Full Time Showroom Consultant
Appliance Direct, a very successful appliance outlet, located in central Florida is currently seeking an experienced sales person for an established appliance showroom.
MUST have basic appliance knowledge. Position is responsible for increasing sales & profit using professional techniques. Target customers are general public and trade professionals including builders, contractors, and designers.
• Assist showroom customers by assessing their needs, guiding them in product selections & closing the sale.
• Provide customers with accurate information such as product specifications, pricing & availability.
• Enter bids & sales orders, expedite purchases & maintain customer communication via telephone, email, etc..
• Process orders via telephone & email.
• Resolve customer problems involving merchandise, design questions, product returns, etc.
• Establish & maintain relationships with customers.
• Perform other related duties assigned.
• The salesperson must demonstrate the ability to identify "what the customer wants vs needs" and provide solutions based on courtesy and product knowledge. This knowledge can be enhanced with job & vendor training.
• STRONG sales & customer courtesy plus, follow through & follow up skills.
• Excellent LISTENING and verbal feedback ability plus written communication skills. Computer and strong phone skills.
• Must possess organizational & time management skills.