3.8 cu. ft. Top Load Washer with Soaking Cycles, 12 Cycles
3.8 cu. ft. Top Load Washer with Soaking Cycles, 12 Cycles
- Everyday Price:$599.00
- Sale Price:$398.88
- Total Savings:$200.12
Care for the whole family's fabrics with this large capacity top load washing machine. The Smooth Spiral stainless steel wash basket helps prevent snags and the two-way wash action agitator thoroughly cleans fabrics. Choose your water level on any cycle w
Width: 27 1/2
Depth: 27 ... see more
Water Level Selection
- Choose the water level you need for the cycle you want. No matter which wash cycle you choose, Water Level Selection lets you select Auto Sensing to adjust water based on load size or the Deep Water Wash option to help break down loose soils with more water.
- The Bulky/Sheets cycle takes care of bedding as well as those bulky winter jackets. The washer fills with enough water to wet down the load before the wash cycle begins, then uses a higher water level than other cycles.
- Clean your delicate items with an intermittent wash action and slow spin speed, to provide everything you'd expect for gentle fabric care.
- Ensure dirty loads get the care they need with an extra rinse to wash away any lingering soils or detergent.
- Run the affresh® cycle every 30 washes with an affresh® Washer Cleaner tablet or liquid chlorine bleach to thoroughly clean the inside of your washer.
- Designed, Engineered and Assembled in the U.S.A.
- Help protect fabrics from snagging with this stainless steel wash basket that gently guides clothes during the wash.
- Give your clothes a deep yet gentle clean with the two-way wash action agitator, which turns one way while the basket turns the other, for a cleaning motion that moves fabrics smoothly through the wash.
- Get the extra space you need to wash bulky items with this 3.8 cu. ft. capacity washer.
- Soak and wash in one cycle. Skip a trip to the laundry room with Soaking cycles that start washing whites and colors as soon as they're done soaking.
- Throw clothes in the wash at the last minute with the late lid lock.
- Wash a small, lightly soiled load in as little as 30 minutes with increased spin speeds to remove more water so clothes can spend less time in the dryer.
- Keep your whites looking their best with a cycle that cleans thoroughly while gently caring for your clothes.
- Care for colored fabrics with a cycle that uses cold water to provide optimal fabric care.
|Advanced Vibration Control|
|Advanced Vibration Control||Yes|
|Annual Energy Usage [kWh]|
|Annual Energy Usage [kWh]||256|
|Auto Load Size Sensing Technology|
|Auto Load Size Sensing Technology||Yes|
|Automatic Temperature Controls|
|Automatic Temperature Controls||Yes|
|Capacity (DOE) US(Cu Ft)|
|Capacity (DOE) US(Cu Ft)||3.8|
|Capacity IEC CAN (FT3,cubic feet)|
|Capacity IEC CAN (FT3,cubic feet)||4.4|
|Control Location||Rear Panel|
|Capacity (Cu Ft)||3.80 inch|
|Capacity (IEC) (Cu Ft)||4.4 inch|
|Carton Depth||27 inch|
|Carton Height||46 inch|
|Carton Width||29 inch|
|Width||27 1/2 inch|
|Gross Weight||126 inch|
|Maximum Height||44 inch|
|Minimum Height||43 3/4 inch|
|Net Weight||115.0 inch|
|Dispense System||Bleach & Fabric Softener|
|Drum Material||Stainless Steel|
|Eco Monitor/Efficiency Monitor|
|Eco Monitor/Efficiency Monitor||No|
|Energy Rating (kWH/year)|
|Energy Rating (kWH/year)||250|
|Energy Star® Qualified|
|Energy Star® Qualified||No|
|Feedback-Status Indicators||Cycle Complete,Fill,Final Spin,Lid Lock,Rinse,Sensing,Wash|
|Height To Top Of Cabinet(IN,inches)|
|Height To Top Of Cabinet(IN,inches)||37 1/2|
|Height with Lid Open|
|Height with Lid Open||52|
|Lid/Door Finish||Powder Coat|
|Maximum Spin Speed (RPM)|
|Maximum Spin Speed (RPM)||770|
|Minimum Height(IN,inches)||43 1/4|
|Motor Drive Type|
|Motor Drive Type||Belt|
|Motor Horsepower||1/3 HP|
|Number of Wash Cycles|
|Number of Wash Cycles||12|
|Number of Wash/Rinse Temperatures|
|Number of Wash/Rinse Temperatures||5|
|Option Selections||Lid Lock,Extra Rinse,Deep Water Wash-Extra Rinse,Auto Sensor|
|Out of Balance Sensing|
|Out of Balance Sensing||Yes|
|Power Cord Included|
|Power Cord Included||Yes|
|Slow Close Lid|
|Slow Close Lid||No|
|Suspension System||4 Springs 4 Dampers|
|Temperature Selections||Hot,Cold,Tap Cold,Cool,Warm|
|ULe Environmentally Preferred Certified|
|ULe Environmentally Preferred Certified||No|
|Washer Cycle Selections|
|Washer Cycle Selections||Whites,Colors,Colors with Soak,Delicates,Drain & Spin,Rinse & Spin,Heavy Duty,Quick Wash,Clean Washer with affresh,Normal,Bulky/Sheets,Whites with Soak|
|Width (IN,inches)||27 1/2|
Enjoy peace of mind by knowing your products are protected by a team dedicated to exceptional customer care. Our steamlined process - with the industry’s most efficient repair or replace warranty system - pleases customers while helping build your image and market share.
PRODUCT WARRANTY ADMINISTRATION
We manage the entire manufacturer warranty process for you. Whether an OEM factory or brand importer, New Leaf processes customer calls and oversees all service requirements for you. Cut overhead with our professional support.
Use our ultramodern call center and extensive service provider network to reduce your costs, assign staff more productive roles, while boosting professionalism and customer satisfaction.
Our flexible financial models meet the needs of any size OEM or direct importation organization.
We provide a unique 800 number, troubleshooting via phone call and dispatch service to either a depot or an in-home servicer.
CUSTOMER CARE THAT BUILDS BRANDS
Customer care is perhaps the most important factor in keeping a positive opinion on your brand. That’s why New Leaf Service Contracts puts so much effort into your customer.
HERE ARE WAYS WE CAN HELP YOUR BUSINESS:
Customer care is the most important factor in customer retention and growing your brand. New Leaf Service Contracts is dedicated to providing the best customer care possible while remaining cost-effective and producing quality results - let’s grow together
Mobilize highly trained service providers that put your customers first
Utilize our state-of-the-art call center and service provider network
Assist with in-warranty and out-of-warranty repairs
Provide full 360 degree follow-through during entire service process
Provide data and reports to help improve both operational efficiency and product negotiations
Let our team co-ordinate professional delivery and installation on your new purchase. Some restrictions may apply.