory or brand importer, New Leaf processes customer calls and oversees all service requirements for you. Cut overhead with our professional support.
Use our ultramodern call center and extensive service provider network to reduce your costs, assign staff more productive roles, while boosting professionalism and customer satisfaction.
Our flexible financial models meet the needs of any size OEM or direct importation organization.
We provide a unique 800 number, troubleshooting via phone call and dispatch service to either a depot or an in-home servicer.
CUSTOMER CARE THAT BUILDS BRANDS
Customer care is perhaps the most important factor in keeping a positive opinion on your brand. That’s why New Leaf Service Contracts puts so much effort into your customer.
HERE ARE WAYS WE CAN HELP YOUR BUSINESS:
Customer care is the most important factor in customer retention and growing your brand. New Leaf Service Contracts is dedicated to providing the best customer care possible while remaining cost-effective and producing quality results - let’s grow together
Mobilize highly trained service providers that put your customers first
Utilize our state-of-the-art call center and service provider network
Assist with in-warranty and out-of-warranty repairs
Provide full 360 degree follow-through during entire service process
Provide data and reports to help improve both operational efficiency and product negotiations
Let our team co-ordinate professional delivery and installation on your new purchase. Some restrictions may apply.