- Continuous Feed Grind wheel continuously feeds food waste into grinder - Operate by a wall switch, or accessory air switch. The sink baffle -- a rubber shield placed inside the sink opening -- contains food debris within the disposer and, contributes to quieter operation.
- ¾ Horsepower/1725 RPM - A 3/4- or 1-horsepower disposer fits better for households with more frequent meal preparation and larger amounts of waste. The higher horsepower is recommended for those who want to handle the difficult-to-grind food waste, such as fibrous materials and bones. These also offer better sound insulation and run quieter than basic units.
- Stainless steel shredder ring and grinding wheel add strength and provide longer disposer life
- Whisper Quiet® Polystyrene Sound Barrier ensures quiet disposal
- 5-Year Limited Warranty - See Use & Care Guide for Details
- Corrosion-Resistant grind and drain chambers ensure lasting quality
- You can coordinate the sink flange and stopper to your sink with color options including white, almond, brass and stainless steel
- Quick Mounting installation
- Reset Overload Protector
- Stainless Steel Sink Flange
- Corrosion-Resistant Chamber/Assembly
- Dishwasher Connection - This disposal can be connected directly to your dishwasher, enabling you to grind up solid food particles cleansed from your dishes. This waste transfers through a hose connected from your dishwasher to the disposal, where it is stored to be ground up with other food waste the next time your disposer is operated. This installation option eliminates the time-consuming chore of pre-rinsing dishes before placing them in the dishwasher.
- 50oz chamber